Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Talk to me about pokemon
1 2
@VestaHound

I feel the same way. I always make a mental checklist of what types my team can beat, but the Fairy type has really thrown off my system XD

@Chippish Favorite non-legendary is Swellow :D There's a backstory behind that, but Swellow is just pretty awesome in general.
@VestaHound

I feel the same way. I always make a mental checklist of what types my team can beat, but the Fairy type has really thrown off my system XD

@Chippish Favorite non-legendary is Swellow :D There's a backstory behind that, but Swellow is just pretty awesome in general.
IMG_7294%202_zpsbvfx7cgp.jpg
I've never bothered to fill up the dex either. I got pretty close on my Emerald game but that accursed feebas stopped me.

My favorite's arcanine. I love all fire types so much, but he's a giant fire breathing tiger-lion-dog. I don't know how you can love anything else.

@Lati89 Well now you've got to share the back story! :P
I've never bothered to fill up the dex either. I got pretty close on my Emerald game but that accursed feebas stopped me.

My favorite's arcanine. I love all fire types so much, but he's a giant fire breathing tiger-lion-dog. I don't know how you can love anything else.

@Lati89 Well now you've got to share the back story! :P
9.pngI will see my dream come alive at last. I will touch the sky.9.png
@Chippish

Sorry I forgot to reply! But okay, backstory on Swellow.

"Once upon a time, there was a little girl. Her sister had Pokemon Emerald Version, and she caught one pokemon for the little girl to train as her own: a Taillow. One day, the older sister went to a sleepover and told the girl that she could beat the 2nd gym leader while she was gone. The little girl's Taillow was the weakest pokemon on the team, since it didn't get trained much. Anyway, after the gym leader had beaten all of her sister's pokemon, the sad little girl sent out her very own Taillow, thinking it would faint immediately. To her surprise, it beat all of his pokemon! After that day, the girl trained the Taillow every chance she got, and soon it evolved and became the strongest pokemon on her sister's team."

Yup, obviously the little girl was me. I guess at the time I had forgotten that flying was strong to fighting type, which is why Taillow did so well against the gym leader XD Anyway, it seems like a stupid story, but I have transferred that Swellow up through every game so I could keep him :)
@Chippish

Sorry I forgot to reply! But okay, backstory on Swellow.

"Once upon a time, there was a little girl. Her sister had Pokemon Emerald Version, and she caught one pokemon for the little girl to train as her own: a Taillow. One day, the older sister went to a sleepover and told the girl that she could beat the 2nd gym leader while she was gone. The little girl's Taillow was the weakest pokemon on the team, since it didn't get trained much. Anyway, after the gym leader had beaten all of her sister's pokemon, the sad little girl sent out her very own Taillow, thinking it would faint immediately. To her surprise, it beat all of his pokemon! After that day, the girl trained the Taillow every chance she got, and soon it evolved and became the strongest pokemon on her sister's team."

Yup, obviously the little girl was me. I guess at the time I had forgotten that flying was strong to fighting type, which is why Taillow did so well against the gym leader XD Anyway, it seems like a stupid story, but I have transferred that Swellow up through every game so I could keep him :)
IMG_7294%202_zpsbvfx7cgp.jpg
I literally love all pokemon from all generations! Been playing since the original red and blue came out and I'm working on an all shiny team and a mono-steel type team
I literally love all pokemon from all generations! Been playing since the original red and blue came out and I'm working on an all shiny team and a mono-steel type team
I don't know what to say
I'm currently trying to break away from Pokemon (sold all my Pokemon stuff) but it's still great seeing people play it. hehe

Speaking of a mono-dragon team.

I trained a team full of Pokemon from the dragon-family once. It was pretty fun.
I'm currently trying to break away from Pokemon (sold all my Pokemon stuff) but it's still great seeing people play it. hehe

Speaking of a mono-dragon team.

I trained a team full of Pokemon from the dragon-family once. It was pretty fun.
im340p.gif
AZUMARILL!!! It was my favourite even before it gained fairy type awesomeness, now it's amazing! I named it Rumble.
Paired with my troll-stall poison heal Gliscor carrying its trusty toxic orb (Protect, Substitute, Toxic, Earthquake) it becomes pure awesomeness!
I also keep a talonflame for the sake of priority acrobatics and a hard-hitting flare blitz (because I don't like ferrothorn and scizor), but it's my most disposable teammate.
The rest of the team varies, but I keep coming back to mega gardevoir (purely because she looks pretty), my two very differently bred and trained Tyranitars (Assault Vest user named Mama Zilla and a Weakness Policy user named Trouble).
For a starter I sometimes run forretress (named Wall-E) or that fairy steel keychain thingie... whatsitcalled... Klefki! Mine's named Sprinkles, and carries Foul Play for max trolling XD The face of people setting up in the face of the little thing as it sprinkles its spikes and paralyzes them (prankster priority), only to mow them down with their own attack stat :3 It happens surprisingly often!
My reserves are a fully EV-trained Timid 6x31 IV's Mega Charizard Y, a perfect Cofagrius, one flawless Deoxys (Defense forme), and an Arcanine that is as good as they get but still not good enough for my real team. Arcanine would really love a mega evolution! My last flawless teammate is Mega Ampharos, which turned out to be less useful than expected. Oh well.

