Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF Monster Hunter Fan Dergs [closed]
1 2 3
@Tinytalkingtina i could put a few of my favs up, but honestly theres so many dragons in that game and i love them all its hard to choose, but! will do :)
@Tinytalkingtina i could put a few of my favs up, but honestly theres so many dragons in that game and i love them all its hard to choose, but! will do :)
I have a whole lair of monsters and some brave hunters...Supernatural fan dergs.
The last page is under construction.
I have a whole lair of monsters and some brave hunters...Supernatural fan dergs.
The last page is under construction.
Cute overload! xD
Looking for Gilded Crown for Dean Winchester.
I'm not a supernatural fan sadly. looking strictly for dragons that look like the come out of the Monster Hunter Video game series
I'm not a supernatural fan sadly. looking strictly for dragons that look like the come out of the Monster Hunter Video game series
Up
Up
up
up
I started making MH dragons. So far I have Great Jagras, a breeding pair to make a perfect Anjanath and I'm one gene away from Dodogama. I was thinking of making them all into breeding pairs so I can share them with people who are interested.
If you like any of mines let me know and I can look into breeding them :)
I started making MH dragons. So far I have Great Jagras, a breeding pair to make a perfect Anjanath and I'm one gene away from Dodogama. I was thinking of making them all into breeding pairs so I can share them with people who are interested.
If you like any of mines let me know and I can look into breeding them :)
@QueenKatherine could you ping me if you ever breed the anja pair?
@QueenKatherine could you ping me if you ever breed the anja pair?
@Reshixx This could kinda look like the second reference pic you posted? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45708569] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/457086/45708569_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Reshixx
This could kinda look like the second reference pic you posted?

45708569_350.png
banner.png
@thecartoonheart he does! sadly the petals are throwing me off a bit, but thank you for showing him off <3
@thecartoonheart he does! sadly the petals are throwing me off a bit, but thank you for showing him off <3
Up
Up
1 2 3