Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {OPEN} Aurinko's Art Shop!
1 2
@Aurinko
Oh my goodness sorry for seeing this so late, your ping got lost in a lot of notifications!

I absolutely adore how you drew Nepenthe, and I'll send your payment asap!
@Aurinko
Oh my goodness sorry for seeing this so late, your ping got lost in a lot of notifications!

I absolutely adore how you drew Nepenthe, and I'll send your payment asap!
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
@eener9lilly

I can most certainly do that! But do you want a colored headshot, a regular headshot, a full-body, etc...
@eener9lilly

I can most certainly do that! But do you want a colored headshot, a regular headshot, a full-body, etc...
@Lehran

I sincerely apologize, I completely forgot to put the price up there! But a colored full-body is 35,000T or 45G.
@Lehran

I sincerely apologize, I completely forgot to put the price up there! But a colored full-body is 35,000T or 45G.
@Aurinko
Could I pls claim a slot for a coloured full body? I’ll post in a moment :)
@Aurinko
Could I pls claim a slot for a coloured full body? I’ll post in a moment :)
@Aurinko whats the one in the picture cause thats the one i want do you want the full payment before starting :)
@Aurinko whats the one in the picture cause thats the one i want do you want the full payment before starting :)
Every Drop Counts http://dragcave.net/user/eener9lilly im mediator 99% introvert INFP-T if you talk to me irl i will walk into a wall. MYSTIC FR+16Aussie
eener9lilly.pngcourier_pearl.gif
@eener9lilly

That would be a colored headshot! And no, I do not need payment before starting. Mainly because I'd hate to see people thinking they were scammed, as I am kind of a slow artist. But I'll get started as soon as my drawing tablet starts working! :D
@eener9lilly

That would be a colored headshot! And no, I do not need payment before starting. Mainly because I'd hate to see people thinking they were scammed, as I am kind of a slow artist. But I'll get started as soon as my drawing tablet starts working! :D
@Aurinko Would you be comfortable with drawing a colored fullbody of this oc?
@Aurinko Would you be comfortable with drawing a colored fullbody of this oc?
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
1 2