Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Dark Ages: A WoF RP [OOC|JoinNow]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@SilenceinGrey For non hybrids or not NightWings, yes!
@SilenceinGrey For non hybrids or not NightWings, yes!
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
@Relics
I really like IceWings! They're very relatable to me.

Name: Orca
Tribe: IceWing
Abilities: Usual IceWing abilities: frostbreath, sharp claws, etc.
Appearance: A white IceWing with abnormal black feet, wingtips, and tail-tip (hence her name). Part of the black forms a star-like shape on her forehead. Her pupils are sky-blue with a black sclera. She has sharp spines that tip off into a silvery-grey ends. She is slightly underweight, and has a longer tail than others her age.
Personality: Orca is very quiet and obedient. She is submissive and isn't likely to stand up for herself. She isn't physical, and prefers to use her frostbreath over anything else. She is sharp, even witty at times, but reserves it for herself only. Those who meet her believe she is mute, but she has been schooled multiple times and usually passes. Due to her isolation, she rarely trusts anyone and criticizes their every move. Her mindset is one of a traditional IceWing. Her motives are equality and intellect.
Personality Type: Uh, ISFJ I suppose?
Occupation/Position: Assassin or ambusher
Bio: Born and raised into the typical IceWing family, Orca has traits deemed worthless to her parents. Instead of insisting on her to speak, they sent her to a school, where she stayed for 5 years. Orca learned to hone her magic, and instead of blasting a wide range, she blasts a small range, but deadly attack. The only physical attacks she knows are a raking slash and a tail whack. She became disconnected to her family, and was later kicked out. Though, Orca has many friends that she relies on, and isn't afraid to go ask them. She lives in an isolated igloo and is in the bottom 5th circle.
Other: She probably won't interact with anyone until they gain her trust.
@Relics
I really like IceWings! They're very relatable to me.

Name: Orca
Tribe: IceWing
Abilities: Usual IceWing abilities: frostbreath, sharp claws, etc.
Appearance: A white IceWing with abnormal black feet, wingtips, and tail-tip (hence her name). Part of the black forms a star-like shape on her forehead. Her pupils are sky-blue with a black sclera. She has sharp spines that tip off into a silvery-grey ends. She is slightly underweight, and has a longer tail than others her age.
Personality: Orca is very quiet and obedient. She is submissive and isn't likely to stand up for herself. She isn't physical, and prefers to use her frostbreath over anything else. She is sharp, even witty at times, but reserves it for herself only. Those who meet her believe she is mute, but she has been schooled multiple times and usually passes. Due to her isolation, she rarely trusts anyone and criticizes their every move. Her mindset is one of a traditional IceWing. Her motives are equality and intellect.
Personality Type: Uh, ISFJ I suppose?
Occupation/Position: Assassin or ambusher
Bio: Born and raised into the typical IceWing family, Orca has traits deemed worthless to her parents. Instead of insisting on her to speak, they sent her to a school, where she stayed for 5 years. Orca learned to hone her magic, and instead of blasting a wide range, she blasts a small range, but deadly attack. The only physical attacks she knows are a raking slash and a tail whack. She became disconnected to her family, and was later kicked out. Though, Orca has many friends that she relies on, and isn't afraid to go ask them. She lives in an isolated igloo and is in the bottom 5th circle.
Other: She probably won't interact with anyone until they gain her trust.
@Relics So here's this Mudwing OC I've been sitting on for awhile! (sorry for pinging, but I decided to edit this post instead of making a new one)

Name: Bayou
Tribe: Mudwing
Abilities: Like all Mudwings, she can breathe fire if she's warm enough, and hold her breath for a good deal longer underwater then an average Mudwing. Rumors swirl that she can communicate with the dead, put curses on dragons, and see the future, but these are due to the fact that she is a herbalist and healer who lives in isolation. She has no magical abilities whatsoever.
Appearance: Large and fat, she towers over her siblings. While she has the typical dark brown and amber belly scales of most Mudwings, she has a mutation that causes her body to be covered in black splotches. She has found that these splotches help her blend in to the shadows of her swampy home to hunt prey.
Thanks to her size, she has a large chest and lungs, enabling her to dive deep, and stay down for longer than a typical Mudwing.
Personality: Bayou is not one to mince her words. Her blunt, sometimes caustic personality has caused many arguments with other dragons. She prefers to be around her swamp, herbs, and siblings, choosing isolation over the loud, crowded cities of the kingdom.
As the bigwings, she is protective of her remaining siblings, and are some of the few dragons that she is kind and loving to.
Occupation: Healer, and some would say soothsayer. Some even say that she communicates with spirits and puts curses on other dragons, although nobody knows for sure.
Bio: Born on the outskirts of the Mudwing kingdom, as the bigwings of her sibling group, she took her duties very seriously, constantly looking out for them. Her black patches set her apart, and resulted in teasing and bullying from other Mudwings.
Her siblings were rambunctious, and constantly getting into trouble. Due to their lack of money, Bayou apprenticed herself to a herbalist, and learned to hunt to keep them all fed.
After her apprenticeship was done, she traveled the kingdom, selling herbs and poltices to those that couldn't afford pricier medicines.
After the death of her two youngest siblings, she became a shell of her former self. With her remaining sisters, she settled on the very edge of the Mudwing kingdom, in the Diamond Spray Delta, and became extremely isolated, often shutting herself away in her room and barely eating.
After months of this behavior, she slowly began to recover, becoming sarcastic and blunt to deal with her pain. As she did so, rumors began to spread about a witches living on the edge of the swamp. Poor Mudwings would come to her to be healed, or to be told their futures, or to speak to the dead. Some even say that for the right price, they'll put a curse on whoever you want.
(These are all lies though. No matter how hard she wishes, her dead siblings refuse to speak to her and the 'curse' was simply impeccable timing and luck.)
Other: Bayou originally had four younger siblings, Fen, Glade, Mist (deceased), and Scree (deceased).
She also puts on mystical airs, to keep herself and her 'powers' a mystery. However, she drops the act when visitors aren't around.
Aromantic lesbian
@Relics So here's this Mudwing OC I've been sitting on for awhile! (sorry for pinging, but I decided to edit this post instead of making a new one)

