Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Excel Familiar Tracker[Updated 7/23/18]
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 100 101
@ElvenArtist i would like to be added to the pinglist please!!
@ElvenArtist i would like to be added to the pinglist please!!
vCPT6OV.png 12.png 13.png 19.png
@ElvenArtist
Please add me to the ping list as well!
@ElvenArtist
Please add me to the ping list as well!
@ElvenArtist
Can I be added to the ping list please? This looks awesome!
@ElvenArtist
Can I be added to the ping list please? This looks awesome!
zZEQs8q.png
@aiwowie

np ^^

@dragonfoxkid @GryffonJoi @TeachMeToLearn

Added!
@aiwowie

np ^^

@dragonfoxkid @GryffonJoi @TeachMeToLearn

Added!
3 hours ahead of FR time
@ElvenArtist
Thanks for going that extra mile to keep this up to date-- I'd like to be added as well!
@ElvenArtist
Thanks for going that extra mile to keep this up to date-- I'd like to be added as well!
_______________6ux1pK5.gif

mari
she/her
fr +3:00
3bf2yls.png
GVpqGKk.gif
@ElvenArtist
Please add me to the update pinglist~
@ElvenArtist
Please add me to the update pinglist~
odJgrAd.png
@elvenartist can I be on the pinglist?
@elvenartist can I be on the pinglist?
[center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/xXoxJbwF5WkbC/giphy.gif[/img] [size=4][b]Thunderhead Savannah (11/4)[/b][size=5] [/center] [rule] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_1-9XnlJzDZy4vzt3dz2fKX6Mo8UOwYHVDBrzDOcSpc/edit?usp=sharing]Update Sheet[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X5HE63tLrJSm4trD0sYd7-aP-M2_lH-UteXg4_GhjvE/edit?usp=sharing]Blank Sheet[/url][/center] [rule] Hi everyone! I've decided to just make a new post rather than edit the old one, for simplicity's sake. (Also, I kinda wanted to use another big cat gif) Featured in this update: [LIST] [*]The addition of [b]all 26 familiars[/b] that were launched with the new venue [*]A new [b]Thunderhead Savanna row[/b] on the Coliseum tab [*]Image corrections for [b]Wave Sweeper[/b] and [b]Raptorik Warrior[/b] in both the "Regular Familiars" and "Coliseum" tabs. [*]Shadow added to the Harvest Hardshell's gathering regions on both the Update sheet and Blank sheet (Gathering Guide/Familiars tab) [/LIST] If you notice any errors that I may have missed, please let me know! I've been thinking about making a self-editing pinglist for which I would include the link to on update posts like this. What do you think? Let me know! Have a wonderful rest of your week! [rule] [size=1]@wannabequeen @Melodist @lucineblue @radpunkster @Crashkey @AbstractAlgebra @Asobi @sykotikkytten @Ramoth416 @redpanda110 @Flightyvandal @elerina @Slitt @Artimean @Scatterspark @TheMur @houseBurning @BluePhoenix @thequeenofhearts @Meymo @Jam @Kellendraysia @Eloritia @perytonfeathers @Caloprymnus @QueSeraAwesome @Prinxee @MystRunner @KorrianaVeil @Praxis @Duh @Ashbashin @MageMagpie @KottrTungl @fluffballofdoom @Aranelle @Valmue @Framherja @Allaur @Ethanaell @Katta @DragonsKnight @Erravit @Rennox @nijihitomi @Aloy @Kelaku @arlip @Eyry @Pseudoscience @Pripyat @RayFisch @internetWeasel @alqu @thequeenbeegeek @Lilykittens @Steel @SisterofWar @Ankhr @MagicianPokes @EonShinato @Korangar @StitchedinIce @raetonic @Kcdollar @AvalonDreams @ilimati @jibori @Osa @Rosolite @BarnacleGF @pbg146 @Kimizi @Emmie @Istoki @SpiritKin @Gathouria @absolmon @Aquazap222 @IgnotusSomnium @Trixy @Tserin @SSakuras @LunarConstruct @Nixifer @redpandaa @Fidgety @jibori @Yamielsun @silverdrake @scorchfrost @StarlitFire @Valikor @Avenegeus @HummingbirdColor @SPARKLENERD @absolmon @kriskrossness @Kangataroo @TipsyTech @Quinnigan @MelodiousPoet @cyleris @EnderNova @Farwalker @Astraela @Kairos @squidkid11 @ladra @Larphen @Erzdrache @NuclearWaffles @Cinderfire @StarriannaFlare @GallantGoat @Fosterson @MadasaHatter @Alludra @Becky @Auzreyla @Eskarine @NotSoSimple @Siris @SaturnianWildcat @shizuyue @Natblida @Shougoney @NekoAika @Tyeth @bexinthesky @Ravenspinner @pudgeSnail @Sanguiem @spadey @ObsidianPunk @texaswatermelon @Ninive @ColoradoBlues @aformofmotion @RoseArtemis @Misoph @Macabre @Rulanir @Ethuiliel @MamaNeko0315 @musicfan4 @KiraLaManzana @slothqueenxx @Quidings @NovelLady @JadeJewels @fidothehoarder @Cardixa @WolfTrickster @DreamingFoxes @Ciaccona @Chardons @carcharleucas @Mellacherry @Espello @Doodeedoodah @Cardixa @VulpixSerpens @Xirei @Randeh @mercurialwings @VelvetCrawdad @PrinceRaven @wolfayal @frameofreality @Quetzalzotz @MythsFlight @AnkanV @deanbean @BlackJay @Geishacookie @Avifors @Erayidil @uhhjoyce27 @ItchyBuffalo @Iclil @AimzVador @MissMaira @Kisa96 @Sketchanie @Casanoble @nm8426 @SteampunkAndroid @Sakito @dreamsandbones @bakurabox @Pinguin @endlessangels @tsubakistar @Inukaya @gayfrogger @Carolynmbp @ChiefWhiz @SteelAndSparks @BrightHeaven @Badgerlock @Sili @YouJaneMeTarzan @Neflo @Sugnaronos @Sunbell @venassir @DragonsChilde @WolfeRising @Raewyn @Ikterrin @LadySchiavona @Alxamei @spectralcountry @Crysi102 @janetlin @Ototo @Ender080 @bumblebutt @Skoshek @Ffeion @LiNaan @ToxicNeonFish @NickNikki @Morvudd @sunnyVista @Sachqua @aredshroom @Drakaneal @jadeturtle13 @ShadowclawFC @lovebite @vanagandr @Alliance @Plagueheart @ShinyWoobat @MiniDrachin @halforq @ilimati @Meridok @TwilightStars @mothscale @windypenguin @Catnip397 @Rosecrimson @B1ue @Ravaarian @Krakatoaa @Chook @DalekTzet @Pufferheart @ctTup @Stormster @Rhyfel @FeatherFox @Eleris @frameofreality @chameleon @cloudydawn @Amalgamate @Hinote @Ashkaztra @cybo @ynneblack @SpiderQueen8 @Occisor @Esodra @Issalyn @aiwowie @dragonfoxkid @GryffonJoi @TeachMeToLearn @mermaidia @atrolock @LarkspurDragon[/size]
giphy.gif

