Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | » Rin's doodle shop! (full)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Leafstar17 sure thing
@Leafstar17 sure thing
Ugmf9SS.gif __ PLAIN they/them
fr+19 | art | lore | abt
OHG NO PROBLEM ITS FANTASTIQUE ! the whole scene is breathtaking wow and u made that piebald spectacular! let me rush off to pay you ty SM!
OHG NO PROBLEM ITS FANTASTIQUE ! the whole scene is breathtaking wow and u made that piebald spectacular! let me rush off to pay you ty SM!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine So so glad you like it, I had a lot of fun!
heres the full pic, pls save (and tell me when) as I'm very low on space so I need to clear stuff out kgfh

&& thank you for commissioning me !
@Iodine So so glad you like it, I had a lot of fun!
heres the full pic, pls save (and tell me when) as I'm very low on space so I need to clear stuff out kgfh

&& thank you for commissioning me !
fr+19 | art | lore | abt
all saved, thank you!! and do you think you'd be able to ping me when you open up signature slots? :0c
all saved, thank you!! and do you think you'd be able to ping me when you open up signature slots? :0c
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine yah, sure !!
@Iodine yah, sure !!
fr+19 | art | lore | abt
@flirts Ah!! Oh my gosh I'm so sorry for the delay; thank you so, so much for the larger versions (I grabbed them, so you can go ahead and delete), I absolutely LOVE how this turned out!! :D (I really love your art, and hope to grab more from you in the future sometime! You did such an amazing job on my dragon, thanks again!)
@flirts Ah!! Oh my gosh I'm so sorry for the delay; thank you so, so much for the larger versions (I grabbed them, so you can go ahead and delete), I absolutely LOVE how this turned out!! :D (I really love your art, and hope to grab more from you in the future sometime! You did such an amazing job on my dragon, thanks again!)
Zeon! (she/they)
@Cloneclone what I heard u say about him: ALL POWERFUL GOD of judgement, death, and the hunt what I saw in my head: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/ce/66/46/ce6646afd4f6764d9e44a8639f2bf912--funny-ferrets-funny-stuff.jpg[/img] HERE IS YOUR DOOM FERRET [img]https://i.postimg.cc/mgfZ9s7y/QHev-VXXJRNBu.png[/img] this is a smaller version, once you confirm there's nothing you want changed, I'll send the full pic & you can pay! ty for commissioning me @steampunklayhr np!! I'm just glad you enjoy :'0
@Cloneclone
what I heard u say about him: ALL POWERFUL GOD of judgement, death, and the hunt
what I saw in my head:
ce6646afd4f6764d9e44a8639f2bf912--funny-ferrets-funny-stuff.jpg

HERE IS YOUR DOOM FERRET
QHev-VXXJRNBu.png
this is a smaller version, once you confirm there's nothing you want changed, I'll send the full pic & you can pay!
ty for commissioning me

@steampunklayhr np!! I'm just glad you enjoy :'0
fr+19 | art | lore | abt
@Pellampii OH MAN I WENT SO OVERBOARD. First drawing of a coatl & my interpretation of them is: puppy snek [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/acde/th/pre/f/2018/318/2/6/ahwx3kbxscrt_by_fiirts-dcrzquz.png[/img] this is a smaller "preview" version so you can tell me if you want anything changed before paying!! also pls don't feel pressured to pay more, my hand just had a mind of it's own on this 'sketch' I hope you also don't mind I took some artistic liberty when trying to make it "beautifully violent/gore-y" & I kinda went with this ? transparent/x-ray idea ? so the stars are less gene & more the-stuff-you-can-see-through-him.
@Pellampii OH MAN I WENT SO OVERBOARD.
First drawing of a coatl & my interpretation of them is: puppy snek

ahwx3kbxscrt_by_fiirts-dcrzquz.png
this is a smaller "preview" version so you can tell me if you want anything changed before paying!! also pls don't feel pressured to pay more, my hand just had a mind of it's own on this 'sketch'

I hope you also don't mind I took some artistic liberty when trying to make it "beautifully violent/gore-y" & I kinda went with this ? transparent/x-ray idea ? so the stars are less gene & more the-stuff-you-can-see-through-him.
fr+19 | art | lore | abt
Aah, my gOSH IT'S SO NICE !! It came out beautifully !

The 'see-through' stars are a really nice touch too ! Gosh it's just so nice I have no idea what to say AAH

Everything is great, nothing needs to be changed ! ^^
Aah, my gOSH IT'S SO NICE !! It came out beautifully !

The 'see-through' stars are a really nice touch too ! Gosh it's just so nice I have no idea what to say AAH

Everything is great, nothing needs to be changed ! ^^
@Pellampii so glad you like it !!!! here's the full vers & ty for the extra horns lmao [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/69dd/f/2018/318/7/a/image_by_fiirts-dcrzqnn.png[/img] pls save & tell me when you have so I can delete the file ^^;
@Pellampii so glad you like it !!!!
here's the full vers & ty for the extra horns lmao

image_by_fiirts-dcrzqnn.png

pls save & tell me when you have so I can delete the file ^^;
fr+19 | art | lore | abt
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20