Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Plenty of dragons Lvl 25, Lore, etc
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Carcin yes please! how much is she for?
@Carcin yes please! how much is she for?
Jesus loves you dearly my friend!! "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17
oh i do not have 60t or 60g so i am out of luck but good selling them to ur customers
oh i do not have 60t or 60g so i am out of luck but good selling them to ur customers
@Carcin it was really just me being stupid. I’m sorry! I may still be interested, though, if I find a solution. I’ll ping you again if so!
@Carcin it was really just me being stupid. I’m sorry! I may still be interested, though, if I find a solution. I’ll ping you again if so!
y6tbxWr.png 9306375_FqWRToJaRegGxKc.gif 7654434_KDJWUmbD09okL1V.gif
horizon || she/her
> server time +0 <
dcofcle-2dfbd466-e4dc-47cb-863f-22f706e22250.png || SOCIAL LINKS

|| WISHLIST

|| SUNFIRE HATCHERY
@Carcin mind if i pay with gems? i just wasted my treasure on some random stuff x)
ill take her!
@Carcin mind if i pay with gems? i just wasted my treasure on some random stuff x)
ill take her!
@Powell

I don't mind a payment in gems at all. Please send a CR
@Powell

I don't mind a payment in gems at all. Please send a CR
IM LEAVING FR. SEE THIS THREAD FOR DRAGONS: LORE, LVL 25, etc
@Destinypath

Morgana is 35kt or 35g
@Destinypath

Morgana is 35kt or 35g
@Destinypath

Do you want her or not?
@Destinypath

Do you want her or not?
Hi! Sorry about that; forgot to reply here. Something came up and I decided against buying random dragons as I've decided to start some breeding projects instead. Sorry about that! I hope she finds a good home
Hi! Sorry about that; forgot to reply here. Something came up and I decided against buying random dragons as I've decided to start some breeding projects instead. Sorry about that! I hope she finds a good home
Jesus loves you dearly my friend!! "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17
I've added more dragons, donated by someone specifically as a way to amass more funds for the raffle. Additional dragons are listed in the front page. Note that some of these newer dragons have set prices on them. Please ping me if you're interested.
I've added more dragons, donated by someone specifically as a way to amass more funds for the raffle. Additional dragons are listed in the front page. Note that some of these newer dragons have set prices on them. Please ping me if you're interested.
@Carcin [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23354179] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233542/23354179_350.png[/img] [/url] Could i take this boy off your hands? I'll pay almost anything that isnt above 50k
@Carcin

23354179_350.png

Could i take this boy off your hands?
I'll pay almost anything that isnt above 50k
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16