Name: Bayou
Tribe: Mudwing
Abilities: Like all Mudwings, she can breathe fire if she's warm enough, and hold her breath for a good deal longer underwater then an average Mudwing. Rumors swirl that she can communicate with the dead, put curses on dragons, and see the future, but these are due to the fact that she is a herbalist and healer who lives in isolation. She has no magical abilities whatsoever.
Appearance: Large and fat, she towers over her siblings. While she has the typical dark brown and amber belly scales of most Mudwings, she has a mutation that causes her body to be covered in black splotches. She has found that these splotches help her blend in to the shadows of her swampy home to hunt prey.
Thanks to her size, she has a large chest and lungs, enabling her to dive deep, and stay down for longer than a typical Mudwing.
Personality: Bayou is not one to mince her words. Her blunt, sometimes caustic personality has caused many arguments with other dragons. She prefers to be around her swamp, herbs, and siblings, choosing isolation over the loud, crowded cities of the kingdom.
As the bigwings, she is protective of her remaining siblings, and are some of the few dragons that she is kind and loving to.
Occupation: Healer, and some would say soothsayer. Some even say that she communicates with spirits and puts curses on other dragons, although nobody knows for sure.
Bio: Born on the outskirts of the Mudwing kingdom, as the bigwings of her sibling group, she took her duties very seriously, constantly looking out for them. Her black patches set her apart, and resulted in teasing and bullying from other Mudwings.
Her siblings were rambunctious, and constantly getting into trouble. Due to their lack of money, Bayou apprenticed herself to a herbalist, and learned to hunt to keep them all fed.
After her apprenticeship was done, she traveled the kingdom, selling herbs and poltices to those that couldn't afford pricier medicines.
After the death of her two youngest siblings, she became a shell of her former self. With her remaining sisters, she settled on the very edge of the Mudwing kingdom, in the Diamond Spray Delta, and became extremely isolated, often shutting herself away in her room and barely eating.
After months of this behavior, she slowly began to recover, becoming sarcastic and blunt to deal with her pain. As she did so, rumors began to spread about a witches living on the edge of the swamp. Poor Mudwings would come to her to be healed, or to be told their futures, or to speak to the dead. Some even say that for the right price, they'll put a curse on whoever you want.
(These are all lies though. No matter how hard she wishes, her dead siblings refuse to speak to her and the 'curse' was simply impeccable timing and luck.)
Other: Bayou originally had four younger siblings, Fen, Glade, Mist (deceased), and Scree (deceased).
She also puts on mystical airs, to keep herself and her 'powers' a mystery. However, she drops the act when visitors aren't around.
Aromantic lesbian
@Leyii accepted
@Leyii accepted
sz13nwR.png
@SilenceinGrey So... you deleted the abilities? I kind of need to know what she can actually do before I accept her. If you want it to be private from everyone else, feel free to message me (Also how it works because magic without animus/objects is... debatable), but until I know her full extent I can’t accept her.
@SilenceinGrey So... you deleted the abilities? I kind of need to know what she can actually do before I accept her. If you want it to be private from everyone else, feel free to message me (Also how it works because magic without animus/objects is... debatable), but until I know her full extent I can’t accept her.
sz13nwR.png
@Relics
Hey when is this gonna start...?
@Relics
Hey when is this gonna start...?
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Fixed it!
Fixed it!
Waiting for more players
Waiting for more players
sz13nwR.png
Bomp!
Bomp!
would different tribe romances be allowed in the rp? i mean theres only three males so uh
would different tribe romances be allowed in the rp? i mean theres only three males so uh
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9