Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Trouble at Sea (IC) [PRIVATE]
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Cosmo's heart flipped as someone replied. He didn't recognize the voice yet he was sure it sounded familiar. He swallowed and approached cautiously, making sure his twitching ears caught every word.
He gulped. Life or death? Life or death?!? He hated being burdened with something important. He shook his head.
Cosmo searched frantically for the object that had barred the door. He spotted a few barrels and knocked over food boxes pilled up at the door. He shoved them aside and pried open the door, revealing the guardian.
His tail twitched and his eyes flickered. He blink again and again.
"H-hello?"

((Whoo! 50 pages! Congrats!))
Cosmo's heart flipped as someone replied. He didn't recognize the voice yet he was sure it sounded familiar. He swallowed and approached cautiously, making sure his twitching ears caught every word.
He gulped. Life or death? Life or death?!? He hated being burdened with something important. He shook his head.
Cosmo searched frantically for the object that had barred the door. He spotted a few barrels and knocked over food boxes pilled up at the door. He shoved them aside and pried open the door, revealing the guardian.
His tail twitched and his eyes flickered. He blink again and again.
"H-hello?"

((Whoo! 50 pages! Congrats!))
F50lMAz.png
Aedifex blinked, confused by the small spiral standing below him. He didn't remember this particular spiral being a part of his crew. Vague memories of seeing the small spiral- when he had returned to the ship- popped into his mind.

"W-who-?" the dragon would stop. He took a moment to shake his head and clear out all of its jumbled thoughts," It doesn't matter," Aedifex would begin to say. He had more pressing matters to fix," I have to get moving- now!"

Turning, the guardian would start to gallop down the hall. His thundering steps would send shivers into the ship's frame. He didn't have time to thank, chit-chat or wait to see if the strange spiral was following him.

Sharply turning at a corner, his feet would skid across the slik metal surface before he regained his balance. As he picked up his speed once more, Aedifex would hope he wasn't too late.
Aedifex blinked, confused by the small spiral standing below him. He didn't remember this particular spiral being a part of his crew. Vague memories of seeing the small spiral- when he had returned to the ship- popped into his mind.

"W-who-?" the dragon would stop. He took a moment to shake his head and clear out all of its jumbled thoughts," It doesn't matter," Aedifex would begin to say. He had more pressing matters to fix," I have to get moving- now!"

Turning, the guardian would start to gallop down the hall. His thundering steps would send shivers into the ship's frame. He didn't have time to thank, chit-chat or wait to see if the strange spiral was following him.

Sharply turning at a corner, his feet would skid across the slik metal surface before he regained his balance. As he picked up his speed once more, Aedifex would hope he wasn't too late.
Seaweed bopped along in his fluttering flight down the corridors of the ship to what he could only presume to be the feasting hall--no wait--dining hall. Yes, it was a dining hall and no other.

Now what is he suppose to do?

Wrapping about a chair for perch, the spiral pondered long and hard until he abruptly collapsed. His horns clacking against the side mercilessly as Seaweed fell into a nap.

Xochitl looked to the squeaky croak of none other then the frog, Pebbles.

Momentarily did his eyes flick to the fish bowl containing the ghastly colored goldfish, poor monster hasn't seen sunlight probably since it was brought there. Not that Xochitl cared enough to bother granting the nonexistent wish on the fish's blank mind. He wasn't the one who placed it there.

Thought, the knowledge of how the fish was still alive yet showed evidence of being in the dark for time on end was a tad strange to Xochitl, who was even feeding it?

"Well, it seems you had some time to enjoy being a normal frog.." the imperial trailed off, looking to the oh-so mild tremor of the door frame at the sound of heavy footfall, "What in the name of the Gods..?" he muttered.
Seaweed bopped along in his fluttering flight down the corridors of the ship to what he could only presume to be the feasting hall--no wait--dining hall. Yes, it was a dining hall and no other.

Now what is he suppose to do?

