Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Awe-Fully Ugly-FodderAdoptions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@SepiaSenpai
im very interested in desertstone. your guardian male.
@SepiaSenpai
im very interested in desertstone. your guardian male.
Could I have Jinxie
Could I have Jinxie
tumblr_inline_nn3e36e5PL1qmu9vp_540.png
Could I grab Trace?
Could I grab Trace?
@SepiaSenpai

Any chance I could get Umbrel? She’s very pretty :o
@SepiaSenpai

Any chance I could get Umbrel? She’s very pretty :o
@SepiaSenpai could I be on a Pinglist please? And if it’s not to hard could you double ping me for any nocturnes? I want some amalgamations owo
@SepiaSenpai could I be on a Pinglist please? And if it’s not to hard could you double ping me for any nocturnes? I want some amalgamations owo
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
@TheTigersDen and @Sokomoro your dragons have been sent! thank you for providing new homes for them

@Stri I've added you to the ping list!
@TheTigersDen and @Sokomoro your dragons have been sent! thank you for providing new homes for them

@Stri I've added you to the ping list!
signnnsature.gif
daily bump!
daily bump!
signnnsature.gif
bumpity bump!
bumpity bump!
signnnsature.gif
@SepiaSenpai Can I please take in the old imp boy? I'm weak. I have been looking at him for minutes then I closed the tab, closed the thread just to come back after 30 minutes and cry, and write this. Damn a can of coca cola would be refreshing
@SepiaSenpai Can I please take in the old imp boy? I'm weak. I have been looking at him for minutes then I closed the tab, closed the thread just to come back after 30 minutes and cry, and write this. Damn a can of coca cola would be refreshing
@Rizibizi4 I've sent him on over. Thanks for giving him a home! I've had this boy for soooooo long and I'm happy that he's got a good new home. If you ever get tired of him hes always welcomed back in my lar
@Rizibizi4 I've sent him on over. Thanks for giving him a home! I've had this boy for soooooo long and I'm happy that he's got a good new home. If you ever get tired of him hes always welcomed back in my lar
signnnsature.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9