Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Flirt with a Dragon -- Lair Game~!
1 2 ... 561 562 563 564 565 ... 734 735
@Varjoaika Your Street [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36268578] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362686/36268578_350.png[/img] [/url] Has interested Monarch! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44179084] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441791/44179084_350.png[/img] [/url] The black and orange Skydancer made his way through the carnival, careful to not tread on any Faes flitting about. He had dressed up quite a bit for this fall themed event, donning a cloak and flimsy witch hat. He was weaving through the crowd of excited dragons, when suddenly, a booth caught his eye. Monarch squeezed himself inbetween the small group surrounding the stand, following the gaze of the crowd. His breath hitched as he took in the sight of a spectacularly dressed Skydancer. He felt a fuzzy warmth in his chest, and he took a seat to watch the performance. Monarch could only look on as the flame pelted dragon juggled flame, did aerial stunts, and let off fireworks. At the end of the show, the crowd thinned, but Monarch remained. He approached the performer, noting the jingle of bells adorning the handsome one’s cape. “I really like your performance,” Monarch chirped, tipping his hat with a grin. “Maybe I could get to know the brilliant one behind the tricks?”
@Varjoaika
Your Street

36268578_350.png

Has interested Monarch!

44179084_350.png

The black and orange Skydancer made his way through the carnival, careful to not tread on any Faes flitting about. He had dressed up quite a bit for this fall themed event, donning a cloak and flimsy witch hat. He was weaving through the crowd of excited dragons, when suddenly, a booth caught his eye.

Monarch squeezed himself inbetween the small group surrounding the stand, following the gaze of the crowd. His breath hitched as he took in the sight of a spectacularly dressed Skydancer. He felt a fuzzy warmth in his chest, and he took a seat to watch the performance. Monarch could only look on as the flame pelted dragon juggled flame, did aerial stunts, and let off fireworks.

At the end of the show, the crowd thinned, but Monarch remained. He approached the performer, noting the jingle of bells adorning the handsome one’s cape.

“I really like your performance,” Monarch chirped, tipping his hat with a grin. “Maybe I could get to know the brilliant one behind the tricks?”
l9szmFh.jpg
@SmolSnek Here comes Finar to make friends with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38330314] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383304/38330314_350.png[/img] [/url] Aube [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39028959] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/390290/39028959_350.png[/img] [/url] Finar was unsure of where he was. The air was cold and it seemed to constantly be snowing. Even though he was born an ice dragon, he was too use to the scorching heat of the wasteland. Despite being bundled in his robes and silks, the cold wind nipped at his nose and the tips of his wings. The sun was starting to set over the icy mountains and his breath became visible in the cooling air. He knew that if he kept going, he would no doubt freeze out here. But if he stopped, there was also the chance of him being found. It had only been a few days, but the Prince was sure those Buzzards were already on his scent. Panic filled his heart as he searched for some sort of shelter from this cold and perhaps could keep him hidden until sunrise. The outcrop of a den loomed into sight, almost completely looked over if one was not looking for it. Finar quickly descended and poked his head inside. It was filled with another's scent, a little old, but defiantly there. But whom ever owned the den was not here right now and seems hasn't been for a few days. Hopefully if found, he could plead with the owner for shelter, just for the night. With no other place to go, he entered the dark den. There were items about, pelts and oddly thrown about cloth, no doubt there to keep the owner warm. But they were in complete disarray from what he assumed was suppose to be a nest. Taking it upon himself, Finar went about gathering up the pelts and cloth, fitting them into a neat and tightly wound nest. With this he could keep the bitter cold off without the need for a fire. No need to attract more attention to himself. Once everything was in it's place, the exhausted Skydancer settled himself in and shut his eyes. The scent of the owner, an earthy feline scent mixed in with a sweet perfume, filled his nostrils as he took a deep relaxing breath. Finar was unsure how long it was that he slept when the sound of a feral growl scared him right out of his peaceful slumber. All light by this point was gone, yet there, in the darkness, shone two bright, red eyes slanted menacingly at him. The eyes were set high, giving and indication of just how tall the creature was. Another feral growl ripped past what he could only guess would be a mouth set with wickedly sharp teeth. Scared out of his mind, the Skydancer huddled deeper into the nest and shaked in fear. [b]"I-I'm sorry. I-it was cold and th-their after me." [/b]Whatever he said or even how he said it must have set something off in the creature because one moment those eyes were there, than they were gone. Fear gripped Finar again before a blaze was set light in what he had assumed was the fire pit. Once the cave was filled with light, he saw that it was not a creature, but a rather large imperial. This male was huge! Easily larger than Najid or his horrid Wife Ramla. A colossal lion's pelt set uptop the male's head, giving an extra set of fieriness and danger. [b]"Who are you and why are you in my home?!"[/b] The male bit out, eyeing the strange skydancer in a rather nicely made nest. A look of something akin to enraged insanity shone in those plague eyes. [b]"Like I said, I'm so so sorry. I never meant to intrude. I was just looking for somewhere to spend the night and be safe."[/b] He went on to explain his situation, the longer he talked, the more relaxed the male seemed to become. They exchanged pleasantries eventually, he learned the other's name was Aube, and he was an outcast basically here in the serpent clan. They talked for a long time until Finar finally noted how tired he was. Aube was just finishing up a rant about 'the different types of snow and why they all [i]sucked[/i]' when he spoke up. [b]"I'm sure you want you nest back? I'll just..."[/b] As he made to stand, the imperial sighed and shook his head. Slowly, as if not to spook either of them, Aube walked towards the Prince. [b]"It will be cold tonight. I rather have you in the nest than on the floor."[/b] Finar felt his cheeks heat up in embarrassment. Was Aube actually asking him if he wanted to stay here, in the nest, and sleep next to each other? Aube spoke earlier about how lonely he was out here, not many came out to see him. Was he as lonely as him than? The skydancer's heart ached at the thought. Slowly Finar thought about it, trying to keep himself from admiring the large imperial. True he could see sparks of insanity in those eyes, but the male made up for it in unlimited kindness. He supposed they could both fit and be warm tonight, provide comfort for the other in the long dark night. In the end, Finar nodded. Aube got in the nest, taking the outside while Finar took the inside. Both made themselves comfortable, mumbling apologies as they touched. Finally Finar had enough and flopped down, uncaring his side was pressed against the other's and his head laid on the other's neck. His cheeks were stand a constant red, but he chalked that up to the cold. [b]"Aube...[/b]" The imperial looked up as the skydancer said his name. Quickly, Finar pecked the other's cheek. [b]"Thank you, for letting me stay here for the night. Maybe tomorrow we can talk some more?"[/b] Despite their odd situations and probably terrible life choices, Finar could see himself becoming a close friend of Aube's, maybe more. But for now he took comfort in being close to the imperial and providing him the companionship he seemed to crave.
@SmolSnek

