Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The new venue...
1 2
Aight so my opinions on the new venue:

looks cool? Although some of the faces kind of creep me out and some of the designs are kind of plain? I like some of the trinkets and hope to get some of the familiars though.

What do y'all think about it?
Aight so my opinions on the new venue:

looks cool? Although some of the faces kind of creep me out and some of the designs are kind of plain? I like some of the trinkets and hope to get some of the familiars though.

What do y'all think about it?
I'm really glad to have a lower level lightning venue. Grinding the workshop on thundercrack is such a pain. When I hopped on FR an hour ago I was gushing with excitement. The Ampelope is my favorite. I love the greattusks and the quillrunners and goodness.
I'm really glad to have a lower level lightning venue. Grinding the workshop on thundercrack is such a pain. When I hopped on FR an hour ago I was gushing with excitement. The Ampelope is my favorite. I love the greattusks and the quillrunners and goodness.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
Me likey
Cool new familiars and new venue. Awesome
Cute new food items... which i want to collect...
Me likey
Cool new familiars and new venue. Awesome
Cute new food items... which i want to collect...
Heckling Hydrena is my spirit animal
Heckling Hydrena is my spirit animal
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
got the vista

too bad it doesn't blend into the grey background

(can someone tell the people who do the coding for that about that? or is it intentional?)
got the vista

(can someone tell the people who do the coding for that about that? or is it intentional?)
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
It's pretty, too. The artists did a good job on the venue itself as well as the familiars. My first familiar from the venue was the one I was most hoping to get, too. The Quillrunner.
It's pretty, too. The artists did a good job on the venue itself as well as the familiars. My first familiar from the venue was the one I was most hoping to get, too. The Quillrunner.
wa2fsL5.pngksA5i3W.gifGWeNSoe.gifK5Ygz6H.gif
[quote name="@Kataracts" date="2018-11-05 15:16:37" ] got the vista too bad it doesn't blend into the grey background (can someone tell the people who do the coding for that about that? or is it intentional?) [/quote] [color=7930b5]Might be worth mentioning in the Bug Report forums- or at least the art errors subtopic... Does seem a bit like a slipup.
@Kataracts wrote on 2018-11-05 15:16:37:
got the vista

Might be worth mentioning in the Bug Report forums- or at least the art errors subtopic... Does seem a bit like a slipup.
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Lurve the quillrunners, good kitties. Those new harpy ladies could step on my face and I would say thank you.
Lurve the quillrunners, good kitties. Those new harpy ladies could step on my face and I would say thank you.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
VULTURES! VULTURES! VULTURES!
VULTURES! VULTURES! VULTURES!
heck yes

it even gave me a lightning egg
heck yes

it even gave me a lightning egg
9-CD1-DC7-E-618-B-4516-ADC7-CFC344-B78-FAE.jpg
1 2