Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Level 10 Dragons! [Pinglist]
@Grahh, Could I get Rhox please?
@Grahh, Could I get Rhox please?
@BreezyDraws of course! sending~
@BreezyDraws of course! sending~
I'll find something good to put here again one day
@grahh may i have Ril n Tavin since i am new n needs good battle n breeding dragons n please and thnnx u i loved rosettes?
@grahh may i have Ril n Tavin since i am new n needs good battle n breeding dragons n please and thnnx u i loved rosettes?
@lovelyhearts012
I'm going to limit it to just one for now, in order to give others a chance too, but you're welcome to come and get another next batch as well! Which one would you prefer?
@lovelyhearts012
I'm going to limit it to just one for now, in order to give others a chance too, but you're welcome to come and get another next batch as well! Which one would you prefer?
i want ril then sorry i did not now only one limit player wise unless i could just buy tavin off u for 10t?
i want ril then sorry i did not now only one limit player wise unless i could just buy tavin off u for 10t?
@lovelyhearts012
These dragons are meant to be free, so I won't accept payment for them. I could send you Ril now, and once I have a little more space in my lair, we could discuss me leveling one of your other dragons perhaps?
@lovelyhearts012
These dragons are meant to be free, so I won't accept payment for them. I could send you Ril now, and once I have a little more space in my lair, we could discuss me leveling one of your other dragons perhaps?
@Grahh
rylab is gorgeus if he not available pannama
@Grahh
rylab is gorgeus if he not available pannama
@BrighteyesTC sending Rylan to you in just one moment!
@BrighteyesTC sending Rylan to you in just one moment!
@grahh sure i would dat dat
@grahh sure i would dat dat
@Grahh Could I take Garnet, Please?
@Grahh Could I take Garnet, Please?
x

Redworm

x

x Midge!!
It/He/They
Wishlist
FR Time +0