Here comes Finar to make friends with

38330314_350.png

Aube

39028959_350.png

Finar was unsure of where he was. The air was cold and it seemed to constantly be snowing. Even though he was born an ice dragon, he was too use to the scorching heat of the wasteland. Despite being bundled in his robes and silks, the cold wind nipped at his nose and the tips of his wings. The sun was starting to set over the icy mountains and his breath became visible in the cooling air. He knew that if he kept going, he would no doubt freeze out here. But if he stopped, there was also the chance of him being found.

It had only been a few days, but the Prince was sure those Buzzards were already on his scent. Panic filled his heart as he searched for some sort of shelter from this cold and perhaps could keep him hidden until sunrise. The outcrop of a den loomed into sight, almost completely looked over if one was not looking for it. Finar quickly descended and poked his head inside. It was filled with another's scent, a little old, but defiantly there. But whom ever owned the den was not here right now and seems hasn't been for a few days. Hopefully if found, he could plead with the owner for shelter, just for the night. With no other place to go, he entered the dark den.

There were items about, pelts and oddly thrown about cloth, no doubt there to keep the owner warm. But they were in complete disarray from what he assumed was suppose to be a nest. Taking it upon himself, Finar went about gathering up the pelts and cloth, fitting them into a neat and tightly wound nest. With this he could keep the bitter cold off without the need for a fire. No need to attract more attention to himself. Once everything was in it's place, the exhausted Skydancer settled himself in and shut his eyes. The scent of the owner, an earthy feline scent mixed in with a sweet perfume, filled his nostrils as he took a deep relaxing breath.

Finar was unsure how long it was that he slept when the sound of a feral growl scared him right out of his peaceful slumber. All light by this point was gone, yet there, in the darkness, shone two bright, red eyes slanted menacingly at him. The eyes were set high, giving and indication of just how tall the creature was. Another feral growl ripped past what he could only guess would be a mouth set with wickedly sharp teeth. Scared out of his mind, the Skydancer huddled deeper into the nest and shaked in fear.

"I-I'm sorry. I-it was cold and th-their after me." Whatever he said or even how he said it must have set something off in the creature because one moment those eyes were there, than they were gone. Fear gripped Finar again before a blaze was set light in what he had assumed was the fire pit. Once the cave was filled with light, he saw that it was not a creature, but a rather large imperial. This male was huge! Easily larger than Najid or his horrid Wife Ramla. A colossal lion's pelt set uptop the male's head, giving an extra set of fieriness and danger.

"Who are you and why are you in my home?!" The male bit out, eyeing the strange skydancer in a rather nicely made nest. A look of something akin to enraged insanity shone in those plague eyes.

"Like I said, I'm so so sorry. I never meant to intrude. I was just looking for somewhere to spend the night and be safe." He went on to explain his situation, the longer he talked, the more relaxed the male seemed to become. They exchanged pleasantries eventually, he learned the other's name was Aube, and he was an outcast basically here in the serpent clan. They talked for a long time until Finar finally noted how tired he was. Aube was just finishing up a rant about 'the different types of snow and why they all sucked' when he spoke up.

"I'm sure you want you nest back? I'll just..." As he made to stand, the imperial sighed and shook his head. Slowly, as if not to spook either of them, Aube walked towards the Prince.

"It will be cold tonight. I rather have you in the nest than on the floor." Finar felt his cheeks heat up in embarrassment. Was Aube actually asking him if he wanted to stay here, in the nest, and sleep next to each other? Aube spoke earlier about how lonely he was out here, not many came out to see him. Was he as lonely as him than? The skydancer's heart ached at the thought. Slowly Finar thought about it, trying to keep himself from admiring the large imperial. True he could see sparks of insanity in those eyes, but the male made up for it in unlimited kindness. He supposed they could both fit and be warm tonight, provide comfort for the other in the long dark night.

In the end, Finar nodded. Aube got in the nest, taking the outside while Finar took the inside. Both made themselves comfortable, mumbling apologies as they touched. Finally Finar had enough and flopped down, uncaring his side was pressed against the other's and his head laid on the other's neck. His cheeks were stand a constant red, but he chalked that up to the cold.

