Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Fire Nest
I'm looking to rent a fire nest for my breeding pair. Trying to breed for an obsidian/white/white vipera/shimmer/underbelly male ridgeback (whoo, that's a mouthful)
I'm just looking for a replacement for a dragon near and dear to my heart that was never quite perfect.
I will offer food for their stay and can pay in treasure, apparel, familiars, items, more food, or the unwanted offspring (as permas or fodder, preferably named if they are the latter but it doesn't really matter)
I'm looking to rent a fire nest for my breeding pair. Trying to breed for an obsidian/white/white vipera/shimmer/underbelly male ridgeback (whoo, that's a mouthful)
I'm just looking for a replacement for a dragon near and dear to my heart that was never quite perfect.
I will offer food for their stay and can pay in treasure, apparel, familiars, items, more food, or the unwanted offspring (as permas or fodder, preferably named if they are the latter but it doesn't really matter)
yEQPoMo.gif
@Arbokobra when do you need the nest?

@gaartu do you have one? or will, soon?
@Arbokobra when do you need the nest?

@gaartu do you have one? or will, soon?
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu There's no specific time, just when I can find one (dates and such aren't important and both parents are RTB)
@Pachirisu There's no specific time, just when I can find one (dates and such aren't important and both parents are RTB)
yEQPoMo.gif
@Arbokobra i can take them today. i usually have a fodder nest going every day, so there's always one open.
@Arbokobra i can take them today. i usually have a fodder nest going every day, so there's always one open.
@Gaartu Thank you so much! What would you like as payment?
@Gaartu Thank you so much! What would you like as payment?
yEQPoMo.gif
@Arbokobra food is fine! send them whenever, and i'll be sure to check a couple extra times.
@Arbokobra food is fine! send them whenever, and i'll be sure to check a couple extra times.