Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [*Lockpulses Headshot shop! Open!*]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Bump
Bump
AH
Bump~
Bump~
AH
Bump~
Bump~
AH
Bump~
Bump~
AH
hello! i think i might be interested in commissioning you, but i have a question. i'm trying to get a furry for my friend but I don't have any references of what I want yet, nor a picture of them i can send. would a written description be okay? i'll make sure that it's detailed; the design is simple, and whatever you draw doesn't have to be exact.

@Lockpulse
hello! i think i might be interested in commissioning you, but i have a question. i'm trying to get a furry for my friend but I don't have any references of what I want yet, nor a picture of them i can send. would a written description be okay? i'll make sure that it's detailed; the design is simple, and whatever you draw doesn't have to be exact.

@Lockpulse
@soriyu
A written description is fine, as long as you make it detailed enough. You can send payment before or after i finish the drawing, and please tell me was pose you want the furry in.
@soriyu
A written description is fine, as long as you make it detailed enough. You can send payment before or after i finish the drawing, and please tell me was pose you want the furry in.
AH
[b]Type of art: Without the shadow. Reference (dragon's picture, a drawing of the furry, etc): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45585601] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/455857/45585601_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: Treasure (45kt) Pose: anything is fine! Any extra?: please don't draw the flowers, also she has two fins like the male fins[/b]
Type of art: Without the shadow.
Reference (dragon's picture, a drawing of the furry, etc):

45585601_350.png

Payment: Treasure (45kt)
Pose: anything is fine!
Any extra?: please don't draw the flowers, also she has two fins like the male fins
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
@Lockpulse
okay, thanks! here goes, then.

Type of art: Flat, w/o shadow
Reference (dragon's picture, a drawing of the furry, etc): Sylvalum is a short, lean brown wolf with big, dull olive eyes. Her fur is thick and dark, with a white snout and underbelly. She has long, straight brown hair that falls down to her stomach. She's always, always wearing a black cap, and a plain red sweater. The sweater has the words 'I'm that person everyone replaces after awhile' in neat white print. She typically wears a big smile, but her close friends know she really isn't like that. You can draw her happy or sad, whatever you want! She has thick, black square glasses.
Payment: 40kt
Pose: Anything is fine!
Any extra?: Nope.
@Lockpulse
okay, thanks! here goes, then.

Type of art: Flat, w/o shadow
Reference (dragon's picture, a drawing of the furry, etc): Sylvalum is a short, lean brown wolf with big, dull olive eyes. Her fur is thick and dark, with a white snout and underbelly. She has long, straight brown hair that falls down to her stomach. She's always, always wearing a black cap, and a plain red sweater. The sweater has the words 'I'm that person everyone replaces after awhile' in neat white print. She typically wears a big smile, but her close friends know she really isn't like that. You can draw her happy or sad, whatever you want! She has thick, black square glasses.
Payment: 40kt
Pose: Anything is fine!
Any extra?: Nope.
@Killuazoomyck @Soriyu (it probably seemed like it took me a while to respond to you soryiu. Thats cause i made a spelling mistake and never realized it. Whoops!)

Alright! I'll start on them when I get home from marching band. You can send payment now or after I finish the drawing.
@Killuazoomyck @Soriyu (it probably seemed like it took me a while to respond to you soryiu. Thats cause i made a spelling mistake and never realized it. Whoops!)

Alright! I'll start on them when I get home from marching band. You can send payment now or after I finish the drawing.
AH
@Killuazoomyck Here she is! Hope you like her! [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/8ce4/th/pre/f/2018/293/6/1/screeeee_by_oxyzee-dcpxq6o.png[/img]
@Killuazoomyck
Here she is! Hope you like her!
screeeee_by_oxyzee-dcpxq6o.png
AH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7