"Aube..." The imperial looked up as the skydancer said his name. Quickly, Finar pecked the other's cheek. "Thank you, for letting me stay here for the night. Maybe tomorrow we can talk some more?" Despite their odd situations and probably terrible life choices, Finar could see himself becoming a close friend of Aube's, maybe more. But for now he took comfort in being close to the imperial and providing him the companionship he seemed to crave.
Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
@CrowDazzle [s]claim~ ;> will write tomorrow evening![/s] Fascitia [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44327453] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/443275/44327453_350.png[/img] [/url] Meet the anxious but kind Seeker [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43955552] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439556/43955552_350.png[/img] [/url] [center]__________________________________________________________________________________________[/center] The heat of this place hurt his many eyes. Dried them out and made him blink much more than he usually had to. Of course, back home wasn't much better either. With the awful miasma that seemed to always linger and settle on his scales like a second skin. The downfalls of living so near to the Wyrmwound, he supposed. Sighing heavily and once again folding his wings down to carefully cover the eyes that lined his sides, Seeker squinted and looked around. Focusing all his attention on the sight from the eyes on his face. To his surprise, and worry, he spotted a dragon that looked to be collapsed not too far away. Bloody bandages wrapped around several appendages. Hurrying his steps, Seeker quickly made his way over to the other dragon, also a Pearlcatcher. Halting and leaning down with a worried frown. It looked like this dragon also had the curse of multiple eyes. As well as what looked like awfully sore and raw patches on different parts of him. "Hello? Are you alright?" He questioned softly, tilting his head to get a better view of this stranger. When the other dragon sat up without much warning, Seeker startled and took a few steps backward, mane fluffing up instinctively. Quickly, he soothed his increased heartbeat and stepped hesitantly closer again. Speaking up once more in his soft voice. "Do you need assistance getting back to your clan...?" When he received no affirmative words, only a blank stare, Seeker only frowned worriedly. Was this dragon ill? He wasn't a doctor, but he could certainly tell this poor dragon was injured in some way. Would the process of moving him be detrimental to his condition?? He had no idea. "Um. I'm- Going to help you, okay...? I'm not going to hurt you." Scooting closer, he moved slowly as to not startle the other dragon. Gently, avoiding the angry looking sores, Seeker carefully helped the barely larger Pearlcatcher onto his feet. "Here, lean against my side so I can get you to some help, aye?" ((sorry this isn't quite a flirt! And if Fascitia has a personality completely different from the little I put in here :'> )) [center]___[/center] [center][size=4]Tza is off limits for this! My lair ends at Neza, but everyone else is open <3[/size][/center]
@CrowDazzle claim~ ;> will write tomorrow evening!

Fascitia

44327453_350.png

Meet the anxious but kind Seeker

43955552_350.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________

The heat of this place hurt his many eyes. Dried them out and made him blink much more than he usually had to. Of course, back home wasn't much better either. With the awful miasma that seemed to always linger and settle on his scales like a second skin. The downfalls of living so near to the Wyrmwound, he supposed.

Sighing heavily and once again folding his wings down to carefully cover the eyes that lined his sides, Seeker squinted and looked around. Focusing all his attention on the sight from the eyes on his face. To his surprise, and worry, he spotted a dragon that looked to be collapsed not too far away. Bloody bandages wrapped around several appendages.

Hurrying his steps, Seeker quickly made his way over to the other dragon, also a Pearlcatcher. Halting and leaning down with a worried frown. It looked like this dragon also had the curse of multiple eyes. As well as what looked like awfully sore and raw patches on different parts of him. "Hello? Are you alright?" He questioned softly, tilting his head to get a better view of this stranger.

When the other dragon sat up without much warning, Seeker startled and took a few steps backward, mane fluffing up instinctively. Quickly, he soothed his increased heartbeat and stepped hesitantly closer again. Speaking up once more in his soft voice. "Do you need assistance getting back to your clan...?"

When he received no affirmative words, only a blank stare, Seeker only frowned worriedly. Was this dragon ill? He wasn't a doctor, but he could certainly tell this poor dragon was injured in some way. Would the process of moving him be detrimental to his condition?? He had no idea. "Um. I'm- Going to help you, okay...? I'm not going to hurt you." Scooting closer, he moved slowly as to not startle the other dragon.

Gently, avoiding the angry looking sores, Seeker carefully helped the barely larger Pearlcatcher onto his feet. "Here, lean against my side so I can get you to some help, aye?"

((sorry this isn't quite a flirt! And if Fascitia has a personality completely different from the little I put in here :'> ))
___

