Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Trouble at Sea (IC) [PRIVATE]
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50 51
Cosmo stared at Eris, concerned.
"What's wrong?' he asked, observing her expression
His tail twitched nervously as if it had a mind of it's own. It happened frequently when he got nervous.
Cosmo stared at Eris, concerned.
"What's wrong?' he asked, observing her expression
His tail twitched nervously as if it had a mind of it's own. It happened frequently when he got nervous.
F50lMAz.png
She clenched her stomach, "Just some cramps...noting to worry about..." As she held her stomach she felt something kick at her claws. Tears pricked her eyes.

"I...have to go for a second..." she ran off the side of the boat and stared into the ocean, she began to cry and curl up. She listened to her surroundings making sure no one saw her in such a weak state.
She clenched her stomach, "Just some cramps...noting to worry about..." As she held her stomach she felt something kick at her claws. Tears pricked her eyes.

"I...have to go for a second..." she ran off the side of the boat and stared into the ocean, she began to cry and curl up. She listened to her surroundings making sure no one saw her in such a weak state.
QFXpYkj.png
Cosmo stared as Eris departed.
What happened? Did I say something? Gods, I messed things up again...
He shook his head, disappointed with himself. His tail quivered slightly. He pressed his talon down on it and waited for Seaweed to wake up.
Cosmo stared as Eris departed.
What happened? Did I say something? Gods, I messed things up again...
He shook his head, disappointed with himself. His tail quivered slightly. He pressed his talon down on it and waited for Seaweed to wake up.
F50lMAz.png
Xochitl cringed at his inner judgement, glancing to his injuries. Why was he actually debating on following this skydancer?

Stupid is what he is. So stupid he will be, he had a dragon to inquire.

Xochitl scuttled forwards, breaking into the infamous ferret run no imperial could escape. His legs whined in sore protest, inflicting a numb sensation despite having feeling.

"Hey! Wait up!"

Seaweed inhaled a deep breath, his eyes opened, this time much more slowly. They stopped at a suspicious squint as he reviewed his surroundings. Upon seeing Cosmo the green spiral slid back into the sheets. A hand gently rubbing his sore head from the ceiling attack.
Xochitl cringed at his inner judgement, glancing to his injuries. Why was he actually debating on following this skydancer?

Stupid is what he is. So stupid he will be, he had a dragon to inquire.

Xochitl scuttled forwards, breaking into the infamous ferret run no imperial could escape. His legs whined in sore protest, inflicting a numb sensation despite having feeling.

"Hey! Wait up!"

Seaweed inhaled a deep breath, his eyes opened, this time much more slowly. They stopped at a suspicious squint as he reviewed his surroundings. Upon seeing Cosmo the green spiral slid back into the sheets. A hand gently rubbing his sore head from the ceiling attack.
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
Knox looked behind him, seeing the imperial he quickly hid the treasure he had token. "Yes~" He said slyly. He messed with his earrings as he flew almost stably in the air. His wounds ached and he just wanted to lay on his old bed.

Eris stood and whipped her eyes, she would tell one of the other healers once they were on the boat.
Knox looked behind him, seeing the imperial he quickly hid the treasure he had token. "Yes~" He said slyly. He messed with his earrings as he flew almost stably in the air. His wounds ached and he just wanted to lay on his old bed.

Eris stood and whipped her eyes, she would tell one of the other healers once they were on the boat.
QFXpYkj.png
Xochitl winced at the bite his wings produced. His eyes narrowed at the skydancer.

"Who are you? More importantly what did that misfortune of a guardian do to get you on the ship?" Xochitl inquired, his aching wings beating faster, struggling to stay synced. He nearly dipped out of the air catching up to speed with the skydancer.

The imperial could've sworn he felt his wounds tearing open even more then they already have been.
Xochitl winced at the bite his wings produced. His eyes narrowed at the skydancer.

"Who are you? More importantly what did that misfortune of a guardian do to get you on the ship?" Xochitl inquired, his aching wings beating faster, struggling to stay synced. He nearly dipped out of the air catching up to speed with the skydancer.

The imperial could've sworn he felt his wounds tearing open even more then they already have been.
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.

"Oh, call me Knot. I'm a pirate from the local area, I'll be your guide" he nodded seeing the weak imperial almost drop. "He fought me and won, well I surrendered because of your little weakling friend spiral"
"Oh, call me Knot. I'm a pirate from the local area, I'll be your guide" he nodded seeing the weak imperial almost drop. "He fought me and won, well I surrendered because of your little weakling friend spiral"
QFXpYkj.png
Stumbling around the ship, Aedifex’s search for a bedroom lead himself into the lowest level of the hull. Away from the turbines and furnace room, the dank hallway he walked was near the front of the ship.

The guardian knew that there was no way the sleeping quarters were around this place, yet his curiosity got the better of him. Where he stood probably was the worst kept part of the ship. Disgusting Slime Mold lined the walls, creating the musky, thick smell in the air. Rust spotted the metal surfaces where water dropped down on.

But all of that, if it didn’t discourage him, wasn’t what piqued Aedifex’s attention. A distant sound of... something strange... was bouncing off the walls through the hallway. It was like some dragon was... singing?

The guardian’s only explanation for the unnatural noises was a ghost- and he wasn’t going to let his mind be lead him to think that. Aedifex didn’t believe in such crazy phenomenons, so his only other choice was to prove himself wrong and go investigate.

Tip toeing, the cautious guardian didn’t want to alert, if anyone, that he was around.

A sudden shrill wail echoing down the passage would make Aedifex freeze in his tracks. His blood ran cold.

Did he really want to proceed with this?

When did this turn into a horror film?
Stumbling around the ship, Aedifex’s search for a bedroom lead himself into the lowest level of the hull. Away from the turbines and furnace room, the dank hallway he walked was near the front of the ship.

The guardian knew that there was no way the sleeping quarters were around this place, yet his curiosity got the better of him. Where he stood probably was the worst kept part of the ship. Disgusting Slime Mold lined the walls, creating the musky, thick smell in the air. Rust spotted the metal surfaces where water dropped down on.

But all of that, if it didn’t discourage him, wasn’t what piqued Aedifex’s attention. A distant sound of... something strange... was bouncing off the walls through the hallway. It was like some dragon was... singing?

The guardian’s only explanation for the unnatural noises was a ghost- and he wasn’t going to let his mind be lead him to think that. Aedifex didn’t believe in such crazy phenomenons, so his only other choice was to prove himself wrong and go investigate.

Tip toeing, the cautious guardian didn’t want to alert, if anyone, that he was around.

A sudden shrill wail echoing down the passage would make Aedifex freeze in his tracks. His blood ran cold.

Did he really want to proceed with this?

When did this turn into a horror film?
Cosmo frowned slightly as Seaweed slid under the covers. He sighed and used his quivering tail to pull the sheets back. He grabbed a cookie and held it in front of him.
"My name's Cosmo..." he said as nicely as he could "W-want a cookie?"
Cosmo frowned slightly as Seaweed slid under the covers. He sighed and used his quivering tail to pull the sheets back. He grabbed a cookie and held it in front of him.
"My name's Cosmo..." he said as nicely as he could "W-want a cookie?"
F50lMAz.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50 51