Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Books
1 2 3
@tstske

Colonize Earth? What time was this set in and where in the world did the dragons come from XD
@tstske

Colonize Earth? What time was this set in and where in the world did the dragons come from XD
“Gently my mind escapes into the relaxing mode of pleasure.
A pleasure that will take my mind off the reality of life."
--Slipknot
@Nightwhisper666

They're from another planet, it's really weird but I'm happy the author did something unique with dragons! It's in prehistory if I'm remembering correctly, it's been a while since I've read it. The humans aren't that happy a bunch of dragons came down to take everything.
@Nightwhisper666

They're from another planet, it's really weird but I'm happy the author did something unique with dragons! It's in prehistory if I'm remembering correctly, it's been a while since I've read it. The humans aren't that happy a bunch of dragons came down to take everything.
imperials stole my soul
@tstske

XD I wouldn't image they'd be lol, a bunch of dragons invaded their space!

How many books are in the series? Is it ongoing? How are the characters?
@tstske

XD I wouldn't image they'd be lol, a bunch of dragons invaded their space!

How many books are in the series? Is it ongoing? How are the characters?
--Slipknot
@Nightwhisper666

It's a trilogy! The last book was published this year, I think. The characters are all really interesting, even side characters.
@Nightwhisper666

It's a trilogy! The last book was published this year, I think. The characters are all really interesting, even side characters.
imperials stole my soul
Seconding Age of Fire. In my opinion, the first book was the most fun to read, but the third has the most interesting story. I'm even writing a dragon AU fanfic partially inspired by it.

The Summer Dragon by Todd Lockwood is a newish book that takes a slight inspiration from Dragonriders of Pern. The dragons in it aren't POV characters, but they feel very much like real creatures.

Not dragons exactly although there are both Western and Eastern dragons later in the series, but since we all like winged mythical creatures here I recommend The Summer King Chronicles by Jess E. Owen.
Seconding Age of Fire. In my opinion, the first book was the most fun to read, but the third has the most interesting story. I'm even writing a dragon AU fanfic partially inspired by it.

The Summer Dragon by Todd Lockwood is a newish book that takes a slight inspiration from Dragonriders of Pern. The dragons in it aren't POV characters, but they feel very much like real creatures.

Not dragons exactly although there are both Western and Eastern dragons later in the series, but since we all like winged mythical creatures here I recommend The Summer King Chronicles by Jess E. Owen.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
@tstske

One last question, you called it YA, how is it YA?
@tstske

One last question, you called it YA, how is it YA?
--Slipknot
@PrehistoryMaker

I'm reading the Pern series right now, I am on the third chapter of the first book XD
@PrehistoryMaker

I'm reading the Pern series right now, I am on the third chapter of the first book XD
--Slipknot
@Nightwhisper666

It's just targeted to preeteens/teens, like WoF. It's not really a childish story but it's easy to read.
@Nightwhisper666

It's just targeted to preeteens/teens, like WoF. It's not really a childish story but it's easy to read.
imperials stole my soul
@tstske

Ah okie thank you
@tstske

Ah okie thank you
--Slipknot
I’m also gonna recommend Dragon Slippers, and also Seraphina! I’m reading it right now, it’s really good!
I’m also gonna recommend Dragon Slippers, and also Seraphina! I’m reading it right now, it’s really good!
8HtYjYR.jpg art-shop-icon_orig.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
1 2 3