Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2 3
@zerrace should i give you mine Unnamed?
@zerrace should i give you mine Unnamed?
@lynm21 @PrincessArya alright you guys can send them over now if youd like! everythings all set on my end to get started

@Raan
@lynm21 @PrincessArya alright you guys can send them over now if youd like! everythings all set on my end to get started

@Raan
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
if you can read this know i love anomalocaris pixel-praeg.png
@zerrace @PrincessArya @lynm21
OK. I was thinking that Lancelot would be sent to zerrace's lair. At a latter date I would send one of my dragons I was using for this project to lynm21 around the first of December. Would that be OK with everyone?
@zerrace @PrincessArya @lynm21
OK. I was thinking that Lancelot would be sent to zerrace's lair. At a latter date I would send one of my dragons I was using for this project to lynm21 around the first of December. Would that be OK with everyone?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan sure great
@Raan sure great
@Raan
I used to have a mint dragon, but i sold it and that person exalted it, srry
@Raan
I used to have a mint dragon, but i sold it and that person exalted it, srry
5iXiC8z.png
szLFrpq.png
jA5A7gu.png
cutkr0S.png
fkWjutW.png
QG3ZDTL.png
Oh gosh, sorry for taking so long to respond, I don't check FR that much as I used to. Which of my dragons did you want to borrow for your project? Some I'm more attached to and less willing to even let someone borrow them than others, because I'm afraid of someone stealing them ^^;;

EDIT: Apparently, I cannot read. You can borrow her! Just please be sure to give her back.
Oh gosh, sorry for taking so long to respond, I don't check FR that much as I used to. Which of my dragons did you want to borrow for your project? Some I'm more attached to and less willing to even let someone borrow them than others, because I'm afraid of someone stealing them ^^;;

EDIT: Apparently, I cannot read. You can borrow her! Just please be sure to give her back.
Bigender (Bigender alt flag 2)G8AyR6r.png
Likes Women (Pink)aswleyP.png
6ZdcGpT.pngwthFnM3.png
Th14ReimuBackSprite.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifTh09MarisaBackSprite.png
I don't really mind on breeding Lelli, rather I'd be more then glad to help out! Also sorry for the late reply I barely got on lol.
I don't really mind on breeding Lelli, rather I'd be more then glad to help out! Also sorry for the late reply I barely got on lol.
@Frandoll
Thank you for responding. I've got a good number of girls lined up though, so I'm looking for more males now. Thank you though.

@Lolololsaeri
Hello. Thank you for allowing me to use Lelli. Do you mind if I send him over to @lynm21 's lair? If not, lynm21 can I give you one of my dragons as collateral and host?
@Frandoll
Thank you for responding. I've got a good number of girls lined up though, so I'm looking for more males now. Thank you though.

@Lolololsaeri
Hello. Thank you for allowing me to use Lelli. Do you mind if I send him over to @lynm21 's lair? If not, lynm21 can I give you one of my dragons as collateral and host?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Rann sure
@Rann sure
Yep, its perfectly fine!
Yep, its perfectly fine!
1 2 3