Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird Experiences?
1 2
@Tangle

Honestly that is so cool. Did you enjoy your time in China?
@Tangle

Honestly that is so cool. Did you enjoy your time in China?
tDeKDnH.png
@Gwynneth

Really really awesome! China feels unique to me because it's this truly ancient country that has been able to hang onto its deep historical and cultural roots despite the craziness that is modernization. And heck, they've certainly become modern. I desperately want a subway system like Hong Kong's in the US. Honestly, I could talk forever

And the foood
@Gwynneth

Really really awesome! China feels unique to me because it's this truly ancient country that has been able to hang onto its deep historical and cultural roots despite the craziness that is modernization. And heck, they've certainly become modern. I desperately want a subway system like Hong Kong's in the US. Honestly, I could talk forever

And the foood
Lewyn_updated2.gif
another strange experience. This time I'm convinced that karma is indeed real.

Earlier this afternoon I was waiting in the parking lot for pick-up. There is always that one girl in the class who acts as if her life depends on her appearance. Today the particular girl was standing a few yards away from me; fussing with her hair. So someone asked her what she was doing and she snapped at them and went back to checking her hair. A few seconds later a bird flew by. i didn't see what type of bird it was but it pooped right on her head. She started screaming and the kid she had snapped at started chuckling.
another strange experience. This time I'm convinced that karma is indeed real.

Earlier this afternoon I was waiting in the parking lot for pick-up. There is always that one girl in the class who acts as if her life depends on her appearance. Today the particular girl was standing a few yards away from me; fussing with her hair. So someone asked her what she was doing and she snapped at them and went back to checking her hair. A few seconds later a bird flew by. i didn't see what type of bird it was but it pooped right on her head. She started screaming and the kid she had snapped at started chuckling.
tDeKDnH.png
happened this morning

woke up to find a huge red splotch all over my neck. freaked out, thinking i had a weird rash. it was blood. i had apparently scratched open the mole on my neck in the middle of the night? but the mole didn't hurt or even look busted and there was no sign of blood on my fingers or on my sheets.

we've chalked it up to a vampire that's a messy eater.
happened this morning

woke up to find a huge red splotch all over my neck. freaked out, thinking i had a weird rash. it was blood. i had apparently scratched open the mole on my neck in the middle of the night? but the mole didn't hurt or even look busted and there was no sign of blood on my fingers or on my sheets.

we've chalked it up to a vampire that's a messy eater.
uNYTKTj.png ____________________
cami - she/her
wishlist!
____________________ stWmWPC.png
@Camisado

Seems legit. Or perhaps it spilled red Kool-aid on you?
@Camisado

Seems legit. Or perhaps it spilled red Kool-aid on you?
tDeKDnH.png
@Gwynneth

Wow, seems like karma is indeed more than just an urban legend... that is actually hilarious though, thanks for sharing! ;)

@Gwynneth

Wow, seems like karma is indeed more than just an urban legend... that is actually hilarious though, thanks for sharing! ;)

giphy.gif
1 2