Wrapping about a chair for perch, the spiral pondered long and hard until he abruptly collapsed. His horns clacking against the side mercilessly as Seaweed fell into a nap.

Xochitl looked to the squeaky croak of none other then the frog, Pebbles.

Momentarily did his eyes flick to the fish bowl containing the ghastly colored goldfish, poor monster hasn't seen sunlight probably since it was brought there. Not that Xochitl cared enough to bother granting the nonexistent wish on the fish's blank mind. He wasn't the one who placed it there.

Thought, the knowledge of how the fish was still alive yet showed evidence of being in the dark for time on end was a tad strange to Xochitl, who was even feeding it?

"Well, it seems you had some time to enjoy being a normal frog.." the imperial trailed off, looking to the oh-so mild tremor of the door frame at the sound of heavy footfall, "What in the name of the Gods..?" he muttered.
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
Cosmo yelped as the guardian rushed passed him. And you are...?
He sighed and began to follow him at a slowly pace.
That was strange... Hmm.. Life and death thingy maybe? Ugh... More danger? I've had enough of danger. I'm tired...
A familiar hum entered his battered mind.
"My, my, look what we have here. A certain spiral in distress?"

Shhhhh... Help me, what do I do? Help the guardian?

"I guess," Asperio said, bored "Ooooor, you could take a nap! Huh, huh? What about that?"

Maybe? Hm.. That does sound nice... But, the thing! The life and death thing!

But Aspi had left already and he was alone. A nap sounded nice. Really nice in fact.
He yawned, but kept pace.
Cosmo yelped as the guardian rushed passed him. And you are...?
He sighed and began to follow him at a slowly pace.
That was strange... Hmm.. Life and death thingy maybe? Ugh... More danger? I've had enough of danger. I'm tired...
A familiar hum entered his battered mind.
"My, my, look what we have here. A certain spiral in distress?"

Shhhhh... Help me, what do I do? Help the guardian?

"I guess," Asperio said, bored "Ooooor, you could take a nap! Huh, huh? What about that?"

Maybe? Hm.. That does sound nice... But, the thing! The life and death thing!

But Aspi had left already and he was alone. A nap sounded nice. Really nice in fact.
He yawned, but kept pace.
F50lMAz.png
Iblees groaned in agony from behind her hideout. The tundra was doing nothing but conversing with the other dragons. It was the fact that she hadn't moved an inch that bothered her so much. If Iblees wanted to be stealthy with her kills, she would need the tundra alone!

Iblees' talons would tap the metal surface as her impatience grew. She didn't have all night! She knew that before long, the baboon of a guardian would find a way out of his prison and tell the others. That would mean her high ground being compromised!

The nocturne would moan once more, this time, she grasped her forehead. It made matters even worse when her other self was whining in boredom. Her pestering was enough to cause her to feel a head-splitting headache.

'Shut up.' Iblees would hiss at her other egotistical half, 'I'll figure something out.' Thrashing her tail out of annoyance, the blood lusting dragon dropped from her perch. If she couldn't kill the tundra, then perhaps she would have to find another target in the meantime.

Snaking through the hall, Iblees would hiss in pleasure at what she found. Curled up on up in a victorian chair, a small green spiral snoozed away. The nocturne's evil grin would stretch from ear to ear aa she gazed down at her first victim. Her backseat driver complained that the spiral wasn't good enough to start on.

Eyes shining a golden glow, Iblees would sooth her accomplice, 'Think of this as... the appetizer to the main course...
Iblees groaned in agony from behind her hideout. The tundra was doing nothing but conversing with the other dragons. It was the fact that she hadn't moved an inch that bothered her so much. If Iblees wanted to be stealthy with her kills, she would need the tundra alone!

Iblees' talons would tap the metal surface as her impatience grew. She didn't have all night! She knew that before long, the baboon of a guardian would find a way out of his prison and tell the others. That would mean her high ground being compromised!