Tza is off limits for this! My lair ends at Neza, but everyone else is open <3
Dragons in my fodder/for sale lair tab aren't open for forum games!
RESPECT DRAGON'S PRONOUNS FOR FORUM GAMES. THANK YOU.
epcdHve.png
bump! flirt with my dergs?
bump! flirt with my dergs?
Dragons in my fodder/for sale lair tab aren't open for forum games!
RESPECT DRAGON'S PRONOUNS FOR FORUM GAMES. THANK YOU.
epcdHve.png
@ReigningRakshasa Your astrologist Moonside [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40685616] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/406857/40685616_350.png[/img] [/url] With my star Aerglo [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44332627] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/443327/44332627_350.png[/img] [/url] Guest starring his cousin Calypso [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43581786] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/435818/43581786_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]I accidentally wrote a lot and I'm v sorry if Moonside is out of character I tried to stick close to his bio as best I could. Also this would be set after he headed out to find "his place in the world closest to the stars" so it's rather serendipitous that he's found a starmap dragon. Also I don't know his orientation but you have a bunch of queer dragons so I figured you probably wouldn't mind some male flirtation.[/i] Twilight was setting in and Aerglo blended well with the dusk as he soared lazily through the air. Calypso was in front of him (blending even better than him much to his annoyance) and he was quite displeased when she abruptly stopped midair making him almost run into her. "Why was that necessary" He growled at her. She just smirked at him and gestured down towards the side of the lake they flew over. He looked where she pointed with a grumble but stopped complaining when he saw the dragon there. The dragon in question was elegantly dressed and Aerglo felt a small pang of envy at his beautiful obsidian colouration. He didn't mind his lighter starscape but he knew a lot of dragons tended to prefer his darker cousins. When he managed to tear his eyes away from the dragon below Calypso's smirk had only grown. "Well aren't you going to go down and say hello?" She asked arching a brow. "He's definitely your type and if you don't maybe I will." He swatted at her for the comment and she darted away with a laugh. "Fine. I'll go down but only because I know you'll make a fool of yourself if I don't." Aerglo quickly spiraled down to avoid her inevitably cutting reply. She was right that the other Imperial was his type but he was not quite sure how to even begin to flirt with the beautiful stranger. He felt rather underdressed, his family tended to be rather minimalist to let their stars shine through but compared to the other dragon's beautiful clothes his own scales felt rather bare. Still he mustered up his courage and flew towards the Imperial who gazed into the water. He did not intend to startle the other but when he flew over the other's head his reflection showed clearly in the lake surface the other stared at and the gaze that flew up at him was definitely surprised. He landed feeling sheepish at having not announced himself properly but cleared his throat and smiled at him. "Hello, I was just passing by and I couldn't help but notice that you're new here, or at least I've never seen you and I would definitely remember seeing somebody like you." He paused trying not to seem overeager. "My name is Aerglo, may I ask yours?" The other dragon still seemed to be shocked by his presence but did manage a response "Moonside. That is, my name is Moonside." "I'm sorry to have startled you Moonside, I just could not help but come down here when I saw you. You're very handsome, although I'm sure you've been told that by most everybody," Aerglo was trying not to ramble and cursing Calypso for ever encouraging him to come down here when the other dragon smiled. "No need to be sorry I wasn't paying close attention to my surroundings. Otherwise I would have noticed somebody like you," Moonside hesitated then asked, "Are those stars? On your scales?" "Yes my family is blessed with star maps. Supposedly the first of my ancestors actually came from the heavens although there is no actual proof of that. Do you like it?" He asked suddenly more insecure than before about the star patterns he'd been born with. "I do," Moonside quickly affirmed, "It's just that I've never seen it before, I'm somewhat of an astrologist, I study the stars." Emboldened by the other's response Aerglo decided to go for it. "Well if you're interested in studying my stars some time I certainly wouldn't mind. Would you like to take an evening flight with me? Twilight around here is really quite pretty and I know a good spot for stargazing later." He blushed a bit as he spoke knowing he was being rather bold. "That sounds nice," Moonside answered stretching out his wings, noticing the admiring gaze that drew from Aerglo. "I think I'd enjoy stargazing with you." "Then lets go," With that they took off, Aerglo mentally reminding himself to thank his cousin. Said cousin had watched the proceedings from a distance and was rather smug about her matchmaking success. She headed back towards home excited to tell the rest of the family about Aerglo and his fancy date. [b]Lair ends at Aytan, lots of dergs don't have lore in their bio yet so feel free to make up whatever you'd like. All dragons are open to either gender for the purposes of the thread![/b]
@ReigningRakshasa
Your astrologist Moonside

40685616_350.png

With my star Aerglo

44332627_350.png

Guest starring his cousin Calypso

43581786_350.png

I accidentally wrote a lot and I'm v sorry if Moonside is out of character I tried to stick close to his bio as best I could. Also this would be set after he headed out to find "his place in the world closest to the stars" so it's rather serendipitous that he's found a starmap dragon. Also I don't know his orientation but you have a bunch of queer dragons so I figured you probably wouldn't mind some male flirtation.

Twilight was setting in and Aerglo blended well with the dusk as he soared lazily through the air. Calypso was in front of him (blending even better than him much to his annoyance) and he was quite displeased when she abruptly stopped midair making him almost run into her.

"Why was that necessary" He growled at her. She just smirked at him and gestured down towards the side of the lake they flew over. He looked where she pointed with a grumble but stopped complaining when he saw the dragon there. The dragon in question was elegantly dressed and Aerglo felt a small pang of envy at his beautiful obsidian colouration. He didn't mind his lighter starscape but he knew a lot of dragons tended to prefer his darker cousins. When he managed to tear his eyes away from the dragon below Calypso's smirk had only grown.

"Well aren't you going to go down and say hello?" She asked arching a brow. "He's definitely your type and if you don't maybe I will." He swatted at her for the comment and she darted away with a laugh.

"Fine. I'll go down but only because I know you'll make a fool of yourself if I don't." Aerglo quickly spiraled down to avoid her inevitably cutting reply. She was right that the other Imperial was his type but he was not quite sure how to even begin to flirt with the beautiful stranger. He felt rather underdressed, his family tended to be rather minimalist to let their stars shine through but compared to the other dragon's beautiful clothes his own scales felt rather bare. Still he mustered up his courage and flew towards the Imperial who gazed into the water.

He did not intend to startle the other but when he flew over the other's head his reflection showed clearly in the lake surface the other stared at and the gaze that flew up at him was definitely surprised. He landed feeling sheepish at having not announced himself properly but cleared his throat and smiled at him.

"Hello, I was just passing by and I couldn't help but notice that you're new here, or at least I've never seen you and I would definitely remember seeing somebody like you." He paused trying not to seem overeager. "My name is Aerglo, may I ask yours?"

