Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | so i'd like to do a new giveaway...
1 2 3
@SoullessARMY I'd like to be removed from the pinglist.
@SoullessARMY I'd like to be removed from the pinglist.
@SoullessARMY

You could do a Festivus theme. :) All holidays welcome.
@SoullessARMY

You could do a Festivus theme. :) All holidays welcome.
tDeKDnH.pngDokVw6f.png66rws2U.png
ooh, sounds dandy!
ooh, sounds dandy!
WAOKY1a.png1I2Zxcd.pngJust Scribling.
Hi I don't really play anymore and would like to be removed from the pinglist, thanks
Hi I don't really play anymore and would like to be removed from the pinglist, thanks
?bJqNt=party_oras.png[/url] IPU0tJf.png cc3E3.gif
@SoullessARMY

This is such a great idea. I know Hanukah is over, but I think as long as its still December you may be able to pull it off. I've never seen a Hanukkah giveaway on here and it would be really fun and mean a lot. Lunar New Year would also be great, and honestly so would a Happy New Year themed giveaway (lunar new year is a little ways off, so theres way more time to prepare but its not exactly a december holiday so you could even do both if you'd like?)
@SoullessARMY

This is such a great idea. I know Hanukah is over, but I think as long as its still December you may be able to pull it off. I've never seen a Hanukkah giveaway on here and it would be really fun and mean a lot. Lunar New Year would also be great, and honestly so would a Happy New Year themed giveaway (lunar new year is a little ways off, so theres way more time to prepare but its not exactly a december holiday so you could even do both if you'd like?)
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
1 2 3