The nocturne would moan once more, this time, she grasped her forehead. It made matters even worse when her other self was whining in boredom. Her pestering was enough to cause her to feel a head-splitting headache.

'Shut up.' Iblees would hiss at her other egotistical half, 'I'll figure something out.' Thrashing her tail out of annoyance, the blood lusting dragon dropped from her perch. If she couldn't kill the tundra, then perhaps she would have to find another target in the meantime.

Snaking through the hall, Iblees would hiss in pleasure at what she found. Curled up on up in a victorian chair, a small green spiral snoozed away. The nocturne's evil grin would stretch from ear to ear aa she gazed down at her first victim. Her backseat driver complained that the spiral wasn't good enough to start on.

Eyes shining a golden glow, Iblees would sooth her accomplice, 'Think of this as... the appetizer to the main course...
The tundra started to feel sick, suddenly she started to walked off, not able to run. Eris had not memorized the ship yet and took all wrong twist and turns, she ended up somewhere...maybe near beds? She couldn't tell as stuff blurred and she vomited nothing, but stomach acids for she had not eaten anything in a long time.

She looked around in an attempt to find drinkable water when she found her pouch and swished water in her mouth then spitting it out on the floor, seeming she had already barfed on it. She couldn't see anyone she knew around...Must have walked a while.

Eris found the dinning room, it was sure to have a cloth she could clean her mess up with, she walked in and looked around.
The tundra started to feel sick, suddenly she started to walked off, not able to run. Eris had not memorized the ship yet and took all wrong twist and turns, she ended up somewhere...maybe near beds? She couldn't tell as stuff blurred and she vomited nothing, but stomach acids for she had not eaten anything in a long time.

She looked around in an attempt to find drinkable water when she found her pouch and swished water in her mouth then spitting it out on the floor, seeming she had already barfed on it. She couldn't see anyone she knew around...Must have walked a while.

Eris found the dinning room, it was sure to have a cloth she could clean her mess up with, she walked in and looked around.
QFXpYkj.png
Aedifex faltered when he skidded around his last corner. His heart jumped into his throat and his blood ran cold. Skidding to a halt, the guardian took a moment register what he was seeing.

Iblees' figure loomed menacingly over Seaweed's curling up form, dozing on a chair. Her arm hung outstretched over the spiral's long neck, talons dangling down, ready to pierce the skin. Aedifex could feel her murderous aura from where he stood at the end of the hall.

The rage swelled up inside the guardian. "Get away from him!" he barked. Picking up his pace, Aedifex charged at the nocturne will a blood curdling cry. His thundering steps echoed down the halls and shook the ship's frame.

Iblees jumped from her sudden interruption, swirling her head, she could only watch as an enormous dragon hurled himself at her. There was no time to react before he body slammed into her. The sheer force of power knocked the wind out of her as it sent her sprawling.

Aedifex stopped, glancing at Seaweed he breathed heavily to try and catch his breath. The sprint he pulled in order to get there had really drained his energy. "W- why are you doing this?" he asked in between his gasps for air.

Iblees scowled up at the guardian from the floor. 'Great. If he's here, then I don't have much time.' Taking advantages of his incapacity, Iblees steadily stood back up onto her feet. The nocturne narrowed her eyes. Observing her opponent, she determined he couldn't keep up with if she were to make a run for it. 'I guess there's no other choice. I'll have to evade around him and kill everyone as he lags behind.' In a matter of seconds, the nocturne had regained her confidence in her situation. With a sly sneer, Iblees slipped away from Aedifex," You may have temporally stopped me, guardian, but Iblees always gets what she wants."

Aedifex tried lunging for her, but he was too late. She was already gone.

Iblees let out a hearty cackle when she escaped. No one could stop her- not even that lumbering oaf!

Dashing along the corridor, a splintering headache forced Iblees to a halt. Her hand shot up to her forehead as her vision started going blurry. 'Dammit! Why are you taking over now? I have everything under control, fool!' she screamed inside her other half.

