Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Need help: advice dyeing hair
I have the most stubborn green dye that won’t go away, even after hours of using color remover, a whole bottle too! Please help!
I have the most stubborn green dye that won’t go away, even after hours of using color remover, a whole bottle too! Please help!
You need to neutralize the green with an orange tone I think? Colour remover is basically just bleach so give your hair a rest for a bit!
You need to neutralize the green with an orange tone I think? Colour remover is basically just bleach so give your hair a rest for a bit!
Heart.gif
Absolutely what Heart said, too much bleach damage isn't good for your hair - you don't want it to go 'gummy' in texture when wet because the only way to recover if you damage the bonds in your hair at that point would be to have it cut.

I recommend a deep conditioning hair mask, and research into biotin some. Use some quality shampoo & conditioner for a good two weeks minimum before using an orange tone to cancel out the green. Avoid any more bleach in case it causes too much damage.

Absolutely what Heart said, too much bleach damage isn't good for your hair - you don't want it to go 'gummy' in texture when wet because the only way to recover if you damage the bonds in your hair at that point would be to have it cut.

I recommend a deep conditioning hair mask, and research into biotin some. Use some quality shampoo & conditioner for a good two weeks minimum before using an orange tone to cancel out the green. Avoid any more bleach in case it causes too much damage.

tDAcVLz.png
People have already given good advices here but I also want to add,that too much bleach can actually burn your scalp. So be careful with that one and let your head/hair to rest for few weeks :0
People have already given good advices here but I also want to add,that too much bleach can actually burn your scalp. So be careful with that one and let your head/hair to rest for few weeks :0
XQ9sqVB.gif
Green / blue is an absolute nightmare to get out. I still have green underneath my now dark-brown hair.

I'm going to be honest, the best thing to do would be to go into a salon and have them take a look at it. There are a lot of factors that go into stripping color. Your personal hair health, how green it really is, etc.

In the end, you may spend just as much money on all these products and recommendations than if you were to just go into a salon. You can always just go in for a consultation, as well. It's possible they might have products there that will help that they can sell you.

Good luck!
Green / blue is an absolute nightmare to get out. I still have green underneath my now dark-brown hair.

I'm going to be honest, the best thing to do would be to go into a salon and have them take a look at it. There are a lot of factors that go into stripping color. Your personal hair health, how green it really is, etc.

In the end, you may spend just as much money on all these products and recommendations than if you were to just go into a salon. You can always just go in for a consultation, as well. It's possible they might have products there that will help that they can sell you.

Good luck!
Vy9KW6B.png