Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | honey we need to talk...about crushes.
1 2 3 4
Oh my god. My current crush is probably the most beautiful man I've ever seen. And I have made a fool of myself time and time again when I tried to talk to him. I ended up deleting conversations from Facebook after and avoiding him at work because I just got so awkward. I still get giddy every time he shares an interest with me XD

But I've seen the women he has been with and my confidence will never allow me to make a move because I look nothing like them at all.
Oh my god. My current crush is probably the most beautiful man I've ever seen. And I have made a fool of myself time and time again when I tried to talk to him. I ended up deleting conversations from Facebook after and avoiding him at work because I just got so awkward. I still get giddy every time he shares an interest with me XD

But I've seen the women he has been with and my confidence will never allow me to make a move because I look nothing like them at all.
pm6sAxv.png
Sooooo maybe totally irrelevant comment cause I live with my significant other and I'm in my early twenties but dang if you wanna feel better and all giddy/getting in your feelings you should watch The Kissing Booth. I've watched the movie twice in two days and feel like I'm in highschool again remembering all the crushes and stuff I had.

Besides, it gets better! Love is strange and things will happen for you in mysterious ways. It hits you out of no where lol
Sooooo maybe totally irrelevant comment cause I live with my significant other and I'm in my early twenties but dang if you wanna feel better and all giddy/getting in your feelings you should watch The Kissing Booth. I've watched the movie twice in two days and feel like I'm in highschool again remembering all the crushes and stuff I had.

Besides, it gets better! Love is strange and things will happen for you in mysterious ways. It hits you out of no where lol
zBUsz0u.png
@Jheyda
Ya never know, i once was in a relationship where i was the dumbest and ugliest student and class, and yet my bestfriend who was literally the smartest kiddo ive ever met still liked me. he can play the violin as if he was the violinist god. hell he had way better grades than me, too.

edit; oops i wasnt too clear i think, we did end up in a relationship for a short time
@Jheyda
Ya never know, i once was in a relationship where i was the dumbest and ugliest student and class, and yet my bestfriend who was literally the smartest kiddo ive ever met still liked me. he can play the violin as if he was the violinist god. hell he had way better grades than me, too.

edit; oops i wasnt too clear i think, we did end up in a relationship for a short time
A had a crush, but I realized how toxic he was. We played volleyball together, and that's when I noticed. He was always angry at someone when they made the smallest mistakes. He always went for the ball, just to make sure nobody else could get it. This made nobody else enjoy the game. whenever i tried to serve, too, he'd take my place. I have never failed a serve, so taking my place is extremely unnecessary.
This was extremely recent, so I don't have a crush right now.
A had a crush, but I realized how toxic he was. We played volleyball together, and that's when I noticed. He was always angry at someone when they made the smallest mistakes. He always went for the ball, just to make sure nobody else could get it. This made nobody else enjoy the game. whenever i tried to serve, too, he'd take my place. I have never failed a serve, so taking my place is extremely unnecessary.
This was extremely recent, so I don't have a crush right now.
@SaltyGhostt
I've honestly seriously thought about going for it, but I am so incredibly shy. I can barely talk to him (and when I do, I get uncomfortably awkward). I think he would have to express a possible interest before I could duck it up and say anything XD

I'm honestly pretty hopeless at this
@SaltyGhostt
I've honestly seriously thought about going for it, but I am so incredibly shy. I can barely talk to him (and when I do, I get uncomfortably awkward). I think he would have to express a possible interest before I could duck it up and say anything XD

I'm honestly pretty hopeless at this
pm6sAxv.png
Ah man dude I've had a crush on my friend (still do) since like, 7th grade. I asked her out once but she said she wasn't ready yet which is totally fine... But I can't help but wonder if there's something wrong with me? Like I'm too fat and I'm too weird but bruh.. I really care about her :/ I want to talk about it some more with her but I don't want it to push her away? Im struggling to keep in contact with her lately and I'm just so worried of losing her completely. Tbh I hate myself a lot for it.
Ah man dude I've had a crush on my friend (still do) since like, 7th grade. I asked her out once but she said she wasn't ready yet which is totally fine... But I can't help but wonder if there's something wrong with me? Like I'm too fat and I'm too weird but bruh.. I really care about her :/ I want to talk about it some more with her but I don't want it to push her away? Im struggling to keep in contact with her lately and I'm just so worried of losing her completely. Tbh I hate myself a lot for it.
ice_2.png lightning_3.png
We Are All Machines Under Mother Machine.
I haven't had a crush since like, sophomore year? So two years ago? Mostly cause I'm too stressed out to really crush on anyone, especially after being in a toxic relationship and surrounded by too many toxic friends two years ago. I have more supportive friends now, but school is on my mind constantly and stressing me out to the point I don't want to pursue a relationship due to all the pressure dfjshakf

