Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private breeding request
1 2
Hi! I have pinged you all because I am in need of a carmine/carmine/leaf female. I am more than willing to compensate each of you help me with this! Element and genes do not matter as I need this girl for my carmine/carmine/radioactive male. I want to breed them to make a plague primal child. It doesn't matter who hosts the nest and I will compensate each of you with gems, regardless of if a female is produced. If you do not want to participate, that's ok! Please let me know either way!

@Zwynx your Xenagos
@Pedalos your Verika
@ExtraSolar your Pyrite
@VerdantNecrosis your Lobhadh
Hi! I have pinged you all because I am in need of a carmine/carmine/leaf female. I am more than willing to compensate each of you help me with this! Element and genes do not matter as I need this girl for my carmine/carmine/radioactive male. I want to breed them to make a plague primal child. It doesn't matter who hosts the nest and I will compensate each of you with gems, regardless of if a female is produced. If you do not want to participate, that's ok! Please let me know either way!

@Zwynx your Xenagos
@Pedalos your Verika
@ExtraSolar your Pyrite
@VerdantNecrosis your Lobhadh
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
Sure thing!

Since you're aiming for Primal eyes (which is probably going to take more than one nest,) I'd be willing to lend her to you long-term, if you want. We can work out the details over Messages.
Sure thing!

Since you're aiming for Primal eyes (which is probably going to take more than one nest,) I'd be willing to lend her to you long-term, if you want. We can work out the details over Messages.
@ExtraSolar

Thank you so much! I will contact you via pm tomorrow. I hopped on before bed to put another thing in Baldwin.
@ExtraSolar

Thank you so much! I will contact you via pm tomorrow. I hopped on before bed to put another thing in Baldwin.
hey!! id be totally willing to help out!! <3
hey!! id be totally willing to help out!! <3
My dragon is a dude, so I don't think I can help you out xD
edit:
Oh wait you want us to breed our dragons, for a female child? o:
My dragon is a dude, so I don't think I can help you out xD
edit:
Oh wait you want us to breed our dragons, for a female child? o:
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx

Yes! Since I am in plague, I figured I'd only bug you all once and try for a female child. That way I can continue on my own, however long it takes. :)

@Pedalos

Thank you so much! Since your Verika and @ExtraSolar 's Pyrite are both ready to breed, we can put them on a nest. Either of you can host, or I can host, it doesn't matter. :) Do either of you want the stud fee upon nesting? I can do it upon nesting or upon hatching (even if all male).
@Zwynx

Yes! Since I am in plague, I figured I'd only bug you all once and try for a female child. That way I can continue on my own, however long it takes. :)

@Pedalos

Thank you so much! Since your Verika and @ExtraSolar 's Pyrite are both ready to breed, we can put them on a nest. Either of you can host, or I can host, it doesn't matter. :) Do either of you want the stud fee upon nesting? I can do it upon nesting or upon hatching (even if all male).
Well, I could assist you in your quest if you somehow still need Xenagos!
But he's one of my older gen1's, so I would only breed him in one of my own nests. I would also name all the offspring, for safety measure. I hope you understand :)
Well, I could assist you in your quest if you somehow still need Xenagos!
But he's one of my older gen1's, so I would only breed him in one of my own nests. I would also name all the offspring, for safety measure. I hope you understand :)
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx

Thank you! I am totally ok with you wanting to keep him in your lair. If VerdantNecrosis is ok with studding out their girl, I would also be interested in a male. Leaf opal looks much better with the primal than radioactive, I didn't know if all four of you would be willing to help, but if you all are, that would be amazing. :D
@Zwynx

Thank you! I am totally ok with you wanting to keep him in your lair. If VerdantNecrosis is ok with studding out their girl, I would also be interested in a male. Leaf opal looks much better with the primal than radioactive, I didn't know if all four of you would be willing to help, but if you all are, that would be amazing. :D
oh no, you dont need to pay me anything, im just happy to help! <3
and id be willing to nest if @extrasolar is okay with it?
oh no, you dont need to pay me anything, im just happy to help! <3
and id be willing to nest if @extrasolar is okay with it?
Yeah, that sounds like it'll work. Would you like me to set up the CR, @Pedalos?

(Also, seconding on not needing to be paid. This sounds like a neat breeding project, and I'm happy to help out :) )
Yeah, that sounds like it'll work. Would you like me to set up the CR, @Pedalos?

(Also, seconding on not needing to be paid. This sounds like a neat breeding project, and I'm happy to help out :) )
1 2