Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Slice of Life Group RP - Interest Check
1 2
I am completely new to these forums, but not completely new to role-playing in general.

I hail from a forgotten land once called Figment. I got booted from my homeland about a year ago now. It still aches. I'm not against role-playing with dragon characters, if anything, I'm intrigued by it. However, my heart remains stuck on just one plot. Unable to move on.

I have yet to get over and I doubt I ever will, unless I see it through to the grizzly end.

Back in 2012, after graduating from High school, I started a roleplay that mirrored one I had been involved with prior to it. This roleplay was named They Call Us a Family. The short and sweet of it was:

You just lost your parents. Your older brother has to come home to care for you. Your feelings towards him are up to you.

If anyone would be interested in this, even somehow converting it to a dragon related thing for all I care, I would love to know. I reboot this roleplay at least four times a year and this would make the third reboot. The third is still ongoing, but slowly dying out before even the first in game day is out.

I do expect for people to respond in a timely manner. Timely for me is at least three times a week. I'm not specific on paragraph amounts, but I don't want any one-liners. Just post here on this thread if any of you would be interested.

I am completely new to these forums, but not completely new to role-playing in general.

I hail from a forgotten land once called Figment. I got booted from my homeland about a year ago now. It still aches. I'm not against role-playing with dragon characters, if anything, I'm intrigued by it. However, my heart remains stuck on just one plot. Unable to move on.

I have yet to get over and I doubt I ever will, unless I see it through to the grizzly end.

Back in 2012, after graduating from High school, I started a roleplay that mirrored one I had been involved with prior to it. This roleplay was named They Call Us a Family. The short and sweet of it was:

You just lost your parents. Your older brother has to come home to care for you. Your feelings towards him are up to you.

If anyone would be interested in this, even somehow converting it to a dragon related thing for all I care, I would love to know. I reboot this roleplay at least four times a year and this would make the third reboot. The third is still ongoing, but slowly dying out before even the first in game day is out.

I do expect for people to respond in a timely manner. Timely for me is at least three times a week. I'm not specific on paragraph amounts, but I don't want any one-liners. Just post here on this thread if any of you would be interested.

You know I am here for this!!
You know I am here for this!!
¯\_(o _ o)_/¯
Oh, yes. I'm glad you are. I need it.
Oh, yes. I'm glad you are. I need it.
Bump, bump, bump it up.
Bump, bump, bump it up.
Morning bump.
Morning bump.
I'd like to participate in this. Any way I can help?
I'd like to participate in this. Any way I can help?
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
@WeaverofLies

Hello, there. Nice to meet you. I am completely new here so please forgive my lack of knowledge including how to properly *ping* people. I just need more fresh blood for this roleplay and we will be set. Unless we are all good to take on multiple characters, which I know I am.

Please forgive any typos as well for this post in particular, my cat is being needy and doesn't allow me to have my phone so I can't always see what I'm typing.
@WeaverofLies

Hello, there. Nice to meet you. I am completely new here so please forgive my lack of knowledge including how to properly *ping* people. I just need more fresh blood for this roleplay and we will be set. Unless we are all good to take on multiple characters, which I know I am.

Please forgive any typos as well for this post in particular, my cat is being needy and doesn't allow me to have my phone so I can't always see what I'm typing.
Question are we all in the same roleplay or what? Can you explain if like we’re all related or we all have this situation by each other or what?
Question are we all in the same roleplay or what? Can you explain if like we’re all related or we all have this situation by each other or what?
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
@WeaverofLies
Of course. I'm here to answer any questions. Forgive my lateness for my response, I came home from work early due to being sick and took a nap. So, this would be a group where we're all related and experience the tragic loss of our parents. The eldest child returns home to care for the younger siblings and chaos may begin.
@WeaverofLies
Of course. I'm here to answer any questions. Forgive my lateness for my response, I came home from work early due to being sick and took a nap. So, this would be a group where we're all related and experience the tragic loss of our parents. The eldest child returns home to care for the younger siblings and chaos may begin.
Oh I’m sorry you’re not feeling well. I hope you feel better.
Oh I’m sorry you’re not feeling well. I hope you feel better.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
1 2