• XXY Rose female (nocturne prefered)
  • XXY Cottoncandy female
  • XXY Banana female
  • XXY Mint Female
  • XXY Robin female
  • XXY Fog female
  • XXY Mist female
  • XYX or XYY Umber/Cottoncandy female
  • Cottoncandy/Cantaloupe/Any female (nocturne preferred)
  • Pink/Watermelon/Any female
  • Pink double any format female
  • Yellow double any format female

The Special Project*
  1. XXY, XYX, or XYY
  2. Light or Fire Eyes
  3. Female
  4. Possible Primaries: Antique, Moon, Platinum, Silver, Dust, Grey, Smoke, Gloom, Lead, Shale, Charcoal, Coal, Oilslick, Obsidian, Midnight, Shadow, Thistle, Sky, Overcast, Abyss, Pthalo, Azure, Teal, Cobalt (Tentatively), Cerulean (tentatively), Turquoise, Spruce (Tentatively), Beige, Stone, Taupe, Slate, Clay
  5. Secondaries: matching either the above or the below
  6. Tertiaries: Matching primary if primary is silver range, thistle or blue range OR Any Silver range, Blue range, red range, orange range or gold range
    *Also accepting Oldies for this one
The Easy Stuff
  • XXY Rose female (nocturne prefered)
  • XXY Cottoncandy female
  • XXY Banana female
  • XXY Mint Female
  • XXY Robin female
  • XXY Fog female
  • XXY Mist female
  • XYX or XYY Umber/Cottoncandy female
  • Cottoncandy/Cantaloupe/Any female (nocturne preferred)
  • Pink/Watermelon/Any female
  • Pink double any format female
  • Yellow double any format female

The Special Project*
  1. XXY, XYX, or XYY
  2. Light or Fire Eyes
  3. Female
  4. Possible Primaries: Antique, Moon, Platinum, Silver, Dust, Grey, Smoke, Gloom, Lead, Shale, Charcoal, Coal, Oilslick, Obsidian, Midnight, Shadow, Thistle, Sky, Overcast, Abyss, Pthalo, Azure, Teal, Cobalt (Tentatively), Cerulean (tentatively), Turquoise, Spruce (Tentatively), Beige, Stone, Taupe, Slate, Clay
  5. Secondaries: matching either the above or the below
  6. Tertiaries: Matching primary if primary is silver range, thistle or blue range OR Any Silver range, Blue range, red range, orange range or gold range
    *Also accepting Oldies for this one
Felix. They/He. (They more often, please!)
It's been a minute
Old G1s and other old dragons for sale 4 years and up
[quote=about me][size=2]So, I just set up a ludus for cheap leveling, fodder raising, and coli grinding (link in my sig, slots open Friday), so for the first time I'll have a steady income that doesn't require spending what little savings of RL currency I have in order to earn FR money! My leveling rate is 125kt/125g/per dragon/per week, so, though steady, my income isn't particularly Fast. It will take me a long term investment to buy any of these dragons, so this is a long term search! I understand most people aren't willing to hold a dragon for long enough for me to make money at that rate, but I figure it can't hurt to ask![/size][/quote]
about me wrote:
So, I just set up a ludus for cheap leveling, fodder raising, and coli grinding (link in my sig, slots open Friday), so for the first time I'll have a steady income that doesn't require spending what little savings of RL currency I have in order to earn FR money!

My leveling rate is 125kt/125g/per dragon/per week, so, though steady, my income isn't particularly Fast. It will take me a long term investment to buy any of these dragons, so this is a long term search!

I understand most people aren't willing to hold a dragon for long enough for me to make money at that rate, but I figure it can't hurt to ask!
It's been a minute
[quote=About the special project][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=14&bodygene=25&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=18&tertgene=22&winggene=20&wings=14&auth=bc6a9718907b3525bc00523e02674ead06c2c1ab&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=25&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=18&tertgene=12&winggene=20&wings=97&auth=2ef4d87a41c3ebcfc13c343a640b9f7e27bf4d5f&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=146&bodygene=25&breed=11&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=86&tertgene=22&winggene=20&wings=146&auth=1782e8ee3cff4c0ace1f6893d7cb06efa93190d5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Here are some examples of what her final form is supposed to look like![/quote]
About the special project wrote:
dragon?age=1&body=14&bodygene=25&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=18&tertgene=22&winggene=20&wings=14&auth=bc6a9718907b3525bc00523e02674ead06c2c1ab&dummyext=prev.png dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=25&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=18&tertgene=12&winggene=20&wings=97&auth=2ef4d87a41c3ebcfc13c343a640b9f7e27bf4d5f&dummyext=prev.pngdragon?age=1&body=146&bodygene=25&breed=11&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=86&tertgene=22&winggene=20&wings=146&auth=1782e8ee3cff4c0ace1f6893d7cb06efa93190d5&dummyext=prev.png
Here are some examples of what her final form is supposed to look like!
It's been a minute
@luckless for a price check on your double moon fire eyed girl
@Venture for a price check on your double sky girl
@Astraya Price check on Eternal?
@OFF Price check Soigne?
Isegard price check Azura?
@Suyuan price check #45962612?
@Norkia price check warpcore?

@Chiruna is your double thistle girl for sale?
@luckless for a price check on your double moon fire eyed girl
@Venture for a price check on your double sky girl
@Astraya Price check on Eternal?
@OFF Price check Soigne?
Isegard price check Azura?
@Suyuan price check #45962612?
@Norkia price check warpcore?

@Chiruna is your double thistle girl for sale?
It's been a minute
@LiaSays
She is on Ah for 3000G but feel free to haggle a bit if you want .
@LiaSays
She is on Ah for 3000G but feel free to haggle a bit if you want .
tiEnSNJ.png
@LiaSays
Soigne is on the AH for 3kg :)
@LiaSays
Soigne is on the AH for 3kg :)
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
e. off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
@Isegard @OFF Does the about me section work for you?
@Isegard @OFF Does the about me section work for you?
It's been a minute
@LiaSays
Eternal is on the AH for 1500g but I'm very willing to haggle because she's been bred. Make me an offer!
@LiaSays
Eternal is on the AH for 1500g but I'm very willing to haggle because she's been bred. Make me an offer!
@LiaSays
I do and actually I'm quite interest about your coli grind service . I'm mostly need some coli venues at your tier 1 to 3 only though . So that may take very long for you to grind if you want Azura or we can work out something like you pay half pure half grind or something .
@LiaSays
I do and actually I'm quite interest about your coli grind service . I'm mostly need some coli venues at your tier 1 to 3 only though . So that may take very long for you to grind if you want Azura or we can work out something like you pay half pure half grind or something .
tiEnSNJ.png
@LiaSays Warpcore is on the AH for 1000g but you're welcome to make an offer as she's been bred. :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=438166] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4382/438166_350.png[/img] [/url]
@LiaSays Warpcore is on the AH for 1000g but you're welcome to make an offer as she's been bred. :)

438166_350.png
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
1 2