Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 2014 Night of the Nocturne nocturne
With sadness it my heart, I regret I have to say I am rehoming my first nocturne from my first night of the nocturne... I was very proud of her at the time but i only have so much lair space and I'm hoping someone else would be glad to have her. Her name is TryingHisBest (feel free to rename, although id be somewhat glad if she kept her goofy name) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92518/9251760_350.png[/img] She is orange/tomato/teal and tiger/seraph/basic She comes as is with an incorrectly gendered name and a lot of love for the price of 200kt or 200g. I'm aware this is a crazy price but I'm trying to assure she goes to a good home.
With sadness it my heart, I regret I have to say I am rehoming my first nocturne from my first night of the nocturne... I was very proud of her at the time but i only have so much lair space and I'm hoping someone else would be glad to have her.

Her name is TryingHisBest (feel free to rename, although id be somewhat glad if she kept her goofy name)

9251760_350.png

She is orange/tomato/teal and tiger/seraph/basic
She comes as is with an incorrectly gendered name and a lot of love for the price of 200kt or 200g. I'm aware this is a crazy price but I'm trying to assure she goes to a good home.
4WcyJ6M.jpg
@Eirian

If she's still available, I'd love to give her a home in my lair. c:
@Eirian

If she's still available, I'd love to give her a home in my lair. c:
@Shadowbanish (pardon any errors in this message, I'm on my phone)

I'm so happy you'd like to take her! Would you rather take her for treasure or gems?
@Shadowbanish (pardon any errors in this message, I'm on my phone)

I'm so happy you'd like to take her! Would you rather take her for treasure or gems?
4WcyJ6M.jpg
@Eirian

I'll take her for treasure, please. (^___^) I'll go ahead and set up a CR.
@Eirian

I'll take her for treasure, please. (^___^) I'll go ahead and set up a CR.