Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Shipping RP (Open!)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(Also, I changed my entry. Instead of Mars, it is Sophia.)
(Also, I changed my entry. Instead of Mars, it is Sophia.)
vista_wc1.png vista_wc1.png
Luna pondered awhile before saying" i dare you to dance with no music for a minute, also i am not the best at this game so i feel this is gonna be alittle one sided but go on"
Luna pondered awhile before saying" i dare you to dance with no music for a minute, also i am not the best at this game so i feel this is gonna be alittle one sided but go on"
m59NfS2.png
Shadow put on a nervous grin. "It is alright, I'll try my best." But what she did wasn't good at all. She did a weird thing with her front claws and feet, and did some stiff stick like thing with her hips. There was one moment where she kinda looked like a fish stuck in a bush, and the other she was just not good. After 47 seconds, Shadow stopped. "Ya know what? Get up." Shadow grabbed her phone and put on Africa by Toto. She started to dance, but now it was actually really good.
Shadow put on a nervous grin. "It is alright, I'll try my best." But what she did wasn't good at all. She did a weird thing with her front claws and feet, and did some stiff stick like thing with her hips. There was one moment where she kinda looked like a fish stuck in a bush, and the other she was just not good. After 47 seconds, Shadow stopped. "Ya know what? Get up." Shadow grabbed her phone and put on Africa by Toto. She started to dance, but now it was actually really good.
Luna gets up and looks awkwardly at Shadow then laughs thinking about her past dancing"okay i'm up now what should i do the can can"
Luna gets up and looks awkwardly at Shadow then laughs thinking about her past dancing"okay i'm up now what should i do the can can"
m59NfS2.png
"Just let your body move with the music!" Shadow noticed how stupid that sounded, but it was true. Shadow ended Africa, and changed it to a slower song, or something easier to dance to.
"Just let your body move with the music!" Shadow noticed how stupid that sounded, but it was true. Shadow ended Africa, and changed it to a slower song, or something easier to dance to.
Luna looks at her tilting her head to the side but follows the music and tries learning from Shadow.
Luna looks at her tilting her head to the side but follows the music and tries learning from Shadow.
m59NfS2.png
Shadow rolls her eyes. She grabs both of Luna's claws and moves them around, which makes her body move side to side. "Loosen up!" Shadow smiles, and hopes that Luna is having fun.
Shadow rolls her eyes. She grabs both of Luna's claws and moves them around, which makes her body move side to side. "Loosen up!" Shadow smiles, and hopes that Luna is having fun.
Luna smiles as she follows Shadows steps "okay i still don't usually dance" she sway side to side and places a foot in front of the other then moves side to side switching the foot in front
Luna smiles as she follows Shadows steps "okay i still don't usually dance" she sway side to side and places a foot in front of the other then moves side to side switching the foot in front
m59NfS2.png
@Sp00kyB0i
of course!
@Sp00kyB0i
of course!
@Sp00kyB0i
of course!
@Sp00kyB0i
of course!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16