Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dead thread
1 2 3 4 5 6
~bump!
~bump!
xPlkKnY.png
~bump!
~bump!
xPlkKnY.png
OOH ALMOST ENOUGH HECK YEA
OOH ALMOST ENOUGH HECK YEA
Philosophy is life
@utopiarising

;))
@utopiarising

;))
xPlkKnY.png
~bump!
~bump!
xPlkKnY.png
~bump!
~bump!
xPlkKnY.png
[b]Character/oc:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24181815] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/241819/24181815_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type of art?:[/b] Sketched busts [b]Background?:[/b] Simple [b]More characters?:[/b] no [b]Expression/poses?:[/b]Uhhhhh im not good with poses so you can choose that, could you make her smile? [b]Additional notes?:[/b] Could i pay in full treasure? if so how much would you want? and you dont need to do her apparel Thanks!
Character/oc:
24181815_350.png

Type of art?: Sketched busts
Background?: Simple
More characters?: no
Expression/poses?:Uhhhhh im not good with poses so you can choose that, could you make her smile?
Additional notes?: Could i pay in full treasure? if so how much would you want?
and you dont need to do her apparel

Thanks!
piVWE.gif
@flowerpower12345

What a gorgeous gal! If you want to pay in full treasure, it's 30000 t, if that's okay with you! ;3

I'll get started on her after my soccer practice! :D
@flowerpower12345

What a gorgeous gal! If you want to pay in full treasure, it's 30000 t, if that's okay with you! ;3

I'll get started on her after my soccer practice! :D
xPlkKnY.png
@VeronicaSawyer

thank you! so ill send the payment via one way crossroad it might take a sec im a bit sort on treasure
@VeronicaSawyer

thank you! so ill send the payment via one way crossroad it might take a sec im a bit sort on treasure
piVWE.gif
@flowerpower12345

Recived the payment! I'm going to work on her when I get home from soccer practice, you'll get her today! :D
@flowerpower12345

Recived the payment! I'm going to work on her when I get home from soccer practice, you'll get her today! :D
xPlkKnY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6