Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lionfish, Noxtide, and Dark Sclera
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 84 85
@tilkka @AlphaSobek

Yeah, that's exactly it. Seems like the layer of color that's supposed to be on the tail feathers got moved up and doesn't line up with the lineart. It's not very noticeable, but once you know it's there, you cannot unsee it. Things like that really irk me, ergo, no noxtide for me until they fix it.

Edit: A little bit of color on the female Coatls doesn't align as well, I've only just noticed it *sigh*
@tilkka @AlphaSobek

Yeah, that's exactly it. Seems like the layer of color that's supposed to be on the tail feathers got moved up and doesn't line up with the lineart. It's not very noticeable, but once you know it's there, you cannot unsee it. Things like that really irk me, ergo, no noxtide for me until they fix it.

Edit: A little bit of color on the female Coatls doesn't align as well, I've only just noticed it *sigh*
Why does the eye gene needs such a high level to make? :/
Why does the eye gene needs such a high level to make? :/
lHdQ8WC.gif HzkvPmQ.gif IBHaGUE.gif HzkvPmQ.gif lHdQ8WC.gif
treasure marketplace right? for the lion fish? or gem? and oo we can Craft the eye one?
treasure marketplace right? for the lion fish? or gem? and oo we can Craft the eye one?
forumretry_again_by_vypra_kittara_roth-dcoxuby.jpg
Those eyes look pretty cool.
Those eyes look pretty cool.
EPfru4Y.png +8 FR Time
Uninteresting idiot, highly inactive.
(Also known as Gira / Giratina online.)
Current Avatar | Signature Dragons
Oh boy. Lionfish is pretty for the most part, but those accent colors can go really left filed
Oh boy. Lionfish is pretty for the most part, but those accent colors can go really left filed
These dark Scleras... Make me feel like I'm gonna have a bad time. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/2ebe443b958119ff6fcaf80cd194c0f5/tumblr_ph0ge2zjKS1v0zdqto1_400.png[/img] (For realsies though I AM IN LOVE WITH ALL OF THIS, Love the genes, love the eyes!!)
These dark Scleras... Make me feel like I'm gonna have a bad time.

tumblr_ph0ge2zjKS1v0zdqto1_400.png

(For realsies though I AM IN LOVE WITH ALL OF THIS, Love the genes, love the eyes!!)
image.png
[quote name="elmlily" date="2018-10-21 18:19:09" ] After checking the AH, I find it absurd that these vials are selling for significantly less than the gem MP vials, since eye types are supposed to be special and rare and hard to control and all that. [/quote] @elmlily But it's a Baldwin item vs a gem item. The Vial of Glowing sight is never going to go significantly under 200 gems (200,000t at 1:1000 conversion rate) because that's how much it cost in the MP and any less would be a loss of profit since there's no dom discounts for gem items. Vial of Darkened Sight costs 100,000 treasure to make at Baldwin's so it's likely going to stay slightly above that like it is now to make up for the other component costs/time and turn a profit.
elmlily wrote on 2018-10-21 18:19:09:
After checking the AH, I find it absurd that these vials are selling for significantly less than the gem MP vials, since eye types are supposed to be special and rare and hard to control and all that.
@elmlily
But it's a Baldwin item vs a gem item. The Vial of Glowing sight is never going to go significantly under 200 gems (200,000t at 1:1000 conversion rate) because that's how much it cost in the MP and any less would be a loss of profit since there's no dom discounts for gem items. Vial of Darkened Sight costs 100,000 treasure to make at Baldwin's so it's likely going to stay slightly above that like it is now to make up for the other component costs/time and turn a profit.
cg6Ogwx.pngc76891238bc7cd166aeb215c480467c97a9ca8f1.png866GSCw.png
Sweet!!
Sweet!!
what level do you have to be to make the sclera potion?
oldaupa9cc1.png
[quote name="ImperialAssault" date="2018-10-22 11:30:25" ] what level do you have to be to make the sclera potion? [/quote] @ImperialAssault 21. They've got the recipe in the news post! [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/recipe_darksclera.png[/img]
ImperialAssault wrote on 2018-10-22 11:30:25:
@ImperialAssault 21. They've got the recipe in the news post!
recipe_darksclera.png
cg6Ogwx.pngc76891238bc7cd166aeb215c480467c97a9ca8f1.png866GSCw.png
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 84 85