Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Plenty of dragons Lvl 25, Lore, etc
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@Carcin

How much would you like for Fashina?

She is a pretty girl and would get a good home with me and since I just spent a lot of my money on raffle tickets I will probably have to save up.
@Carcin

How much would you like for Fashina?

She is a pretty girl and would get a good home with me and since I just spent a lot of my money on raffle tickets I will probably have to save up.
Birdie_art_shop.png
@Biirdie

Ideally, I'd like 1,200 gems for Fashina, since she's my lore child and I did spend quite a lot of time on her. Frankly, I'm attached. However, I am willing to haggle. The lowest I'll accept is maybe 900 gems.
@Biirdie

Ideally, I'd like 1,200 gems for Fashina, since she's my lore child and I did spend quite a lot of time on her. Frankly, I'm attached. However, I am willing to haggle. The lowest I'll accept is maybe 900 gems.
IM LEAVING FR. SEE THIS THREAD FOR DRAGONS: LORE, LVL 25, etc
@Carcin

how much is Elysia?
@Carcin

how much is Elysia?
tZJ57gH.gif1k0R5W7.gifDfxhjSY.gifqhp24PR.giflu3moVq.gif
@IceWingAssasin

Ideally she would be 40kt but I'm willing to let her go for 30kt
@IceWingAssasin

Ideally she would be 40kt but I'm willing to let her go for 30kt
@Carcin

30kt is good with me, I'll send over a CR :)
@Carcin

30kt is good with me, I'll send over a CR :)
tZJ57gH.gif1k0R5W7.gifDfxhjSY.gifqhp24PR.giflu3moVq.gif
@Carcin

What's the price for Fashina?
@Carcin

What's the price for Fashina?
@skycrescent

Fashina is my lore child and, ideally, I would like 1,200g for her. However, since I'm leaving, I might consider selling her for 900g
@skycrescent

Fashina is my lore child and, ideally, I would like 1,200g for her. However, since I'm leaving, I might consider selling her for 900g
^
^
^
^
@Carcin
oof, I don't have that much (I'm really poor after buying a few other dragons) Do you accept mixed payment? (Art, gems, treasure, items, etc)
@Carcin
oof, I don't have that much (I'm really poor after buying a few other dragons) Do you accept mixed payment? (Art, gems, treasure, items, etc)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16