Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {RidgeWay Hatcheries}- (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 150 151
@jokerr yessss!!! Thank you :D
@jokerr yessss!!! Thank you :D
EZnOF4s.png
Could I be added to the ping list for setting suns and space horrors?
Could I be added to the ping list for setting suns and space horrors?
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2334320][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/2d9e326fa652332630262356bfc3b22c/tumblr_p0szsvtE3e1v69cr6o7_400.png[/img][/url][/center]
tumblr_p0szsvtE3e1v69cr6o7_400.png
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
hey! plese add me to the general pinglist, thank you!
Ridgies are my faves ♥
hey! plese add me to the general pinglist, thank you!
Ridgies are my faves ♥
qR6otwA.png
@Jokerr Hiya! I got a name change. I'm on your General Pinglist as Katastrophie. Could you update it for me? Thanks in advance!
@Jokerr Hiya! I got a name change. I'm on your General Pinglist as Katastrophie. Could you update it for me? Thanks in advance!
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2467630][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4cef/f/2018/170/e/a/wild_woods_bump_by_angeldragonisa-dceu0ua.png[/img][/url]
wild_woods_bump_by_angeldragonisa-dceu0ua.png
can i be added to the pinglists for perished sunset, shallow waters (female only), and beekeepers please?
can i be added to the pinglists for perished sunset, shallow waters (female only), and beekeepers please?
@JellyRaven @hyuukiru @MorganBerry @MissyZero @CookiesAndCream @Geckoe @RebelMixtapes @Siouxsie @13SadSlugs @HiroSida @Scarvez @WreckandRule @Quickpaint @CrazyBat @CapriReve @Ttiuronohon @KingSpinosaurus @PantheraScience @Jestro @Drakzaen @FrostMint @Hexingisfun @TheThrane @VariantLoki @megalizardon4736 @Vixeon @Thorbjorn @Alyzeh @Grimmer @Ambitious @commoncomitatus @darkstormyheart @Ouji @apoareion @ExasperatedMom @Crumpet @Faedora @Cunea @Qhersek @Stormhawke @Twye @DemonChild77 @salticidae @atrolock @MonochromeMetro @rimmic @Miragaia @Faunus @Seonais @Crocodice @callmeang @Tangaroa @Dawkosaur @Wrath @woolie @hellfirewalking @SheridanCharon @Rizibizi4 @Ophionyx @suitablysolemn @boxparts @Heart @***** @Brightcrest @VeganNegan @Jamethyst @Katastrophie @Moonlace @HorrorFiend @Andaymoon @TaigerLilly @G0NE @GryphonSong @Arimwe @Beltaguise @SassyCowgirl @bichokun @Mail @Temeraria @Lela125 @Watercolour @ChromeAsh @gbot13 @Micomenchi @Attolia @Pandella @agentfern @Draconia34 @xspideray @Licorictus @arcaneidolriots @Capricat @TextbookHumor

Hello everyone! I'm not sure if you have noticed or not but over the past few months I haven't been updating the hatchery as much as I should be. The reason being that I just have lost motivation for doing my hatchery. It's a lot of work for me and I don't think I can keep up with it anymore! I'm more so trying to focus on my art for the time being.

With all that being said, I'm going to be getting rid of a lot of my pairs! I'll try to have as much info here as I can...

What's going to happen to the hatchery?
I'll be closing it down permanently! Most of my pairs will be sold pretty cheap if you'd like to take a look at some!

Will you ever open another hatchery again?
Maybe one day! I've been thinking about possibly making a lore/art hatchery in the future which might be fun!

Are you keeping any pairs?
Yes! I'm still going to be keeping a few pairs that I will nest and hatch, I'll ping everyone on those lists!
These are the pairs I'm keeping as a reference:
The Vampires
Prism
Beekeepers
Space Horror
and
Lineage

Everyone else is up for grabs!

I'm interested in some dragons from the old pairs, can I have them?
Yes you can! Just feel free to send me an offer here and I will most likely accept! Everyone in my lair on page 4 from Rye to Aaja is for sale! Just offer!

Will you delete this thread?
No! I'm going to keep the thread up, maybe clean it later on but for now It will more or less be dead aside from when I hatch the pairs I'm keeping! I might make a new thread for them separately though.
If you have any other questions just ask! I'd be happy to help out in any way I can!

Also, I can't stress this enough, if you'd like anyone from the pairs please offer!