Iblees would hear her vain side let out an annoyed huff, ' Under control? We nearly were caught, imbecile! You had your turn to try and kill someone, now it's mine!'

The nocturne displayed a bewildered, yet furious look on her face," No! It's not fair! I didn't-" Iblees words were cut off as her mind was severed from her body. She had been conquered by her other half. The nocturne's body would crumple to the floor with no driver at the wheel. Her heap would lay unmoving. Finally, her limbs began to twitch and sensation returned. Iblees gradually stood back up and daintily dusted herself off. If one were there to witness the transformation, they would notice that the color of Iblees' eyes had changed.

Iblees flexed her paw, like she was testing out an old glove to see how well it still fit. Looking up with pale green eyes, she gazed down the hall that stretched before her. She see just in time to get a glimpse of a dragon moving across her hall. An unsuspecting victim. Trailing the figure, Iblees would identify it to be a green-scaled ridgeback. Not quite the same that her other self had targeted, but close enough. A smile crept up on her face as she followed her into a dining room. Looking this way and that, Iblees made sure that no one was around.

Certain they were alone, the nocturne shut the door behind her, locking the two within," Oh, sweetie," she would soothingly say as she approached the ridgeback, flashing out her deadly claws," I've got good news for you..." Coming behind her prey, Iblees poised her daggers up high; ready to strike.

"...You been chosen to play in this fun game I call... tag."

Aedifex faltered when he skidded around his last corner. His heart jumped into his throat and his blood ran cold. Skidding to a halt, the guardian took a moment register what he was seeing.

Iblees' figure loomed menacingly over Seaweed's curling up form, dozing on a chair. Her arm hung outstretched over the spiral's long neck, talons dangling down, ready to pierce the skin. Aedifex could feel her murderous aura from where he stood at the end of the hall.

The rage swelled up inside the guardian. "Get away from him!" he barked. Picking up his pace, Aedifex charged at the nocturne will a blood curdling cry. His thundering steps echoed down the halls and shook the ship's frame.

Iblees jumped from her sudden interruption, swirling her head, she could only watch as an enormous dragon hurled himself at her. There was no time to react before he body slammed into her. The sheer force of power knocked the wind out of her as it sent her sprawling.

Aedifex stopped, glancing at Seaweed he breathed heavily to try and catch his breath. The sprint he pulled in order to get there had really drained his energy. "W- why are you doing this?" he asked in between his gasps for air.

Iblees scowled up at the guardian from the floor. 'Great. If he's here, then I don't have much time.' Taking advantages of his incapacity, Iblees steadily stood back up onto her feet. The nocturne narrowed her eyes. Observing her opponent, she determined he couldn't keep up with if she were to make a run for it. 'I guess there's no other choice. I'll have to evade around him and kill everyone as he lags behind.' In a matter of seconds, the nocturne had regained her confidence in her situation. With a sly sneer, Iblees slipped away from Aedifex," You may have temporally stopped me, guardian, but Iblees always gets what she wants."

Aedifex tried lunging for her, but he was too late. She was already gone.

Iblees let out a hearty cackle when she escaped. No one could stop her- not even that lumbering oaf!

Dashing along the corridor, a splintering headache forced Iblees to a halt. Her hand shot up to her forehead as her vision started going blurry. 'Dammit! Why are you taking over now? I have everything under control, fool!' she screamed inside her other half.

Iblees would hear her vain side let out an annoyed huff, ' Under control? We nearly were caught, imbecile! You had your turn to try and kill someone, now it's mine!'

The nocturne displayed a bewildered, yet furious look on her face," No! It's not fair! I didn't-" Iblees words were cut off as her mind was severed from her body. She had been conquered by her other half. The nocturne's body would crumple to the floor with no driver at the wheel. Her heap would lay unmoving. Finally, her limbs began to twitch and sensation returned. Iblees gradually stood back up and daintily dusted herself off. If one were there to witness the transformation, they would notice that the color of Iblees' eyes had changed.

