Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF: Plague/Ice Nests
Starting up another dragon project w h o ops

But yeah, I'm looking for a plague and ice nest to rent. I'll probably rent one after the other so I don't run out of lair space.

I'm willing to send food/treasure or even rent out my own light nests as payment. Just let me know what you want :)
Starting up another dragon project w h o ops

But yeah, I'm looking for a plague and ice nest to rent. I'll probably rent one after the other so I don't run out of lair space.

I'm willing to send food/treasure or even rent out my own light nests as payment. Just let me know what you want :)
@Cassadiller

I'll lend you a Plague nest, free.
@Cassadiller

I'll lend you a Plague nest, free.
NLdJQtw.png
@Ghetto

!!!

You're too kind :'D If you're ready I'll send the pair over.
@Ghetto

!!!

You're too kind :'D If you're ready I'll send the pair over.
@Cassadiller
I can rent out an ice nest as long as the parents get food. ;w;
@Cassadiller
I can rent out an ice nest as long as the parents get food. ;w;
u7vIJFi.gif
@Sirimiri

I can do that! Now if I'm doing my math correctly it would be 45 food points per dragon, so about 90? I can round it up to 100 food points just in case.
@Sirimiri

I can do that! Now if I'm doing my math correctly it would be 45 food points per dragon, so about 90? I can round it up to 100 food points just in case.
@Cassadiller

Oops, I disappeared for a while. Whenever you wanna send them is fine w/ me. I usually have a spare nest open.
@Cassadiller

Oops, I disappeared for a while. Whenever you wanna send them is fine w/ me. I usually have a spare nest open.
NLdJQtw.png
@Cassadiller
Oh no, 15 food points for each dragon. So 30 total. (Even if my math isn't right, 30 is still fine, don't worry. <33)
@Cassadiller
Oh no, 15 food points for each dragon. So 30 total. (Even if my math isn't right, 30 is still fine, don't worry. <33)
u7vIJFi.gif
@Ghetto

That's okay! I had to poof myself so I apologize. I'll go ahead and set up a CR.

@Sirimiri

Ack, that's why I wanted to double check XD Since Ghetto responded first is it alright if we wait until I finish up renting their nest? I worry about running out of lair space while renting both at the same time, and I don't want either of you to have to hold onto the dragons longer than needed ;v;
@Ghetto

That's okay! I had to poof myself so I apologize. I'll go ahead and set up a CR.

@Sirimiri

Ack, that's why I wanted to double check XD Since Ghetto responded first is it alright if we wait until I finish up renting their nest? I worry about running out of lair space while renting both at the same time, and I don't want either of you to have to hold onto the dragons longer than needed ;v;
@Cassadiller
Oh, yes, now I understand. I have a few nests coming in soon so I'd prefer later rather than sooner. But as soon as Ghetto is done with that I can take your dragons ;w;
@Cassadiller
Oh, yes, now I understand. I have a few nests coming in soon so I'd prefer later rather than sooner. But as soon as Ghetto is done with that I can take your dragons ;w;
u7vIJFi.gif
@Sirimiri

Sounds good! I'll message you when we're finished.
@Sirimiri

Sounds good! I'll message you when we're finished.