Warren and Nevena have lore!
Rin and Rye are fully gened Gen1's!
@JellyRaven @hyuukiru @MorganBerry @MissyZero @CookiesAndCream @Geckoe @RebelMixtapes @Siouxsie @13SadSlugs @HiroSida @Scarvez @WreckandRule @Quickpaint @CrazyBat @CapriReve @Ttiuronohon @KingSpinosaurus @PantheraScience @Jestro @Drakzaen @FrostMint @Hexingisfun @TheThrane @VariantLoki @megalizardon4736 @Vixeon @Thorbjorn @Alyzeh @Grimmer @Ambitious @commoncomitatus @darkstormyheart @Ouji @apoareion @ExasperatedMom @Crumpet @Faedora @Cunea @Qhersek @Stormhawke @Twye @DemonChild77 @salticidae @atrolock @MonochromeMetro @rimmic @Miragaia @Faunus @Seonais @Crocodice @callmeang @Tangaroa @Dawkosaur @Wrath @woolie @hellfirewalking @SheridanCharon @Rizibizi4 @Ophionyx @suitablysolemn @boxparts @Heart @***** @Brightcrest @VeganNegan @Jamethyst @Katastrophie @Moonlace @HorrorFiend @Andaymoon @TaigerLilly @G0NE @GryphonSong @Arimwe @Beltaguise @SassyCowgirl @bichokun @Mail @Temeraria @Lela125 @Watercolour @ChromeAsh @gbot13 @Micomenchi @Attolia @Pandella @agentfern @Draconia34 @xspideray @Licorictus @arcaneidolriots @Capricat @TextbookHumor

Hello everyone! I'm not sure if you have noticed or not but over the past few months I haven't been updating the hatchery as much as I should be. The reason being that I just have lost motivation for doing my hatchery. It's a lot of work for me and I don't think I can keep up with it anymore! I'm more so trying to focus on my art for the time being.

With all that being said, I'm going to be getting rid of a lot of my pairs! I'll try to have as much info here as I can...

What's going to happen to the hatchery?
I'll be closing it down permanently! Most of my pairs will be sold pretty cheap if you'd like to take a look at some!

Will you ever open another hatchery again?
Maybe one day! I've been thinking about possibly making a lore/art hatchery in the future which might be fun!

Are you keeping any pairs?
Yes! I'm still going to be keeping a few pairs that I will nest and hatch, I'll ping everyone on those lists!
These are the pairs I'm keeping as a reference:
The Vampires
Prism
Beekeepers
Space Horror
and
Lineage

Everyone else is up for grabs!

I'm interested in some dragons from the old pairs, can I have them?
Yes you can! Just feel free to send me an offer here and I will most likely accept! Everyone in my lair on page 4 from Rye to Aaja is for sale! Just offer!

Will you delete this thread?
No! I'm going to keep the thread up, maybe clean it later on but for now It will more or less be dead aside from when I hatch the pairs I'm keeping! I might make a new thread for them separately though.
If you have any other questions just ask! I'd be happy to help out in any way I can!

Also, I can't stress this enough, if you'd like anyone from the pairs please offer!

Warren and Nevena have lore!
Rin and Rye are fully gened Gen1's!
15-DF90-A3-6159-4-B01-9431-98906-AD0-BC3-D.png
Honestly? Good on you for focusing more on your art! I hope you enjoy it and find it fulfilling! :D

You've got good taste in pairs so I'm sure if you ever decided to try doing a hatchery again you wouldn't have any issues with finding interest! ;D

I'm potentially interested in Rin and/or Rye, did you have a ballpark range for either or both of them?
Honestly? Good on you for focusing more on your art! I hope you enjoy it and find it fulfilling! :D

You've got good taste in pairs so I'm sure if you ever decided to try doing a hatchery again you wouldn't have any issues with finding interest! ;D

I'm potentially interested in Rin and/or Rye, did you have a ballpark range for either or both of them?
kbqBOtG.png
@Jokerr

How much would you like for your Tropical Swimmers pair?
I've been trying to get one of their kids forever, but I was always too late...
But I wouldn't mind having the parents either!

Also, good luck following your art! I'm sure everyone understands that it's hard to run a hatchery, but it was wonderful having such a nice hatchery available. Thank you!
@Jokerr

How much would you like for your Tropical Swimmers pair?
I've been trying to get one of their kids forever, but I was always too late...
But I wouldn't mind having the parents either!

Also, good luck following your art! I'm sure everyone understands that it's hard to run a hatchery, but it was wonderful having such a nice hatchery available. Thank you!
PsNM8GI.png She/They/He (Any pronouns)
FR + 4 hours
Dragon Sale Post
PsNM8GI.png
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 150 151