I joke that I'm married to school at this point.
I haven't had a crush since like, sophomore year? So two years ago? Mostly cause I'm too stressed out to really crush on anyone, especially after being in a toxic relationship and surrounded by too many toxic friends two years ago. I have more supportive friends now, but school is on my mind constantly and stressing me out to the point I don't want to pursue a relationship due to all the pressure dfjshakf

I joke that I'm married to school at this point.
aa.gif
It's been more than 8 years since I last had a crush. I lost any desire for a romantic relationship since I unwillingly left the only environment in which I could thrive, be myself, and not have second thoughts or regrets about it.
It's been more than 8 years since I last had a crush. I lost any desire for a romantic relationship since I unwillingly left the only environment in which I could thrive, be myself, and not have second thoughts or regrets about it.
I had a crush on some dude (we’ll call him A) for about three years, until he moved schools. However, I don’t really get over crushes unless they’ve done something horrible. It sorta just, fizzes out. After he left the school, I began having a crush on my friend (we’ll call him B) who I’ve known for five years.

Coincidentally, I actually went on a date with A around two months ago. Given, it was after accidentally starting to talk again after over a year of no communication. I got the vibe that he liked me the first year I met him. So I went on a date with A, and it was super awkward. It was my first date and I didn’t know what I was doing. I wish I could redo half the night.

However, since B is in my friend group, he knows about the date. He also knows I like him. I’m pretty sure he won’t make a move, as it’s been so long since he’s mentioned me liking him. He doesn’t text or call if he wants to talk, he FaceTimee (though neither of us have our camera on ourselves). That’s when he’s like a little birdy told me and I’m like, “I cannot confirm, nor deny anything.” It’s not awkward, but I do wish he’d stop being flirty. However, I may just be over analyzing the situation, or that’s just his natural state.
I had a crush on some dude (we’ll call him A) for about three years, until he moved schools. However, I don’t really get over crushes unless they’ve done something horrible. It sorta just, fizzes out. After he left the school, I began having a crush on my friend (we’ll call him B) who I’ve known for five years.

Coincidentally, I actually went on a date with A around two months ago. Given, it was after accidentally starting to talk again after over a year of no communication. I got the vibe that he liked me the first year I met him. So I went on a date with A, and it was super awkward. It was my first date and I didn’t know what I was doing. I wish I could redo half the night.

However, since B is in my friend group, he knows about the date. He also knows I like him. I’m pretty sure he won’t make a move, as it’s been so long since he’s mentioned me liking him. He doesn’t text or call if he wants to talk, he FaceTimee (though neither of us have our camera on ourselves). That’s when he’s like a little birdy told me and I’m like, “I cannot confirm, nor deny anything.” It’s not awkward, but I do wish he’d stop being flirty. However, I may just be over analyzing the situation, or that’s just his natural state.
@polariess Yeah, crushes do suck if you know you don't have a shot in heaven or hell with them. But sometimes, even just being just friends with them is great. God, I get that feeling of being giddy when you're with them and they just do things that,,, make your heart go hsfkjhskskj.

Maybe I'm just lucky, but my crush is my best friend, and when I told her she was fine with it. I was so scared she was going to hate me, that she would be disgusted by the fact that I love her. I knew she wasn't homophobic but it still held me back for the longest time. She doesn't go out of her way to acknowledge it, but she doesn't ignore it either. It's nice. Sure, it hurts that she'll never love me back, but I won't force her.

Honestly, for me, take a shot! Get closer to your crush and talk to them more, and when you're ready try telling them. It's worth the shot, at least. And if they don't like you back, it's fine. You'll move on and eventually find the right person. Good luck and don't give up hope!
@polariess Yeah, crushes do suck if you know you don't have a shot in heaven or hell with them. But sometimes, even just being just friends with them is great. God, I get that feeling of being giddy when you're with them and they just do things that,,, make your heart go hsfkjhskskj.

Maybe I'm just lucky, but my crush is my best friend, and when I told her she was fine with it. I was so scared she was going to hate me, that she would be disgusted by the fact that I love her. I knew she wasn't homophobic but it still held me back for the longest time. She doesn't go out of her way to acknowledge it, but she doesn't ignore it either. It's nice. Sure, it hurts that she'll never love me back, but I won't force her.

Honestly, for me, take a shot! Get closer to your crush and talk to them more, and when you're ready try telling them. It's worth the shot, at least. And if they don't like you back, it's fine. You'll move on and eventually find the right person. Good luck and don't give up hope!
1 2 3 4