Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Human OC Headshots! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
@jessilla
Okay. ^^ Please give me a ping when you open again, then.
@jessilla
Okay. ^^ Please give me a ping when you open again, then.
pdPOUgg.png
@GreyFaerie great! just send me the payment and i'll get working on it!
@GreyFaerie great! just send me the payment and i'll get working on it!
@jessilla awesome! Sorry, I went to bed haha.

Also, Dusk has a scar over his left eye (looking straight on at him, it would look like it was over his right eye.)
And his blue highlights are more darker, closer to his black hair. It was the only color blue I had on me at the time x)
@jessilla awesome! Sorry, I went to bed haha.

Also, Dusk has a scar over his left eye (looking straight on at him, it would look like it was over his right eye.)
And his blue highlights are more darker, closer to his black hair. It was the only color blue I had on me at the time x)
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature ahhH OKI got that noted! i'll work on it as soon as i'm done with the rest before you! * V * THANKS AGAIN!
@BeingOfNature ahhH OKI got that noted! i'll work on it as soon as i'm done with the rest before you! * V * THANKS AGAIN!
@jessilla
if it's okay with you, can i be put on a wait list for when you're open again? uvu
@jessilla
if it's okay with you, can i be put on a wait list for when you're open again? uvu
@jessilla no problem! Please don't rush and take your time! I can wait :3
@jessilla no problem! Please don't rush and take your time! I can wait :3
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BaraBear sure thing! thanks for being interested!
@BaraBear sure thing! thanks for being interested!
@jessilla Ahhh sorry this is so late!

TYPE: Full
REF: http://imgur.com/a/QlnRq
PERSONALITY: She's adventurous, cheerful, easygoing, inquisitive, and affectionate.

Thank you so much! I'll be sending over the treasure now! c:
@jessilla Ahhh sorry this is so late!

TYPE: Full
REF: http://imgur.com/a/QlnRq
PERSONALITY: She's adventurous, cheerful, easygoing, inquisitive, and affectionate.

Thank you so much! I'll be sending over the treasure now! c:
1GsLCxp.gif
@yunonia awwWW what an adorable design aahh!!/////// thanks! i'll work on it after i'm done with the rest! * 0 *
@yunonia awwWW what an adorable design aahh!!/////// thanks! i'll work on it after i'm done with the rest! * 0 *
@jessilla
Ahhhhh, i forgot to send my message to ya, mind putting me on your ping list please ^^
@jessilla
Ahhhhh, i forgot to send my message to ya, mind putting me on your ping list please ^^
YCP7KAY.png
Signature by Encore
1 2 3 4 5