Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Trading FOR Birdskull Apparel Pieces...
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Qnyxz - Sorry for the delay, was stuck at work. Sent the legband over, but if you're trading with someone else then just send it back if you like ^.^
@Qnyxz - Sorry for the delay, was stuck at work. Sent the legband over, but if you're trading with someone else then just send it back if you like ^.^
@wasteofanangel thanks for the trade.. I would have traded with @Airedale if you had not responded. You offered the trade first.
@wasteofanangel thanks for the trade.. I would have traded with @Airedale if you had not responded. You offered the trade first.
Ah okay. Sorry for not mentioning earlier that I would be stuck at work for a fair few hours. And thank you for the trade :)
Ah okay. Sorry for not mentioning earlier that I would be stuck at work for a fair few hours. And thank you for the trade :)
@Qnyxz
I've got a white birdskull legband. Do you by any chance have any sickle claws? If not, any extra birdskull wingpiece (aside from red) that you have would be great.
@Qnyxz
I've got a white birdskull legband. Do you by any chance have any sickle claws? If not, any extra birdskull wingpiece (aside from red) that you have would be great.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
@Drakel do you mean [item=sickle claws] the material if so I have 49 ?
@Drakel do you mean Sickle Claws the material if so I have 49 ?
@Qnyxz
Yup, that's them. I'm collecting them (just thought they look like something dragons would keep). Could I trade the legband for some of those?
@Qnyxz
Yup, that's them. I'm collecting them (just thought they look like something dragons would keep). Could I trade the legband for some of those?
@Drakel sure I can trade how many to do you feel makes a fair trade?
@Drakel sure I can trade how many to do you feel makes a fair trade?
@Qnyxz
Does 10 of them sound alright to you?
@Qnyxz
Does 10 of them sound alright to you?
@drakel sure send the apparel and I will send the claws
@drakel sure send the apparel and I will send the claws
@Qnyxz Hi! I have a [item=Tropical Birdskull Headdress] . I'm looking to trade it for a [item=White Birdskull Wingpiece] if you still have one.
@Qnyxz Hi! I have a Tropical Birdskull Headdress . I'm looking to trade it for a White Birdskull Wingpiece if you still have one.
1 2 3 4 5 6