Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Blimpcat's Art Commissions! (+Gijinkas!)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@madnessinme Ahhh im so glad you like it!!! <333 x) thanks so much!! i can't wait to finish it~ thanks for you patience with it btw!

and okay~ i'm not sure how much at the moment so no worries, i'll let you know! :D
@madnessinme Ahhh im so glad you like it!!! <333 x) thanks so much!! i can't wait to finish it~ thanks for you patience with it btw!

and okay~ i'm not sure how much at the moment so no worries, i'll let you know! :D
@Blimpcat

TYPE: chibi
SUBTYPE: coloured
CHARACTER: it's for this derg, he looks just like this!
PAYMENT TYPE: paypal
DETAILS: he never smiles, vain, miserable strange angel, feel free to add some motifs from his accent etc c: But for the most part all my gijinkas are regular humans!
OPTIONAL: see above!
@Blimpcat

TYPE: chibi
SUBTYPE: coloured
CHARACTER: it's for this derg, he looks just like this!
PAYMENT TYPE: paypal
DETAILS: he never smiles, vain, miserable strange angel, feel free to add some motifs from his accent etc c: But for the most part all my gijinkas are regular humans!
OPTIONAL: see above!
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@nowviewing oooooohh~ what a boi <3 thanks so much! I'll let you know when I get around to yours :D
@nowviewing oooooohh~ what a boi <3 thanks so much! I'll let you know when I get around to yours :D
@Rowan heya! all done, haha i did as much justice to the outfit as i could. let me know if u need any changes! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/7914/f/2018/281/3/8/rowan_by_xblimpcat-dcoye57.png[/img]
@Rowan heya! all done, haha i did as much justice to the outfit as i could. let me know if u need any changes!

rowan_by_xblimpcat-dcoye57.png
oh!!!!!! he looks SO good you outdid yourself!!! *0* i absolutely love it!! that's my son!!!!!
oh!!!!!! he looks SO good you outdid yourself!!! *0* i absolutely love it!! that's my son!!!!!
tumblr_inline_nfx6k97Ndt1r6zydg.png
Are you open for more orders right now? I'd like to order a colour chibi if possible, thanks!
Are you open for more orders right now? I'd like to order a colour chibi if possible, thanks!
tumblr_nl9i0za9u11u4ouz5o5_r3_250.pngtumblr_nl9i0za9u11u4ouz5o6_r2_250.png
tumblr_nl9i0za9u11u4ouz5o7_r2_250.pngtumblr_nl9i0za9u11u4ouz5o8_r2_250.png
FR +8 FR tumblr
@rowan yeah i went a liiittle overboard LOL BUT IT’S OK I REALLY ENJOYED YOUR CHARACTER!!! Im so glad you like it x) thanks again for the commission!

@zhampy hey! If you want to leave your order form in a comment i can eventually get around to yours or if youd prefer a ping i can add you to the pinglist, but as of right now i do have a few ahead of you :) but im always open to new orders as long as youre patient! I can let you know when i start yours
@rowan yeah i went a liiittle overboard LOL BUT IT’S OK I REALLY ENJOYED YOUR CHARACTER!!! Im so glad you like it x) thanks again for the commission!

@zhampy hey! If you want to leave your order form in a comment i can eventually get around to yours or if youd prefer a ping i can add you to the pinglist, but as of right now i do have a few ahead of you :) but im always open to new orders as long as youre patient! I can let you know when i start yours
Hey guys! I wanted to update--

Thank you for your continued patience. I really appreciate it and I promise your commissions are coming along.

Due to certain circumstances I'll be temporarily changing all future orders to accepting paypal only. (All current orders for gems/treasure are totally fine and applicable)
Hey guys! I wanted to update--

Thank you for your continued patience. I really appreciate it and I promise your commissions are coming along.

Due to certain circumstances I'll be temporarily changing all future orders to accepting paypal only. (All current orders for gems/treasure are totally fine and applicable)
1 2 3 4 5 6