Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | so i'd like to do a new giveaway...
1 2 3
i'll be pinging my pinglist in my next post c:

so i'm terribly sorry about my previous giveaway back in April! T^T i ended up going through a really bad episode and never had enough motivation and time to finish up the rainbow giveaway, so i'm sincerely sorry to everyone who participated and never got anything. i also feel really, really bad for any donators ;-; if you want to be reimbursed for your donations (it was just one person, but i can't remember what they donated), then please ask i will try my best to reimburse you for your previous kindness c:

now onto what i want to do currently! (yay, happier stuff!)

now that i have some time and am in a good mood, i'd like some feedback on what type of giveaway i should do next c: the things listed below are simply ideas, and if you'd like to contribute some of your own ideas to pre-existing ones please go ahead! i love to hear from other people c: i'm also not exactly sure on how to make my ideas become actual giveaways, so any advice there would be appreciated (a.k.a. what kind of prizes should go with the theme, how many prizes, how people should be able to get tickets, etc.)

these are some themes i've sort of thrown around in my head so far:
  • holidays (Christmas, Hanukkah, New Years, etc.)
    (if this one if wanted, which holiday?)
  • holidays people are interested in so far: Hanukkah, Chinese New Year
  • pastel
  • feast/food (kind of like a Thanksgiving thing)

if you don't know too much about my giveaways i'll post some information about them in the next post c:
i'll be pinging my pinglist in my next post c:

so i'm terribly sorry about my previous giveaway back in April! T^T i ended up going through a really bad episode and never had enough motivation and time to finish up the rainbow giveaway, so i'm sincerely sorry to everyone who participated and never got anything. i also feel really, really bad for any donators ;-; if you want to be reimbursed for your donations (it was just one person, but i can't remember what they donated), then please ask i will try my best to reimburse you for your previous kindness c:

now onto what i want to do currently! (yay, happier stuff!)

now that i have some time and am in a good mood, i'd like some feedback on what type of giveaway i should do next c: the things listed below are simply ideas, and if you'd like to contribute some of your own ideas to pre-existing ones please go ahead! i love to hear from other people c: i'm also not exactly sure on how to make my ideas become actual giveaways, so any advice there would be appreciated (a.k.a. what kind of prizes should go with the theme, how many prizes, how people should be able to get tickets, etc.)

these are some themes i've sort of thrown around in my head so far:
  • holidays (Christmas, Hanukkah, New Years, etc.)
    (if this one if wanted, which holiday?)
  • holidays people are interested in so far: Hanukkah, Chinese New Year
  • pastel
  • feast/food (kind of like a Thanksgiving thing)

if you don't know too much about my giveaways i'll post some information about them in the next post c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
my giveaways are always free! no matter what! ^-^ i will never make a giveaway on this website just for the sake of profit! they also commonly have a theme, my last giveaway was October/Halloween/Riot of Rot themed c:

there are always multiple ways to enter, to ensure anyone who wants to enter is able c: (i'm open to taking suggestions for new ways for people to earn tickets!)
my giveaways are always free! no matter what! ^-^ i will never make a giveaway on this website just for the sake of profit! they also commonly have a theme, my last giveaway was October/Halloween/Riot of Rot themed c:

there are always multiple ways to enter, to ensure anyone who wants to enter is able c: (i'm open to taking suggestions for new ways for people to earn tickets!)
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
there are so many christmas themed giveaways,, i'd die from joy if there was a hannukkah one
there are so many christmas themed giveaways,, i'd die from joy if there was a hannukkah one
Uq1cq4S.png
you were pinged to this thread because you are on my giveaway pinglist c: i've just deleted all the pings to avoid clutter

if you'd like to be removed, please just tell me c:
you were pinged to this thread because you are on my giveaway pinglist c: i've just deleted all the pings to avoid clutter

if you'd like to be removed, please just tell me c:

@Despairing

yeah, that's kind of why i wanted to consider a Hanukkah one c: i see tons of the Christmas or just kind of green and red themed ones ;-;

any ideas on how to do prizes or something for a Hanukkah themed one? ;w;
@Despairing

yeah, that's kind of why i wanted to consider a Hanukkah one c: i see tons of the Christmas or just kind of green and red themed ones ;-;

any ideas on how to do prizes or something for a Hanukkah themed one? ;w;

@soullessarmy

well, i'd go for silver and blue for the color scheme, and since its the festival of lights maybe like light fest apparel or something? it starts really early this year (december 3rd) and idk if that'd be enough time for a giveaway.

but since it's 8 days maybe like 8 prize pools?
@soullessarmy

well, i'd go for silver and blue for the color scheme, and since its the festival of lights maybe like light fest apparel or something? it starts really early this year (december 3rd) and idk if that'd be enough time for a giveaway.

but since it's 8 days maybe like 8 prize pools?
Uq1cq4S.png
@Despairing

i like the idea! i'll keep it in mind c:
@Despairing

i like the idea! i'll keep it in mind c:

@Touhou

did i hear f o o d

i like the idea so much oh no ;-;

any ideas for what to do for prizes, maybe color theme as well? c:
@Touhou

did i hear f o o d

i like the idea so much oh no ;-;

any ideas for what to do for prizes, maybe color theme as well? c:

hanukkah giveaway qoq
hanukkah giveaway qoq
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@SoullessArmy

it's a little ways off, but Chinese Lunar New Year themed would be SUPER cool :OO
@SoullessArmy

it's a little ways off, but Chinese Lunar New Year themed would be SUPER cool :OO
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
1 2 3