Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | giveaway dragons, first come first serve
1 2 3 4 5
@Missfancy
I, uh... don't have the dragon whose ID you gave me?
I don't even really remember having her, so perhaps you made a mistake? (Sorry if this sounds patronising or something)
And the only wildclaw in my lair I can think she's descended from isn't related to her, seeing as how the scrying workshop says they can breed.

That aside, while I don't have the female Wildclaw you asked for, I do have the one currently still listed on the first post, would you prefer her instead?
@Missfancy
I, uh... don't have the dragon whose ID you gave me?
I don't even really remember having her, so perhaps you made a mistake? (Sorry if this sounds patronising or something)
And the only wildclaw in my lair I can think she's descended from isn't related to her, seeing as how the scrying workshop says they can breed.

That aside, while I don't have the female Wildclaw you asked for, I do have the one currently still listed on the first post, would you prefer her instead?
iU1OyHN.png
@Whisprrr
Sure thing, I'll send her over!

@Self
Sorry hon, Whisprrr claimed her right before you, but if you'd like I could ping you when her parents hatch another nest?
@Whisprrr
Sure thing, I'll send her over!

@Self
Sorry hon, Whisprrr claimed her right before you, but if you'd like I could ping you when her parents hatch another nest?
4h3Z7PW.gif0lSM1SJ.png
@Hufflepuffing is your skydancer still available?
@Hufflepuffing is your skydancer still available?
thDLJf3.pngmxk5Q9c.png
@DragonladyNatz that would be great, thank-you
@DragonladyNatz that would be great, thank-you
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
@hufflepuffing
Could I please have your bogsneak male? I think I'll call him Poallu
@hufflepuffing
Could I please have your bogsneak male? I think I'll call him Poallu
@Okiama
Heyo, I don't have any skydancers, did you ping the wrong person?

@JuicyJuu
Sure!
@Okiama
Heyo, I don't have any skydancers, did you ping the wrong person?

@JuicyJuu
Sure!
Hi @Hufflepuffing
Do you think that I could have the imperial female? The pink and white one? I would name her Sweet. Thank you!
Hi @Hufflepuffing
Do you think that I could have the imperial female? The pink and white one? I would name her Sweet. Thank you!
Nice to meet you :)
@kopiko Can I get the female wildclaw? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418695/41869479_350.png[/img]
@kopiko Can I get the female wildclaw?
41869479_350.png
pssst, they/them/she/her
tumblr_ozt2q91f2f1w8xkufo5_250.pngtumblr_p9r6km77oX1w8xkufo1_250.png
@natkiasu may i have [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40656884] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/406569/40656884_350.png[/img] [/url] i'd have to think on a name but i'd consider something like... silvermist? i'm not great at names ^^;
@natkiasu

may i have

40656884_350.png

i'd have to think on a name but i'd consider something like... silvermist? i'm not great at names ^^;
@DragonladyNatz

Edit dragon has been taken.
@DragonladyNatz

Edit dragon has been taken.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
1 2 3 4 5