Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Pricing Suggestion? (HQ digital art)
1 2
[center]I have been inactive for quite some time, idk the economy at all but I'm interested to know what my art might be worth now. I only would be doing gijinka art. Could anyone give me a rough estimate on gems and treasure? How many fully gene'd or no gene'd gen 1's I could be offered? What would YOU offer as a bribe for a waist up with/without BG? [img]https://i.imgur.com/uAZsFMS.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/TGbSCdW.jpg[/img][/center]
I have been inactive for quite some time, idk the economy at all but I'm interested to know what my art might be worth now.

I only would be doing gijinka art.

Could anyone give me a rough estimate on gems and treasure?
How many fully gene'd or no gene'd gen 1's I could be offered?
What would YOU offer as a bribe for a waist up with/without BG?

uAZsFMS.png

TGbSCdW.jpg
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
y o those are real nice!! a bit sketchy but thats ok, still good style :'))

1000-ish gems for one like the first, 700-ish for the second and the third, more if you refine them. treasure ratio is currently around 1:850 rn low end.

depends if the colors are good, eye rarity, if they've been bred or not, etc. its all too subjective and unpredictable to say as of now.

two baldwin genes? tbh when i need art i just draw my own haha
y o those are real nice!! a bit sketchy but thats ok, still good style :'))

1000-ish gems for one like the first, 700-ish for the second and the third, more if you refine them. treasure ratio is currently around 1:850 rn low end.

depends if the colors are good, eye rarity, if they've been bred or not, etc. its all too subjective and unpredictable to say as of now.

two baldwin genes? tbh when i need art i just draw my own haha
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@macchi

thanks for your input! It helps a lot!

Yeah, my style is more of a painting style - not clean. ; u;

I appreciate you taking the time to answer
@macchi

thanks for your input! It helps a lot!

Yeah, my style is more of a painting style - not clean. ; u;

I appreciate you taking the time to answer
@Leiux Oh wow, those are stunning! On the FR forums they should fetch 1,000-1,500G for detailed Gjinkas like that. I can't give you an estimate on the trading price because I've never traded for art, but I hope that helps!

You shouldn't be going under 1000G for a shaded, coloured and posed human, I'd go out on a limb and say you'd want to push it a little higher than that, even
@Leiux Oh wow, those are stunning! On the FR forums they should fetch 1,000-1,500G for detailed Gjinkas like that. I can't give you an estimate on the trading price because I've never traded for art, but I hope that helps!

You shouldn't be going under 1000G for a shaded, coloured and posed human, I'd go out on a limb and say you'd want to push it a little higher than that, even
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
1 2