Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Prin&Val's OC Designs
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@valthan I'd love to take Ciel, they're adorable (: I'll be paying in treasure if thats alright.
@valthan I'd love to take Ciel, they're adorable (: I'll be paying in treasure if thats alright.
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
@velvette
Hello! Yup, that's alright!

Do you have a toyhouse account that the character can be transferred to, or would you prefer a PM with the unwatermarked image?
@velvette
Hello! Yup, that's alright!

Do you have a toyhouse account that the character can be transferred to, or would you prefer a PM with the unwatermarked image?
@valthan Yes my Touhouse is Symmetra, you can transfer them there! I'll send the payment in a second!
@valthan Yes my Touhouse is Symmetra, you can transfer them there! I'll send the payment in a second!
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
[center][size=5]+*+*+REDESIGN+*+*+[/size][/center] [url=https://toyhou.se/637055.leech][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/108c9ba5bee30fec592475db963cde55/tumblr_p2iz2ozRqm1w44o4ko1_r1_1280.png[/img][/url] [center][font=century gothic]Codename: Leech Price: 400G or 300KT Creator: Val Artist: Val (Also updated his description!) @Shadowfoxlord @Seamus @Fink @Niles @Korosan @EchoFlower @Velvette @ghosthymn @BBSMJ @ReikiMuroichi @GhostPaladin @chatoyant
+*+*+REDESIGN+*+*+

tumblr_p2iz2ozRqm1w44o4ko1_r1_1280.png
Codename: Leech
Price: 400G or 300KT
Creator: Val
Artist: Val

(Also updated his description!)

@Shadowfoxlord @Seamus @Fink @Niles @Korosan @EchoFlower @Velvette @ghosthymn @BBSMJ @ReikiMuroichi @GhostPaladin @chatoyant
@Valthan

If he's still available, may I purchase Leech with treasure?
I do have a toyhouse he can be transferred, under the same username as here. :)
@Valthan

If he's still available, may I purchase Leech with treasure?
I do have a toyhouse he can be transferred, under the same username as here. :)
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
@DetectiveMetta

Absolutely! Whenever you're ready, please send me your payment and I'll transfer him c:
@DetectiveMetta

Absolutely! Whenever you're ready, please send me your payment and I'll transfer him c:
please remove me from the pinglist! I'm inactive
please remove me from the pinglist! I'm inactive
Leaving the site, looking to exchange my t/g for art!
@Princoxx

I'm always looking for new OC designs! Could you add me to the pinglist?
@Princoxx

I'm always looking for new OC designs! Could you add me to the pinglist?
forum_signature_by_illusivewyvern-dbtcq8e.png
@IllusiveWyvern

Sure thing!
@IllusiveWyvern

Sure thing!
rVvJQsQ.pngBVw7vr4.png4yQ0oTx.png1E9zGIe.png[/center]
heyy i'd like to be removed from the pinglist because i'm kind of inactive here nowadays ;-;
heyy i'd like to be removed from the pinglist because i'm kind of inactive here nowadays ;-;
IMG_3120.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12