Strangely, people tend to rage quit on me... I wonder why X3
AZUMARILL!!! It was my favourite even before it gained fairy type awesomeness, now it's amazing! I named it Rumble.
Paired with my troll-stall poison heal Gliscor carrying its trusty toxic orb (Protect, Substitute, Toxic, Earthquake) it becomes pure awesomeness!
I also keep a talonflame for the sake of priority acrobatics and a hard-hitting flare blitz (because I don't like ferrothorn and scizor), but it's my most disposable teammate.
The rest of the team varies, but I keep coming back to mega gardevoir (purely because she looks pretty), my two very differently bred and trained Tyranitars (Assault Vest user named Mama Zilla and a Weakness Policy user named Trouble).
For a starter I sometimes run forretress (named Wall-E) or that fairy steel keychain thingie... whatsitcalled... Klefki! Mine's named Sprinkles, and carries Foul Play for max trolling XD The face of people setting up in the face of the little thing as it sprinkles its spikes and paralyzes them (prankster priority), only to mow them down with their own attack stat :3 It happens surprisingly often!
My reserves are a fully EV-trained Timid 6x31 IV's Mega Charizard Y, a perfect Cofagrius, one flawless Deoxys (Defense forme), and an Arcanine that is as good as they get but still not good enough for my real team. Arcanine would really love a mega evolution! My last flawless teammate is Mega Ampharos, which turned out to be less useful than expected. Oh well.

Strangely, people tend to rage quit on me... I wonder why X3
66MHIIb.png
i love psychic types !!!! sm !!!!!!!

altho i think only 3 pokemon on my team are actually psychic or kno psychic moves (spritzee)

on y i had

ivan the espeon, alexander the furfrou, winnie the musharna, bonnie the spritzee, garth the talonflame + juria the jolteon

they were all my bbys but ivan, winnie + bonnie are ones i protect to the death so if smth happens to one of them i just throw alexander out + use retaliate la ughs i'm not even sorry

i haven't played in a while but i kno i have togepi in my safari + i'm v mad at me 4 that

+ obv my favorite pokemon are espeon + musharna

+ furfrou i g because they're super cute + super customizable ehehehehhe
i love psychic types !!!! sm !!!!!!!

altho i think only 3 pokemon on my team are actually psychic or kno psychic moves (spritzee)

on y i had

ivan the espeon, alexander the furfrou, winnie the musharna, bonnie the spritzee, garth the talonflame + juria the jolteon

they were all my bbys but ivan, winnie + bonnie are ones i protect to the death so if smth happens to one of them i just throw alexander out + use retaliate la ughs i'm not even sorry

i haven't played in a while but i kno i have togepi in my safari + i'm v mad at me 4 that

+ obv my favorite pokemon are espeon + musharna

+ furfrou i g because they're super cute + super customizable ehehehehhe
ivan, it/he pronouns
ohhh man I love pokemon with a burning passion fkjghdf. Though to be completely honest I think my favorite pokemon would have to be Swampert?? Just simply because that was the starter Pokemon that I carried with me most of my life hehe.

I'm also a huge fan of dragon types!! But for the most part I love using ghost and water types.

vwv in Pokemon i'm a shiny breeder! And I currently own about 20 lovely little shinies who I all adore very much, and I hope to add more to my collection as time goes on hehehe.
ohhh man I love pokemon with a burning passion fkjghdf. Though to be completely honest I think my favorite pokemon would have to be Swampert?? Just simply because that was the starter Pokemon that I carried with me most of my life hehe.

I'm also a huge fan of dragon types!! But for the most part I love using ghost and water types.

vwv in Pokemon i'm a shiny breeder! And I currently own about 20 lovely little shinies who I all adore very much, and I hope to add more to my collection as time goes on hehehe.
i did it on white, but i played exclusively on an R4 (i did own the game, just got an R4 to carry lots of games at once), now only having a 3ds, i can't get them off it or play :(
Also, Blaziken
i did it on white, but i played exclusively on an R4 (i did own the game, just got an R4 to carry lots of games at once), now only having a 3ds, i can't get them off it or play :(
Also, Blaziken
gBiG1sU.png Preview Accents On Scrys!
List of new colors and HTML Values
Click the art to go to the artists!
Need help with Coding? Just Ask!
I'm Friendly, but blunt on occasion.
Need Help Melting Mats? Ask Here!
jdf0AYP.png
1 2