Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Poverty XD
1 2
Monsters in last two Coliseum arenas so poor, they hardly ever drop anything of worth. Has anyone else noticed this?
Well, maybe it's supposed to be like that? I mean, it's a frick'n desert and a frozen woody wasteland. Not much treasure to be found there, heh?
Monsters in last two Coliseum arenas so poor, they hardly ever drop anything of worth. Has anyone else noticed this?
Well, maybe it's supposed to be like that? I mean, it's a frick'n desert and a frozen woody wasteland. Not much treasure to be found there, heh?
They hardly seem to drop food too, they must be hungry.
They hardly seem to drop food too, they must be hungry.
And then having dragons come beat them up. Poor monsters. :(
And then having dragons come beat them up. Poor monsters. :(
Oh gee. That's just sad. Someone should organize some Charity event! They might go extinct otherwise! Imagine the horror!
Oh gee. That's just sad. Someone should organize some Charity event! They might go extinct otherwise! Imagine the horror!
If monsters could go extinct, I would be personally responsible for the Delta being empty right now.
Ha ha, your dragons would just stand there and nothing would show up. XD

I personally feel that snakes and lizards would travel light, at least some of the humanoids have a pack, some treasure, and a snack.
If monsters could go extinct, I would be personally responsible for the Delta being empty right now.
Ha ha, your dragons would just stand there and nothing would show up. XD

I personally feel that snakes and lizards would travel light, at least some of the humanoids have a pack, some treasure, and a snack.
I'm...getting the exact opposite? xD [img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Orange_Fantasy/harpy_zpsf678d13a.png[/img] I get more treasure drops in the Harpy's Roost than anywhere else. :o [size=1]Edit: Other than the delta maybe - I have even more fishscale baskets than featherfall packs.[/size] But yes, not a lot of food to be had there.
I'm...getting the exact opposite? xD

harpy_zpsf678d13a.png

I get more treasure drops in the Harpy's Roost than anywhere else. :o

Edit: Other than the delta maybe - I have even more fishscale baskets than featherfall packs.

But yes, not a lot of food to be had there.
cocm9ZI.gif
Transcend.
There's this Yeti guy in the snowy location. And he always drops a sack containing 100 treasure. Such an amount for such a high lvl arena.
I feel like I'm taking the last bit of his life-long savings, that he worked real hard to scavenge. :I
There's this Yeti guy in the snowy location. And he always drops a sack containing 100 treasure. Such an amount for such a high lvl arena.
I feel like I'm taking the last bit of his life-long savings, that he worked real hard to scavenge. :I
@xikes
**** you just almost made me cry
@xikes
**** you just almost made me cry
cocm9ZI.gif
Transcend.
I usually get little bits of food and might/acuity fragments... and that's about it. XD My dragons need to be able to handle themselves in the higher level areas.
I usually get little bits of food and might/acuity fragments... and that's about it. XD My dragons need to be able to handle themselves in the higher level areas.
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
I'm genuinely surprised that all the species of monsters in the bestiary haven't gone extinct by now considering our dragon clans are all hunting them down by the thousands just in case they drop some loot. Poor endangered beasts, having to live in a wasteland and fight off constant dragon attacks! No wonder they sometimes choose to become familiars at the cost of their freedom, they want safety and stability... XD
I'm genuinely surprised that all the species of monsters in the bestiary haven't gone extinct by now considering our dragon clans are all hunting them down by the thousands just in case they drop some loot. Poor endangered beasts, having to live in a wasteland and fight off constant dragon attacks! No wonder they sometimes choose to become familiars at the cost of their freedom, they want safety and stability... XD
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
1 2