Thunderhead Savannah (11/4)

Hi everyone! I've decided to just make a new post rather than edit the old one, for simplicity's sake. (Also, I kinda wanted to use another big cat gif)

Featured in this update:
  • The addition of all 26 familiars that were launched with the new venue
  • A new Thunderhead Savanna row on the Coliseum tab
  • Image corrections for Wave Sweeper and Raptorik Warrior in both the "Regular Familiars" and "Coliseum" tabs.
  • Shadow added to the Harvest Hardshell's gathering regions on both the Update sheet and Blank sheet (Gathering Guide/Familiars tab)
If you notice any errors that I may have missed, please let me know!

I've been thinking about making a self-editing pinglist for which I would include the link to on update posts like this. What do you think? Let me know!

Have a wonderful rest of your week!

@wannabequeen @Melodist @lucineblue @radpunkster @Crashkey @AbstractAlgebra @Asobi @sykotikkytten @Ramoth416 @redpanda110 @Flightyvandal @elerina @Slitt @Artimean @Scatterspark @TheMur @houseBurning @BluePhoenix @thequeenofhearts @Meymo @Jam @Kellendraysia @Eloritia @perytonfeathers @Caloprymnus @QueSeraAwesome @Prinxee @MystRunner @KorrianaVeil @Praxis @Duh @Ashbashin @MageMagpie @KottrTungl @fluffballofdoom @Aranelle @Valmue @Framherja @Allaur @Ethanaell @Katta @DragonsKnight @Erravit @Rennox @nijihitomi @Aloy @Kelaku @arlip @Eyry @Pseudoscience @Pripyat @RayFisch @internetWeasel @alqu @thequeenbeegeek @Lilykittens @Steel @SisterofWar @Ankhr @MagicianPokes @EonShinato @Korangar @StitchedinIce @raetonic @Kcdollar @AvalonDreams @ilimati @jibori @Osa @Rosolite @BarnacleGF @pbg146 @Kimizi @Emmie @Istoki @SpiritKin @Gathouria @absolmon @Aquazap222 @IgnotusSomnium @Trixy @Tserin @SSakuras @LunarConstruct @Nixifer @redpandaa @Fidgety @jibori @Yamielsun @silverdrake @scorchfrost @StarlitFire @Valikor @Avenegeus @HummingbirdColor @SPARKLENERD @absolmon @kriskrossness @Kangataroo @TipsyTech @Quinnigan @MelodiousPoet @cyleris @EnderNova @Farwalker @Astraela @Kairos @squidkid11 @ladra @Larphen @Erzdrache @NuclearWaffles @Cinderfire @StarriannaFlare @GallantGoat @Fosterson @MadasaHatter @Alludra @Becky @Auzreyla @Eskarine @NotSoSimple @Siris @SaturnianWildcat @shizuyue @Natblida @Shougoney @NekoAika @Tyeth @bexinthesky @Ravenspinner @pudgeSnail @Sanguiem @spadey @ObsidianPunk @texaswatermelon @Ninive @ColoradoBlues @aformofmotion @RoseArtemis @Misoph @Macabre @Rulanir @Ethuiliel @MamaNeko0315 @musicfan4 @KiraLaManzana @slothqueenxx @Quidings @NovelLady @JadeJewels @fidothehoarder @Cardixa @WolfTrickster @DreamingFoxes @Ciaccona @Chardons @carcharleucas @Mellacherry @Espello @Doodeedoodah @Cardixa @VulpixSerpens @Xirei @Randeh @mercurialwings @VelvetCrawdad @PrinceRaven @wolfayal @frameofreality @Quetzalzotz @MythsFlight @AnkanV @deanbean @BlackJay @Geishacookie @Avifors @Erayidil @uhhjoyce27 @ItchyBuffalo @Iclil @AimzVador @MissMaira @Kisa96 @Sketchanie @Casanoble @nm8426 @SteampunkAndroid @Sakito @dreamsandbones @bakurabox @Pinguin @endlessangels @tsubakistar @Inukaya @gayfrogger @Carolynmbp @ChiefWhiz @SteelAndSparks @BrightHeaven @Badgerlock @Sili @YouJaneMeTarzan @Neflo @Sugnaronos @Sunbell @venassir @DragonsChilde @WolfeRising @Raewyn @Ikterrin @LadySchiavona @Alxamei @spectralcountry @Crysi102 @janetlin @Ototo @Ender080 @bumblebutt @Skoshek @Ffeion @LiNaan @ToxicNeonFish @NickNikki @Morvudd @sunnyVista @Sachqua @aredshroom @Drakaneal @jadeturtle13 @ShadowclawFC @lovebite @vanagandr @Alliance @Plagueheart @ShinyWoobat @MiniDrachin @halforq @ilimati @Meridok @TwilightStars @mothscale @windypenguin @Catnip397 @Rosecrimson @B1ue @Ravaarian @Krakatoaa @Chook @DalekTzet @Pufferheart @ctTup @Stormster @Rhyfel @FeatherFox @Eleris @frameofreality @chameleon @cloudydawn @Amalgamate @Hinote @Ashkaztra @cybo @ynneblack @SpiderQueen8 @Occisor @Esodra @Issalyn @aiwowie @dragonfoxkid @GryffonJoi @TeachMeToLearn @mermaidia @atrolock @LarkspurDragon
3 hours ahead of FR time
i think a self editing ping list is a good idea! thank you for the update!
i think a self editing ping list is a good idea! thank you for the update!
FR+0
lL0TUQg.png
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into keeping the tracker sheet updated! :D

A self-editing pinglist sounds like a great idea, personally :)
Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into keeping the tracker sheet updated! :D

A self-editing pinglist sounds like a great idea, personally :)
5hXmmlV.gif

1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 100 101