Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [*Lockpulses Headshot shop! Open!*]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Lockpulse
iirc I responded, but I guess I forgot to press send! I'm really sorry for the late response but I really like it and I'm sure my friend will too! Thank you, and it's totally fine :^)
@Lockpulse
iirc I responded, but I guess I forgot to press send! I'm really sorry for the late response but I really like it and I'm sure my friend will too! Thank you, and it's totally fine :^)
@soriyu @killuazoomyck
It's fine! I'm just happy that i found it out before you guys would have claimed i scammed you (i don't like scamming people at all) and ended up very unhappy.
@soriyu @killuazoomyck
It's fine! I'm just happy that i found it out before you guys would have claimed i scammed you (i don't like scamming people at all) and ended up very unhappy.
AH
@lilabet Here she is! [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/6560/th/pre/f/2018/298/d/d/kyra_by_oxyzee-dcqbzdx.png[/img] @poetsong It depends on the accent. I'm fine with yours, it would only add probably about 5kt to the price. Just fill out a form and send the payment before, or you can wait till afterwards!
@lilabet

Here she is!

kyra_by_oxyzee-dcqbzdx.png

@poetsong

It depends on the accent. I'm fine with yours, it would only add probably about 5kt to the price. Just fill out a form and send the payment before, or you can wait till afterwards!
AH
@Lockpulse [b]Type of art: Normal please Reference (dragon's picture, a drawing of the furry, etc): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11532491] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/115325/11532491_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: 55kt in treasure, is that correct? Pose: Could they be looking out with focus on the rainbow throat part of the accent and with a smile that has smaller, less obvious teeth? Any extra?:[/b] +5kt for the accent :) Thank you so much!
@Lockpulse

Type of art: Normal please
Reference (dragon's picture, a drawing of the furry, etc):

11532491_350.png

Payment: 55kt in treasure, is that correct?
Pose: Could they be looking out with focus on the rainbow throat part of the accent and with a smile that has smaller, less obvious teeth?
Any extra?:
+5kt for the accent :)

Thank you so much!
@poetsong

Alright! I'll start work on him now, but i might not finish him, as i have marching band practice in about an hour (last practice of the season and i'm crying. Thing is, two of my nests hatch tomorrow, and tomorrow is the last game of the season. screeeeee). Go ahead and send payment now if you wish. You could also wait until i'm finished if you want.
@poetsong

Alright! I'll start work on him now, but i might not finish him, as i have marching band practice in about an hour (last practice of the season and i'm crying. Thing is, two of my nests hatch tomorrow, and tomorrow is the last game of the season. screeeeee). Go ahead and send payment now if you wish. You could also wait until i'm finished if you want.
AH
@poetsong I've still got to do some stuff to it, but i've gotta go to marching band. I'll continue it probably tomorrow, as i won't have time when i get back. What do you think of it so far? I'm gonna try and fix the shadow on the side and i still have to add lighting. Holy crap i love how the throat is turning out. I also kinda misproportioned it, so i may try and fix that. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4c60/f/2018/298/1/a/belle_by_oxyzee-dcqc4km.png[/img]
@poetsong

I've still got to do some stuff to it, but i've gotta go to marching band. I'll continue it probably tomorrow, as i won't have time when i get back. What do you think of it so far? I'm gonna try and fix the shadow on the side and i still have to add lighting. Holy crap i love how the throat is turning out. I also kinda misproportioned it, so i may try and fix that.

belle_by_oxyzee-dcqc4km.png
AH
@lockpulse thank you!! I love her :3
@lockpulse thank you!! I love her :3
ACDRIpg.png
TO5f5vS.png
gVI5OAO.png
LTm7UbO.png

mlHpBMC.png
Y3tHz6g.png
rix3ppo.png
plague.gif
@Lockpulse I love it! It's coming along great!! :) Thank you so much!!!
@Lockpulse I love it! It's coming along great!! :) Thank you so much!!!
@poetsong Okay so i had a little bit of a problem with finishing it xD. I had accidently made it a png. instead of an mdp., meaning i could no longer edit the layers individually and i couldn't redo the shadow without redoing the entire area it was in. I was able to add a lil bit of lighting and fix the proportions, but the shadows gonna have to stay that way. Oops! [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/7b5e/th/pre/f/2018/300/9/f/belle_by_oxyzee-dcqheow.png[/img]
@poetsong
Okay so i had a little bit of a problem with finishing it xD. I had accidently made it a png. instead of an mdp., meaning i could no longer edit the layers individually and i couldn't redo the shadow without redoing the entire area it was in. I was able to add a lil bit of lighting and fix the proportions, but the shadows gonna have to stay that way. Oops!

belle_by_oxyzee-dcqheow.png
AH
Bumpedy bump
Bumpedy bump
AH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7