Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | That Fandom you Pretend You're Not In
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Probably Mystery Skulls, or Splatoon.
Probably Mystery Skulls, or Splatoon.
Undertale. Even though i have said i was an undertale fan in the past i kinda just hide it now since, ya know, the impression people have of the fandom and because lately i haven't been apart of the community for so long. Basically the complete opposite of every other fandom i'm in lol.
Undertale. Even though i have said i was an undertale fan in the past i kinda just hide it now since, ya know, the impression people have of the fandom and because lately i haven't been apart of the community for so long. Basically the complete opposite of every other fandom i'm in lol.
Hetalia! Was and is my favorite fandom.
Hetalia! Was and is my favorite fandom.
GRAY ACE ~ SHE/HER ~ Somehow still functioning. Enjoys apple juice. Still broke.
69ca5f54-b926-11eb-8c8a-cdcf9d161390.gif
[quote name="Pikabear" date="2018-10-29 08:43:12" ] Boy's love manga/anime *hides* [/quote] I would join you in liking that if every single one of them didn’t have at least some romanticized predatory/abusive behavior. If you know any that don’t, hmu. I gave Banana Fish a go, but it was too heavy for me.

Pikabear wrote on 2018-10-29 08:43:12:
Boy's love manga/anime
*hides*
I would join you in liking that if every single one of them didn’t have at least some romanticized predatory/abusive behavior. If you know any that don’t, hmu. I gave Banana Fish a go, but it was too heavy for me.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
I don't have any interests I would call "unpopular" but until I know my friends like the thing that I like I'll pretend I have no clue what it is in case they don't like it and make fun of me for liking it, because I'm sensitive and nervous and socially awkward.
I don't have any interests I would call "unpopular" but until I know my friends like the thing that I like I'll pretend I have no clue what it is in case they don't like it and make fun of me for liking it, because I'm sensitive and nervous and socially awkward.
5BsilZ9.png
5iXiC8z.png
LRdLP2V.png
mlHpBMC.png
....sonic....
....sonic....
eg1jZa2.png
Honestly? The Furry fandom.
I will admit I have a few anthro characters because I enjoy the concept of them, plus it’s fun to draw! I would frankly not say I’m in that fandom cause it’s viewed to negatively by society.
Tbh I don’t ever associate myself with moth fandoms cause sometimes it gets wild
Honestly? The Furry fandom.
I will admit I have a few anthro characters because I enjoy the concept of them, plus it’s fun to draw! I would frankly not say I’m in that fandom cause it’s viewed to negatively by society.
Tbh I don’t ever associate myself with moth fandoms cause sometimes it gets wild
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
boys love/girls love.

...and my little pony, specifically the fanfic community for it...which, all things considered, tends to overlap with that second one. more to the point, i'd sooner admit in public that i liked equestria girls (which i did, even though the character designs make me so MAD) than that i'm an avid reader and possibly future writer of mlp fic.

that said, i don't get super active in fandom, since fans get...well, fanatical, and i'm not about to deal with that headache.

OH DAMN I TOTALLY FORGOT SONIC, TOO. that one i readily admit i'm in, so idk if it counts, but i love sonic and making dumb sonic ocs.
boys love/girls love.

...and my little pony, specifically the fanfic community for it...which, all things considered, tends to overlap with that second one. more to the point, i'd sooner admit in public that i liked equestria girls (which i did, even though the character designs make me so MAD) than that i'm an avid reader and possibly future writer of mlp fic.

that said, i don't get super active in fandom, since fans get...well, fanatical, and i'm not about to deal with that headache.

OH DAMN I TOTALLY FORGOT SONIC, TOO. that one i readily admit i'm in, so idk if it counts, but i love sonic and making dumb sonic ocs.
61808682.png 62036853.png
KwxLkEj.pngpZJYyk4.pngkCHWEjf.png
JMBy38q.pngEE2umbT.pngcv7JulL.png
pokemon, i guess? but only because the first game i played was pokemon go and any time i talk about it everyone sorta assumes i've played all the others and i feel dumb.
pokemon, i guess? but only because the first game i played was pokemon go and any time i talk about it everyone sorta assumes i've played all the others and i feel dumb.
So You Want To Be A Wizard
uybhskksskkskskskskks furry fandom... because a certain someone,,, cough kero cough decided to ruin everyone's impression (even people already in the fandom's, including mine) of it.. i have like 60 billion ocs and am always making more and want costume of 'em and thats probably it.. because i like costumes.

edit: after seeing an above post i decided to add in mlp. the most i do is watch the episodes with the changelings and the equestria girls stuff, though. i'm suuuuper involved with the fanfic community of it, though. i LOVE fanfics. and by 'fanfics,' i mean "displaced, human in equestria, non-mlp character in equestria, mlp character in non-equestria, ect ect." i am a sucker for crossovers dont @ me on this
uybhskksskkskskskskks furry fandom... because a certain someone,,, cough kero cough decided to ruin everyone's impression (even people already in the fandom's, including mine) of it.. i have like 60 billion ocs and am always making more and want costume of 'em and thats probably it.. because i like costumes.

edit: after seeing an above post i decided to add in mlp. the most i do is watch the episodes with the changelings and the equestria girls stuff, though. i'm suuuuper involved with the fanfic community of it, though. i LOVE fanfics. and by 'fanfics,' i mean "displaced, human in equestria, non-mlp character in equestria, mlp character in non-equestria, ect ect." i am a sucker for crossovers dont @ me on this
37706498.png
plague_small.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7