Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Letters From Hatchlings Directory! v3.0
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 97 98
This is the coolest thing. I love having lore for my dragons and getting letters from the hatchlings or writing to parents of ones I adopt sounds so fun!!
This is the coolest thing. I love having lore for my dragons and getting letters from the hatchlings or writing to parents of ones I adopt sounds so fun!!
My Hatchery | My Embassy | My Art Shop| My RTS stall
Dragons off to see the world!
Letters from Hatchlings!
*I will never exalt dragons that were not hatched by me without permission*
-I love lore dragons! Happy to trade lore dergs as ambassadors any time.-
this is the most goodest thing ive ever read

ive added myself in the list!
this is the most goodest thing ive ever read

ive added myself in the list!

yuh
Been wanting to add myself to the list for a while now, but was very hesitant to do so. Mainly cause my sold kiddos usually become fodder-

But I thought I might as well add myself in for the anomalies that found loving homes! <3
Been wanting to add myself to the list for a while now, but was very hesitant to do so. Mainly cause my sold kiddos usually become fodder-

But I thought I might as well add myself in for the anomalies that found loving homes! <3
Just found out about this, and this sounds absolutely precious. Might as well add myself!
Just found out about this, and this sounds absolutely precious. Might as well add myself!
XdKddgH.png
added myself hehe
added myself hehe
Bump
Bump
Henlo people! I hope you're all having a lovely day/night! Added myself. Feel free to message me! :-]
Henlo people! I hope you're all having a lovely day/night! Added myself. Feel free to message me! :-]
ePOliyb.pngH0t7Ypl.png0XHtpWy.pngJ7D1quC.png
bump~
bump~
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Added myself whoop
Added myself whoop
Added myself