Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Drift's Tarot Readings! ON HOLD~
1 2
this is also my first time but hey amazing phils tarot reading (an energetic warrior that is quick to love or hate will make a huge impact and boom right on the dot
Name/Alias: eener9lilly
Number of cards desired?: just one
Deck preference?: juniper
What would you like to ask the cards? What’s the best way for me to make a positive difference in the world? i dont know lol i got it from here https://www.daily-tarot-girl.com/2015/06/30/20-questions-to-ask-your-tarot-cards-tonight/
Payment? (Treasure/Gems/Mix) gems
*Favorite stone? moonstone
*Favorite smell? rain
@Noctuus
this is also my first time but hey amazing phils tarot reading (an energetic warrior that is quick to love or hate will make a huge impact and boom right on the dot
Name/Alias: eener9lilly
Number of cards desired?: just one
Deck preference?: juniper
What would you like to ask the cards? What’s the best way for me to make a positive difference in the world? i dont know lol i got it from here https://www.daily-tarot-girl.com/2015/06/30/20-questions-to-ask-your-tarot-cards-tonight/
Payment? (Treasure/Gems/Mix) gems
*Favorite stone? moonstone
*Favorite smell? rain
@Noctuus
Every Drop Counts http://dragcave.net/user/eener9lilly im mediator 99% introvert INFP-T if you talk to me irl i will walk into a wall. MYSTIC FR+16Aussie
eener9lilly.pngcourier_pearl.gif
@yeehawbuckaroo @fuzzybelly I’ll be getting to all of these within the next few days! I got sick the day after I op ended the shop unfortunately but I’m feeling better and midterms are ending today, so I’ll be in tip top shape to finish them tonight and tomorrow! Sincerest apologies about the wait!
@yeehawbuckaroo @fuzzybelly I’ll be getting to all of these within the next few days! I got sick the day after I op ended the shop unfortunately but I’m feeling better and midterms are ending today, so I’ll be in tip top shape to finish them tonight and tomorrow! Sincerest apologies about the wait!
Elliot | They/Them | Gay Punk Rocker Extraordinaire
mexySZj.gif tpiEEoR.gif
Lullaby dergs by @skyflu
@noctuus that's all good, hope you do well and get well and all that jazz!
@noctuus that's all good, hope you do well and get well and all that jazz!
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
@Noctuus

Hey there! I'd love a reading if you have time.

Name/Alias: I'd like to use Kayleigh please
Number of Cards Desired: Three thank you!
Deck Preference: Mary
What you'd like to ask the Cards: What should I do in regards to my personal problems with one of my best friends?
Payment: Treasure
Favourite Stone: Amethyst
Favourite Smell: Pine

Thank you!

- Wolfilon
@Noctuus

Hey there! I'd love a reading if you have time.

Name/Alias: I'd like to use Kayleigh please
Number of Cards Desired: Three thank you!
Deck Preference: Mary
What you'd like to ask the Cards: What should I do in regards to my personal problems with one of my best friends?
Payment: Treasure
Favourite Stone: Amethyst
Favourite Smell: Pine

Thank you!

- Wolfilon
Hey everyone! I've been so busy and it's really not fair of me to keep you all waiting, so I'm gonna kinda put these on hold and plug away at them when possible? Thanks for your understanding <3 I'll be reaching out to each of you once It's your turn to make sure you're still up for them so feel free to jump out if youre not up for a wait. Again, sorry about this! <#
Hey everyone! I've been so busy and it's really not fair of me to keep you all waiting, so I'm gonna kinda put these on hold and plug away at them when possible? Thanks for your understanding <3 I'll be reaching out to each of you once It's your turn to make sure you're still up for them so feel free to jump out if youre not up for a wait. Again, sorry about this! <#
Elliot | They/Them | Gay Punk Rocker Extraordinaire
mexySZj.gif tpiEEoR.gif
Lullaby dergs by @skyflu
1 2