The other dragon still seemed to be shocked by his presence but did manage a response "Moonside. That is, my name is Moonside."

"I'm sorry to have startled you Moonside, I just could not help but come down here when I saw you. You're very handsome, although I'm sure you've been told that by most everybody," Aerglo was trying not to ramble and cursing Calypso for ever encouraging him to come down here when the other dragon smiled.

"No need to be sorry I wasn't paying close attention to my surroundings. Otherwise I would have noticed somebody like you," Moonside hesitated then asked, "Are those stars? On your scales?"

"Yes my family is blessed with star maps. Supposedly the first of my ancestors actually came from the heavens although there is no actual proof of that. Do you like it?" He asked suddenly more insecure than before about the star patterns he'd been born with.

"I do," Moonside quickly affirmed, "It's just that I've never seen it before, I'm somewhat of an astrologist, I study the stars."

Emboldened by the other's response Aerglo decided to go for it. "Well if you're interested in studying my stars some time I certainly wouldn't mind. Would you like to take an evening flight with me? Twilight around here is really quite pretty and I know a good spot for stargazing later." He blushed a bit as he spoke knowing he was being rather bold.

"That sounds nice," Moonside answered stretching out his wings, noticing the admiring gaze that drew from Aerglo. "I think I'd enjoy stargazing with you."

"Then lets go," With that they took off, Aerglo mentally reminding himself to thank his cousin. Said cousin had watched the proceedings from a distance and was rather smug about her matchmaking success. She headed back towards home excited to tell the rest of the family about Aerglo and his fancy date.

Lair ends at Aytan, lots of dergs don't have lore in their bio yet so feel free to make up whatever you'd like. All dragons are open to either gender for the purposes of the thread!
@readergirl12 I don't think I did justice to Artemis, but I hope you like this anyway! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43982590] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439826/43982590_350.png[/img] [/url] Artemis, meet Hunter! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36022489] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/360225/36022489_350.png[/img] [/url] It had been a long time since Hunter last traveled properly. She's a wandering soul, but lately most of her time had been spent in Shadow region, with one of her few friends. Recluse was just much of a hermit and traveler as she was, so they got along well. Still, for whatever reason it was they both had stayed in Tangled Wood for far too long to Hunter's liking, and she needed some fresh air, so to speak. So she'd taken her stuff and started to walk. The route she took went straight through Tangled Wood, passing Plague region and then staying in Sea of a Thousand Currents for a good while. Even though she didn't know many dragons there she enjoyed the atmosphere Water region had, and truthfully it was nice to go take a proper swim in the sunlight. Tangled Wood can't provide that, after all. After that, she took a moment to decide where to go from there. A brief thought of going back to Windswept Plateau passed her mind, and without even realizing it her legs were already starting to take her there. With a shrug she proceed, actually looking forward to going back to her birth region. It didn't take many days for her to reach the border, and almost immediately she felt a sting on her heart. No matter how many times she left and returned, feeling the warm, gentle breeze against her face made her remember how much she loved Windsinger's domain. But she couldn't stay, no matter what, it was far too deeply rooted in her spirit to stay in one place too long. While enjoying walking through familiar placed Hunter took her bow, eager to hunt something to eat for herself. It was a routine for her, so in no time she managed to get a decent meal. Preparing a fire she started to roast the meat, since she wasn't in a hurry to go anywhere she took her time to cook properly. Just as she was about to dig in she hear footsteps, and when she turned around to look what, or who, was causing them she met a pair of deep blue eyes. "Oh, hello." The other skydancer greeted with neutral voice. Slightly surprised Hunter nodded as a greeting of her own, unsure what the other wanted. "I thought I smelled smoke. My apologies for interrupting, I only came to see what was causing it." Hunter glanced at the fireplace the other seemed to be eyeing, or more so, the meat that was cooking on top of it. "I suppose I should be sorry for alarming you?" Hunter questioned, feeling easy with the other. She didn't seem to be there for ill cause. Hunter guessed the other was hungry, even though she did very good job in hiding it, but Hunter was good in reading other dragons, and hunger is something she's familiar with. "Care to join me?" She asked with polite smile and nodded towards the fire. "Well.. Only if it's alright. I haven't had a chance to eat anything today yet." The other admitted and carefully joined Hunter's company, leaving a thoughtful space between them. First they were mostly quiet, enjoying the meat, until Hunter inquired was she local or just passing by. From there the conversation picked up. Hunter learned Artemis was collecting resources for her clan, and she did indeed live there even though she was from Water flight. In return Hunter shared brief story of herself; that she doesn't really live anywhere, but she's originally from there. Hunter also quickly learned Artemis is more of a serious dragon, and it's hard to understand her humor sometimes, but to Hunter it almost felt like a relief. Spending so much time in Tangled Wood there were far too many tricksters and pranksters around, it was nice to be with someone more mature. Artemis was fairly new to Wind flight, compared to Hunter, so she offered to show her around. During the time Artemis managed to make Hunter laugh, with her, er.. Horribly timed and dry joke, but it struck Hunter and she did giggle for a good while. That seemed to make Artemis smile, too. "You know, I've wanted to see Tangled Wood for a while now." Evening was closing in and sky was getting dark. Hunter turned to look at Artemis who was watching the sky, instead. "You could come with me, sometime." Hunter suggested, tilting her head slightly with a slight smile. Artemis seemed to be taken aback and with wide eyes turned to face Hunter. Slowly her surprise seemed to fade away, and she hummed thoughtfully. "I think I'd like that." She agreed. When finally the time came for them to part, Artemis going back to her clan and Hunter proceeding with her travel, they stood for a while in silence while watching each other. "This is kind of embarrassing." Artemis muttered when she finally broke the eye contact, obviously meaning having to say goodbye. Though she's strict and collected, Hunter could see someone different deep inside her. Someone who actually enjoys making others laugh, and someone who's not good with deeper emotions. "It's only embarrassing if you think it is." Hunter smiled softly. "Next time I come back be prepared to come with me." Hunter winked her other eye, receiving a short huff from Artemis, but there was a smile curling on the corner of her lips. With that Hunter took off, her thoughts already reaching to their next meeting. next person;; my lairs ends to Salem
@readergirl12 I don't think I did justice to Artemis, but I hope you like this anyway!