Iblees flexed her paw, like she was testing out an old glove to see how well it still fit. Looking up with pale green eyes, she gazed down the hall that stretched before her. She see just in time to get a glimpse of a dragon moving across her hall. An unsuspecting victim. Trailing the figure, Iblees would identify it to be a green-scaled ridgeback. Not quite the same that her other self had targeted, but close enough. A smile crept up on her face as she followed her into a dining room. Looking this way and that, Iblees made sure that no one was around.

Certain they were alone, the nocturne shut the door behind her, locking the two within," Oh, sweetie," she would soothingly say as she approached the ridgeback, flashing out her deadly claws," I've got good news for you..." Coming behind her prey, Iblees poised her daggers up high; ready to strike.

"...You been chosen to play in this fun game I call... tag."

Eris stumbled to the kitchen, when she fainted. A loud thud could be heard as it thundered and echoed through the boat. A sharp pain ran from her neck down her spine to the tip of her tail. Her legs kicked a bit as she struggled on the floor to rid the pain.

She grabbed at cabinets and tried to stand, but hit her chin on the side of the counter. Blood drizzled from her chin as she lay helpless on the floor, in agonizing pain. Had her other children's births been this painful? as Eris cringed on the floor, unlike other times in her life, all she wanted was someone there, helping her through her pain.

(hey dudes, wanted to get a post out so we would start forgetting about this place)
Eris stumbled to the kitchen, when she fainted. A loud thud could be heard as it thundered and echoed through the boat. A sharp pain ran from her neck down her spine to the tip of her tail. Her legs kicked a bit as she struggled on the floor to rid the pain.

She grabbed at cabinets and tried to stand, but hit her chin on the side of the counter. Blood drizzled from her chin as she lay helpless on the floor, in agonizing pain. Had her other children's births been this painful? as Eris cringed on the floor, unlike other times in her life, all she wanted was someone there, helping her through her pain.

(hey dudes, wanted to get a post out so we would start forgetting about this place)
QFXpYkj.png
Maroon was off searching for materials to help Eris: soft towels, something for her to bite on; but when she returned to the room, Eris was gone. Eyes wide, she looked around frantically, finding a few loose tundra hairs in her wake. As she scuttled along, she found a small puddle of water that seemed to be mixed with saliva, and the only room around seemed to be the kitchen. She was in the process of opening the door when she realized it was locked, and she froze when she heard an unfamiliar voice from the other side.
Maroon was off searching for materials to help Eris: soft towels, something for her to bite on; but when she returned to the room, Eris was gone. Eyes wide, she looked around frantically, finding a few loose tundra hairs in her wake. As she scuttled along, she found a small puddle of water that seemed to be mixed with saliva, and the only room around seemed to be the kitchen. She was in the process of opening the door when she realized it was locked, and she froze when she heard an unfamiliar voice from the other side.
Eris opened her eyes a little, almost no life inside her still. She attempted to unlock the door she never remembered locking, when did it lock? but ended up just breaking off the knob, which was much easier in her state then unlocking the door.

After breaking the door, painful contractions ran through her body, it felt like being stabbed and being on fire al at once. She hissed in pain coiled on the floor. She bathed her lepord spotted skin in her own blood from the gushing gash on her neck that only got bigger as time pasted.

The world seemed the spin as her vision got hazy.
Eris opened her eyes a little, almost no life inside her still. She attempted to unlock the door she never remembered locking, when did it lock? but ended up just breaking off the knob, which was much easier in her state then unlocking the door.

After breaking the door, painful contractions ran through her body, it felt like being stabbed and being on fire al at once. She hissed in pain coiled on the floor. She bathed her lepord spotted skin in her own blood from the gushing gash on her neck that only got bigger as time pasted.

The world seemed the spin as her vision got hazy.
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51