Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art by Oneeyedhannya (Open headshots!)
1 2 3
@OneEyedHannya

((If you're still open-- I think busts are the same thing as headshots :0? If not my bad! and I'm down for changing this to whatever))

Order Form:
Refs: https://toyhou.se/821744.pembrooke-ingleton
Commission type: Black and white bust 0w0
Additional info you want implemented into the piece: Happy expression, or nervous/awkward
Payment type: You mentioned being okay with treasure if others helped with conversion ouo I see a lot of people doing 1:1000, so 1050000 treasure?

This is a gift for a friend so o/ I am delighted with whatever you do honestly.
@OneEyedHannya

((If you're still open-- I think busts are the same thing as headshots :0? If not my bad! and I'm down for changing this to whatever))

Order Form:
Refs: https://toyhou.se/821744.pembrooke-ingleton
Commission type: Black and white bust 0w0
Additional info you want implemented into the piece: Happy expression, or nervous/awkward
Payment type: You mentioned being okay with treasure if others helped with conversion ouo I see a lot of people doing 1:1000, so 1050000 treasure?

This is a gift for a friend so o/ I am delighted with whatever you do honestly.
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@cloneclone Busts are in headshots yes! and you would be taking my last slot (they sure did fill up fast!) cool to see someone else likes MSPA too! :0

this is certainly somethibg I can do however, starting on october 8th, it would be a week until first wip this ok?

and I certainly dont mind if this is paid in treasure, actually Im happy you told me the conversions!
@cloneclone Busts are in headshots yes! and you would be taking my last slot (they sure did fill up fast!) cool to see someone else likes MSPA too! :0

this is certainly somethibg I can do however, starting on october 8th, it would be a week until first wip this ok?

and I certainly dont mind if this is paid in treasure, actually Im happy you told me the conversions!
Consider taking a peek at my art shop!http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2537540
artbannr_by_hannyahound-dcnyx5l.png
@OneEyedHannya

Absolutely fine. I hope you have fun with it! :)
@OneEyedHannya

Absolutely fine. I hope you have fun with it! :)
DQ9DP8W.png
@OneEyedHannya

I've waited two years on a commission once upon a time, I can wait a few weeks >:) Shall I send payment now?

AND yessss, I RP Death, and my friend RPs Pickle Inspector. We are both a fan :> They're a wonderful friend so wanted to get them something for being gr8.
@OneEyedHannya

I've waited two years on a commission once upon a time, I can wait a few weeks >:) Shall I send payment now?

AND yessss, I RP Death, and my friend RPs Pickle Inspector. We are both a fan :> They're a wonderful friend so wanted to get them something for being gr8.
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@OneEyedHannya

Are your slots for the regular commissions (not headshots) still open?

If not, add me on the pinglist for that please! I like your stuff.
@OneEyedHannya

Are your slots for the regular commissions (not headshots) still open?

If not, add me on the pinglist for that please! I like your stuff.
Nel_and_Cris.png Ver1.png The_Life_of_which_pertains_to_the_Night_-_Music_Video_Outfit.png Untitled184_20230816112607.png Nel_and_Cris.png
@OneEyedHannya

Ey there! Definitely curious. Could I see the full image for some human half / full bodies? Especially older / more muscular males.
@OneEyedHannya

Ey there! Definitely curious. Could I see the full image for some human half / full bodies? Especially older / more muscular males.
@mature
currently they are not but I should be opening by the end of October or upon a cancellation! I'll ping you for sure though!

@romiress
Sure! Im actually updating my example list currently so I can send some examples later this week/in a few days if thats ok! (ive been SUPER busy so being on FR this week between thanksgiving and family stuff/work has been a bit scarce)
@mature
currently they are not but I should be opening by the end of October or upon a cancellation! I'll ping you for sure though!

@romiress
Sure! Im actually updating my example list currently so I can send some examples later this week/in a few days if thats ok! (ive been SUPER busy so being on FR this week between thanksgiving and family stuff/work has been a bit scarce)
Consider taking a peek at my art shop!http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2537540
@OneEyedHannya

No worries, I'm willing to wait!
@OneEyedHannya

No worries, I'm willing to wait!
@clonedclone sorry for the late response I didnt see your response for some reason! but thats so nice! but yes once thats all done I can confirm that slot for ya!
@clonedclone sorry for the late response I didnt see your response for some reason! but thats so nice! but yes once thats all done I can confirm that slot for ya!
1 2 3