43982590_350.png

Artemis, meet Hunter!

36022489_350.png

It had been a long time since Hunter last traveled properly. She's a wandering soul, but lately most of her time had been spent in Shadow region, with one of her few friends. Recluse was just much of a hermit and traveler as she was, so they got along well. Still, for whatever reason it was they both had stayed in Tangled Wood for far too long to Hunter's liking, and she needed some fresh air, so to speak. So she'd taken her stuff and started to walk. The route she took went straight through Tangled Wood, passing Plague region and then staying in Sea of a Thousand Currents for a good while. Even though she didn't know many dragons there she enjoyed the atmosphere Water region had, and truthfully it was nice to go take a proper swim in the sunlight. Tangled Wood can't provide that, after all.

After that, she took a moment to decide where to go from there. A brief thought of going back to Windswept Plateau passed her mind, and without even realizing it her legs were already starting to take her there. With a shrug she proceed, actually looking forward to going back to her birth region. It didn't take many days for her to reach the border, and almost immediately she felt a sting on her heart. No matter how many times she left and returned, feeling the warm, gentle breeze against her face made her remember how much she loved Windsinger's domain. But she couldn't stay, no matter what, it was far too deeply rooted in her spirit to stay in one place too long.

While enjoying walking through familiar placed Hunter took her bow, eager to hunt something to eat for herself. It was a routine for her, so in no time she managed to get a decent meal. Preparing a fire she started to roast the meat, since she wasn't in a hurry to go anywhere she took her time to cook properly. Just as she was about to dig in she hear footsteps, and when she turned around to look what, or who, was causing them she met a pair of deep blue eyes. "Oh, hello." The other skydancer greeted with neutral voice. Slightly surprised Hunter nodded as a greeting of her own, unsure what the other wanted. "I thought I smelled smoke. My apologies for interrupting, I only came to see what was causing it." Hunter glanced at the fireplace the other seemed to be eyeing, or more so, the meat that was cooking on top of it. "I suppose I should be sorry for alarming you?" Hunter questioned, feeling easy with the other. She didn't seem to be there for ill cause. Hunter guessed the other was hungry, even though she did very good job in hiding it, but Hunter was good in reading other dragons, and hunger is something she's familiar with. "Care to join me?" She asked with polite smile and nodded towards the fire. "Well.. Only if it's alright. I haven't had a chance to eat anything today yet." The other admitted and carefully joined Hunter's company, leaving a thoughtful space between them.

First they were mostly quiet, enjoying the meat, until Hunter inquired was she local or just passing by. From there the conversation picked up. Hunter learned Artemis was collecting resources for her clan, and she did indeed live there even though she was from Water flight. In return Hunter shared brief story of herself; that she doesn't really live anywhere, but she's originally from there. Hunter also quickly learned Artemis is more of a serious dragon, and it's hard to understand her humor sometimes, but to Hunter it almost felt like a relief. Spending so much time in Tangled Wood there were far too many tricksters and pranksters around, it was nice to be with someone more mature.

Artemis was fairly new to Wind flight, compared to Hunter, so she offered to show her around. During the time Artemis managed to make Hunter laugh, with her, er.. Horribly timed and dry joke, but it struck Hunter and she did giggle for a good while. That seemed to make Artemis smile, too. "You know, I've wanted to see Tangled Wood for a while now." Evening was closing in and sky was getting dark. Hunter turned to look at Artemis who was watching the sky, instead. "You could come with me, sometime." Hunter suggested, tilting her head slightly with a slight smile. Artemis seemed to be taken aback and with wide eyes turned to face Hunter. Slowly her surprise seemed to fade away, and she hummed thoughtfully. "I think I'd like that." She agreed.

When finally the time came for them to part, Artemis going back to her clan and Hunter proceeding with her travel, they stood for a while in silence while watching each other. "This is kind of embarrassing." Artemis muttered when she finally broke the eye contact, obviously meaning having to say goodbye. Though she's strict and collected, Hunter could see someone different deep inside her. Someone who actually enjoys making others laugh, and someone who's not good with deeper emotions. "It's only embarrassing if you think it is." Hunter smiled softly. "Next time I come back be prepared to come with me." Hunter winked her other eye, receiving a short huff from Artemis, but there was a smile curling on the corner of her lips. With that Hunter took off, her thoughts already reaching to their next meeting.

next person;; my lairs ends to Salem
d642b611-ef6c-11e5-866b-2d9b8664c5dc.gif • Every dragon without familiar is up for sale, please don't pick them in forum games!
• Open for Letters from Hatchlings
Clan lore
@Varjoaika Seer's Gloomwillow [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134091/13409033_350.png[/img] Found Acantha [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/320690/32068954_350.png[/img] (Flirt Incoming- P.S Sorry for the really long hold out just a bit longer!!!) (I did forget but don't I will write a flirt this time!!!!!)
@Varjoaika

