Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Talk to me about pokemon
1 2
I've taken a break from breeding pokemon to breed dragons, but I'm jonesing again for some pocket monsters

Maybe I should make myself a monotype dragon team :)
I've taken a break from breeding pokemon to breed dragons, but I'm jonesing again for some pocket monsters

Maybe I should make myself a monotype dragon team :)
I say yes to the mono type Dragon team thing. Dragon types are the best.
I say yes to the mono type Dragon team thing. Dragon types are the best.
Always make a dragon team.

Though I guess pretty much anyone on this site will say that XD

Quick: favorite non-legendary?
Always make a dragon team.

Though I guess pretty much anyone on this site will say that XD

Quick: favorite non-legendary?
9.pngI will see my dream come alive at last. I will touch the sky.9.png
Ninetales!
Ninetales!
2uequ68.jpg
Flight Rising Time +2
Well.. uhh.. I mostly breed Pokemon, but I've been switching my main team around some bit. I've finally memorized the entire type weakness/strength deal, after struggling for a while because of the introduction of the Fairy type. I try to have a solid team all around that can, overall, be effective against any type.
Well.. uhh.. I mostly breed Pokemon, but I've been switching my main team around some bit. I've finally memorized the entire type weakness/strength deal, after struggling for a while because of the introduction of the Fairy type. I try to have a solid team all around that can, overall, be effective against any type.
@Chippish Nidoking!
@Chippish Nidoking!
Ooooh i thought this was dead

@Chippish
Ninetales as well!

All fire types really, they're so utterly lovely
Ooooh i thought this was dead

@Chippish
Ninetales as well!

All fire types really, they're so utterly lovely
@Lumen

I'm lazy so I haven't bothered, but I helped my roommate do so. You should make a spreadsheet first of all the pokemon you need, so you can keep track and always check it off when you get something. Also do all the 'trade to evolve' pokemon at once with a friend, it'll be faster. Posting on boards helps, there are a lot of eager to assist people in the pokemon fandom. And I'm pretty sure there are national dex exchange programs to get everything (as in you give me this I'll give you that)

Good luck though!
@Lumen

I'm lazy so I haven't bothered, but I helped my roommate do so. You should make a spreadsheet first of all the pokemon you need, so you can keep track and always check it off when you get something. Also do all the 'trade to evolve' pokemon at once with a friend, it'll be faster. Posting on boards helps, there are a lot of eager to assist people in the pokemon fandom. And I'm pretty sure there are national dex exchange programs to get everything (as in you give me this I'll give you that)

Good luck though!
If you don't like Chandelure, Roserade, and Weavile you are horribly horribly wrong
If you don't like Chandelure, Roserade, and Weavile you are horribly horribly wrong
12142_s.gif
i
i really really love scrafty for some reason
i don't know why
i just do
stupid orange pants lizard is ruining my life

i also like charizard, richu, sylveon, braxien, heliolisk, riolu and lucario
i
i really really love scrafty for some reason
i don't know why
i just do
stupid orange pants lizard is ruining my life