Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed. Thank you.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@LightningclanLC
Perfect. Thank you for joining. <3
@LightningclanLC
Perfect. Thank you for joining. <3
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
pwywart_by_kiwicide-dckgm9o.png
Bump
Bump
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Oh my god! I'll send everything for as many tickets as I can get!
Oh my god! I'll send everything for as many tickets as I can get!
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png hellohello AMBER | She/her
Feel free to message me!
I will dress your dragons for free!
Please look at my wishlist!
@PaperPony Wow! I absolutely love this boy~ I will buy 32,000 tickets if I read the instructions properly? I'll send the payment over!
@PaperPony Wow! I absolutely love this boy~ I will buy 32,000 tickets if I read the instructions properly? I'll send the payment over!
<3 thank you both.

@Euphonious

@Disruptive
<3 thank you both.

@Euphonious

@Disruptive
Bump
Bump
@PaperPony Sorry, I just have a quick question! Would I be able to purchase more tickets later on if I already bought some tickets, or is that not possible?
@PaperPony Sorry, I just have a quick question! Would I be able to purchase more tickets later on if I already bought some tickets, or is that not possible?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9