Seer's Gloomwillow

13409033_350.png

Found Acantha

32068954_350.png

(Flirt Incoming- P.S Sorry for the really long hold out just a bit longer!!!)
(I did forget but don't I will write a flirt this time!!!!!)
70YmvCZ.png
Was Animalgirl14
FRT+3
@FoxTallTales Your CrystalRays [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9315850] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93159/9315850_350.png[/img] [/url] Has met my Lafayette! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37951006] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/379511/37951006_350.png[/img] [/url] Lafayette pranced around the arena. He had just finished pinning his last opponent, and was nowhere near winded. As he eyed the door that his next victim would exit, he smoothed back his feathers and adjusted his coat. The door slowly rose, and out darted a small, blue and grey Nocturne donning golden apparel. [I]What a handsome fellow[/I], Lafayette mused to himself, drawing his sword. He dodged the claw swipe from the shiny dragon, and bared his teeth in a smug grin. As they lept back and forth on the dusty arena floor, Lafayette decided a cheesy pick up line may distract his foe. "You must be of Light flight, 'cause you just used Enamor on me," the Wildclaw winked, watching the blue Nocturne blushed and pause in confusion. The warrior used this to his advantage, lunging forward and knocking CrystalRays to the ground. Lafayette lightly pressed a claw to the Nocturne's chest, grinning with a twinkle in his eye. "Thanks for playing, sweetheart," Lafayette purred, sheathing his sword and flicking his tail. He let the Nocturne up, giving the defeated dragon one last wink, then turned off to meet his next opponent.
@FoxTallTales
Your CrystalRays

9315850_350.png

Has met my Lafayette!

37951006_350.png

Lafayette pranced around the arena. He had just finished pinning his last opponent, and was nowhere near winded. As he eyed the door that his next victim would exit, he smoothed back his feathers and adjusted his coat.

The door slowly rose, and out darted a small, blue and grey Nocturne donning golden apparel. What a handsome fellow, Lafayette mused to himself, drawing his sword.

He dodged the claw swipe from the shiny dragon, and bared his teeth in a smug grin. As they lept back and forth on the dusty arena floor, Lafayette decided a cheesy pick up line may distract his foe.

"You must be of Light flight, 'cause you just used Enamor on me," the Wildclaw winked, watching the blue Nocturne blushed and pause in confusion.

The warrior used this to his advantage, lunging forward and knocking CrystalRays to the ground. Lafayette lightly pressed a claw to the Nocturne's chest, grinning with a twinkle in his eye.

"Thanks for playing, sweetheart," Lafayette purred, sheathing his sword and flicking his tail. He let the Nocturne up, giving the defeated dragon one last wink, then turned off to meet his next opponent.
l9szmFh.jpg
@SmolSnek Your Monarch [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44179084] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441791/44179084_350.png[/img] [/url] and My Miko [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33171082] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331711/33171082_350.png[/img] [/url] I hope this turned out okay and that you like it! -- Miko pulled off his goggles to get a better view of the scenery in front of him. It was a carnival that he stumbled upon while out exploring. "This is gonna be so much fun!" Miko cheered to himself, clapping his paws together. He walked into the carnival, and was amazed by everything he was seeing. The large imperial heard some cheering and saw a large crowd of dragons gathered. He made his way over and was able to see a orange Skydancer do some stunts with his snake. Miko's eyes sparkled and mumbled, "So cool," He, silently, made it his goal to talk to this skydancer. After his stunts were over and dragons started to walk away. Miko looked around to find the orange dragon and spotted him once again. Miko got up from where he was and made his way over to the other dragon. The other dragon saw a shadow loom over him and he looked up to see a large imperial standing there. He blushed a it but then spoke up, "Oh, greetings! Did you enjoy the show?" Mike grinned and nodded, "Yes, you were so awesome out there!" "Thank you for the compliment," The male replied with. Looking up and down of the large dragon, he added, "I'm guessing you are a traveler, correct?" "Yes, am I'm glad I stumbled upon this carnival," Miko added. The skydancer nodded, then he said, "Oh, where are my manners, I am Monarch." He lifted up his snake, that has been resting by his feet, "And this is Belle," "I'm Miko, very nice to meet you." Miko said. The imperial took a deep breath before asking, "If you don't mind me asking, but are you free after your done here?" Monarch blushed lightly, "What if I say yes?" Miko grinned, "I would take you some where to grab something to eat," "We'll see about that," Monarch winked as he tilts his hat.
@SmolSnek
Your Monarch

44179084_350.png

and
My Miko

33171082_350.png

I hope this turned out okay and that you like it!

--

Miko pulled off his goggles to get a better view of the scenery in front of him. It was a carnival that he stumbled upon while out exploring. "This is gonna be so much fun!" Miko cheered to himself, clapping his paws together. He walked into the carnival, and was amazed by everything he was seeing.
The large imperial heard some cheering and saw a large crowd of dragons gathered. He made his way over and was able to see a orange Skydancer do some stunts with his snake. Miko's eyes sparkled and mumbled, "So cool," He, silently, made it his goal to talk to this skydancer.
After his stunts were over and dragons started to walk away. Miko looked around to find the orange dragon and spotted him once again. Miko got up from where he was and made his way over to the other dragon.
The other dragon saw a shadow loom over him and he looked up to see a large imperial standing there. He blushed a it but then spoke up, "Oh, greetings! Did you enjoy the show?"
Mike grinned and nodded, "Yes, you were so awesome out there!"
"Thank you for the compliment," The male replied with. Looking up and down of the large dragon, he added, "I'm guessing you are a traveler, correct?"
"Yes, am I'm glad I stumbled upon this carnival," Miko added.
The skydancer nodded, then he said, "Oh, where are my manners, I am Monarch." He lifted up his snake, that has been resting by his feet, "And this is Belle,"
"I'm Miko, very nice to meet you." Miko said. The imperial took a deep breath before asking, "If you don't mind me asking, but are you free after your done here?"
Monarch blushed lightly, "What if I say yes?"
Miko grinned, "I would take you some where to grab something to eat,"
"We'll see about that," Monarch winked as he tilts his hat.
item_fuschia_scale_by_dogi_crimson-dadpnzz.gif +2 FR time, Tumblr blog

