Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coli Breed?
1 2 3 4
Well... we have coliseum-exclusive genes, so why not a coli-exclusive breed? G1 eggs and scrolls could be a rare drop. Think like NoTN but all year, and probably a lower drop rate.

As for the breed itself... well, that's up to the staff/artists, but personally I'd love to see another Water breed? Guardians are great, don't get me wrong! But they really don't... look like water dragons? Personally, I'd love to see a shark-inspired dragon! Perhaps something like this (with wings, obviously) Or a four-winged dragon... or heck, maybe an insect-based dragon! That'd be cool :D

As a newbie, I'm not feeling the lack of a new breed as much as long-time players who've been waiting since the 2016-ish Bogsneak release (that's when they were released, right?) but I still think it'd be very exciting!
Well... we have coliseum-exclusive genes, so why not a coli-exclusive breed? G1 eggs and scrolls could be a rare drop. Think like NoTN but all year, and probably a lower drop rate.

As for the breed itself... well, that's up to the staff/artists, but personally I'd love to see another Water breed? Guardians are great, don't get me wrong! But they really don't... look like water dragons? Personally, I'd love to see a shark-inspired dragon! Perhaps something like this (with wings, obviously) Or a four-winged dragon... or heck, maybe an insect-based dragon! That'd be cool :D

As a newbie, I'm not feeling the lack of a new breed as much as long-time players who've been waiting since the 2016-ish Bogsneak release (that's when they were released, right?) but I still think it'd be very exciting!
QhY7AgE.png
I'd love a Coli-exclusive breed.

In before "not accessible enough," Python and Morph are Coli-exclusive genes and they're fairly inexpensive. Morph is like the third cheapest gene on the site.
I'd love a Coli-exclusive breed.

In before "not accessible enough," Python and Morph are Coli-exclusive genes and they're fairly inexpensive. Morph is like the third cheapest gene on the site.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
Support! Having a coliseum breed could be related to the Rise of the Beastclans event (and tied into this year's festival familiars and their shadowy impostors) in that these eggs were either taken by Talona's forces and recovered, or possibly the result of experimentation by the beastclans on captured eggs? But there's also good odds on the breed being related to one or more of the elemental disturbances and their storylines (how awesome would gaolers be??) Either way, bring on new dergs, and new ways to acquire them!
Support! Having a coliseum breed could be related to the Rise of the Beastclans event (and tied into this year's festival familiars and their shadowy impostors) in that these eggs were either taken by Talona's forces and recovered, or possibly the result of experimentation by the beastclans on captured eggs? But there's also good odds on the breed being related to one or more of the elemental disturbances and their storylines (how awesome would gaolers be??) Either way, bring on new dergs, and new ways to acquire them!
RFX4miZ.png
Id love a coli exclusive breed, more reasons to make me get my butt in the coli are always good.
Id love a coli exclusive breed, more reasons to make me get my butt in the coli are always good.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
I don't coli much, not even during festivals, but I support this. More ways of obtaining genes/breeds is always good. And yes we're way overdue for a new breed that I don't care how it's introduced anymore. lol.
I don't coli much, not even during festivals, but I support this. More ways of obtaining genes/breeds is always good. And yes we're way overdue for a new breed that I don't care how it's introduced anymore. lol.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
I like this but it should remain exclusive just like how the glow eyes are not an inheretable feature anything bred with the exclusive should pass as the other parent to keep it interesting
I like this but it should remain exclusive just like how the glow eyes are not an inheretable feature anything bred with the exclusive should pass as the other parent to keep it interesting
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
[quote name="ShepherdOfFire" date="2018-10-16 15:50:50" ] I like this but it should remain exclusive just like how the glow eyes are not an inheretable feature anything bred with the exclusive should pass as the other parent to keep it interesting [/quote] Python/Morph are inheritable and they're not uninteresting because they are. I do not support. The coli has exclusive vistas, genes and familiars. Until the rest of the site, such as gathering, Swipp, and the yet-unreleased adventure mode get their fair share, the coli shouldn't get more goodies while the rest of the site get scraps. We already have plenty of reasons to coli. We don't really need more.
ShepherdOfFire wrote on 2018-10-16 15:50:50:

Python/Morph are inheritable and they're not uninteresting because they are.

I do not support.

The coli has exclusive vistas, genes and familiars. Until the rest of the site, such as gathering, Swipp, and the yet-unreleased adventure mode get their fair share, the coli shouldn't get more goodies while the rest of the site get scraps.

We already have plenty of reasons to coli. We don't really need more.
@Sopheroo That's fair! I just think that if we have genes in the coli, we should have a breed too. But hey, each to their own. I'll just take a new breed in general :p
@Sopheroo That's fair! I just think that if we have genes in the coli, we should have a breed too. But hey, each to their own. I'll just take a new breed in general :p
QhY7AgE.png
@fallentactician

Same, I'd love a new breed, but I'd love even more if the site throws something other than the coli a bone!

I mean, Python/Morph are fine, because we VOTED for that. I voted for them to be coli genes, but back then, I think we didn't have the variety of boss familiars and vistas we do now! Had the vote occured this year, I'm not sure if I would have voted the same way!

Swipp doesn't have a breed, and doesn't have primary/secondary genes.

Gathering has no vistas, no gene scrolls, no breeds. Even though we had a perfect pair of genes for foraging/bug catching, they were released in a totally different way altogether and I will forever be salty, because foraging and bug catching would have appreciated something worthwhile in 2015.
@fallentactician

Same, I'd love a new breed, but I'd love even more if the site throws something other than the coli a bone!

I mean, Python/Morph are fine, because we VOTED for that. I voted for them to be coli genes, but back then, I think we didn't have the variety of boss familiars and vistas we do now! Had the vote occured this year, I'm not sure if I would have voted the same way!

Swipp doesn't have a breed, and doesn't have primary/secondary genes.

Gathering has no vistas, no gene scrolls, no breeds. Even though we had a perfect pair of genes for foraging/bug catching, they were released in a totally different way altogether and I will forever be salty, because foraging and bug catching would have appreciated something worthwhile in 2015.
@Sopheroo Oh! That's a very good point... I guess I can see why there's no Swipp breed, but gathering...? Huh. There probably should be more gathering stuff.
@Sopheroo Oh! That's a very good point... I guess I can see why there's no Swipp breed, but gathering...? Huh. There probably should be more gathering stuff.
QhY7AgE.png
1 2 3 4