gynQaNU.png
@LongtailSally457 Your Akeno: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25081379] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/250814/25081379_350.png[/img] [/url] and My Kula: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45512101] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/455122/45512101_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- ----- ----- Kula had been extremely disappointed with her latest rejection from Azar. Had it been too much to ask for a mate? All she wanted was to shrivel up and die. Her heart ached for something more. Something, [i]electric[/i]. She figured, why not visit the Tangled Wood? It was the perfect place to mope in solitude. She could be the edgy loner she had always thought of being. The simple notion made her want to laugh. [i]Yep, I'm definitely going to the Tangled Wood.[/i] It was sunrise as she made it to the edge of the Tangled Wood. A main attraction she had always wanted to visit was the Forum of the Obscured Crescent. Something about the natural clutter that no one bothered with drew her in. She winded her way through the thick brambles, only to stumble into another dragon as she struggled through. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there!" She apologized profusely. Though, she seemed to be apologizing to a warm mask. The dragon pulled its mask off. "Huh? I didn't hear you." It was a male Imperial. One with warm orange eyes. Kula felt dread pierce the bottom of her stomach. This couldn't be happening again! She had readied herself to not fall for strangers. She must've been visibly cringing, as the male looked concerned. "I'm sorry, did I offend you?" He was genuinely confused. "U-uh, no it's fine." Kula responded all flustered. [i]Why am I like this? Shadowbinder, if you can hear this, just swallow me into the earth. Let me disappear and never be found again.[/i] "I'm Akeno, by the way." He responded kindly. Kula wasn't sure if she should feel offended or not. Either he felt comfortable enough to share a little personal information, or he pitied the dragoness for her foolishness. She turned away from him. "Okay, Akeno." She spat. "Would you mind leaving me alone?" Her heart throbbed at the sheer notion of a fire Imperial. They were so charming and passionate... The hurt look on his face made her heart stop. She felt extremely bad for what she had done. "I'm sorry, look, I'm reeling from a breakup, and I want to recuperate." Twisting the truth a little bit couldn't hurt, right? Kula saw almost a look of relief flash through his face. She stared at him inquisitively for a little and turned away. He seemed a tiny bit flustered too, but his body language certainly didn't show it. Kula began trudging her way through the thick brambly ground. Akeno walked beside her, easing over every ridge and crack. "Where are you going?" He asked at last. Kula hoped that he'd ask that. "To the Forum of the Obscured Crescent. Do you know where that is?" Akeno smiled happily. "Of course, I'll bring you there, if you'd like." A wistful appearance revealed itself on his face. "Sure! Lead the way."
@LongtailSally457
Your Akeno:
25081379_350.png
and
My Kula:

45512101_350.png

Kula had been extremely disappointed with her latest rejection from Azar. Had it been too much to ask for a mate? All she wanted was to shrivel up and die. Her heart ached for something more. Something, electric. She figured, why not visit the Tangled Wood? It was the perfect place to mope in solitude. She could be the edgy loner she had always thought of being. The simple notion made her want to laugh. Yep, I'm definitely going to the Tangled Wood.

It was sunrise as she made it to the edge of the Tangled Wood. A main attraction she had always wanted to visit was the Forum of the Obscured Crescent. Something about the natural clutter that no one bothered with drew her in.

She winded her way through the thick brambles, only to stumble into another dragon as she struggled through. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there!" She apologized profusely. Though, she seemed to be apologizing to a warm mask. The dragon pulled its mask off.

"Huh? I didn't hear you." It was a male Imperial. One with warm orange eyes. Kula felt dread pierce the bottom of her stomach. This couldn't be happening again! She had readied herself to not fall for strangers. She must've been visibly cringing, as the male looked concerned. "I'm sorry, did I offend you?" He was genuinely confused.

"U-uh, no it's fine." Kula responded all flustered. Why am I like this? Shadowbinder, if you can hear this, just swallow me into the earth. Let me disappear and never be found again.

"I'm Akeno, by the way." He responded kindly. Kula wasn't sure if she should feel offended or not. Either he felt comfortable enough to share a little personal information, or he pitied the dragoness for her foolishness. She turned away from him.

"Okay, Akeno." She spat. "Would you mind leaving me alone?" Her heart throbbed at the sheer notion of a fire Imperial. They were so charming and passionate...

The hurt look on his face made her heart stop. She felt extremely bad for what she had done. "I'm sorry, look, I'm reeling from a breakup, and I want to recuperate." Twisting the truth a little bit couldn't hurt, right? Kula saw almost a look of relief flash through his face. She stared at him inquisitively for a little and turned away. He seemed a tiny bit flustered too, but his body language certainly didn't show it. Kula began trudging her way through the thick brambly ground. Akeno walked beside her, easing over every ridge and crack.

"Where are you going?" He asked at last. Kula hoped that he'd ask that.

"To the Forum of the Obscured Crescent. Do you know where that is?" Akeno smiled happily.

"Of course, I'll bring you there, if you'd like." A wistful appearance revealed itself on his face.

"Sure! Lead the way."
1 2 ... 561 562 563 564 565 ... 734 735