Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S/T] UMA/UM Skincents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Ky0n I am not interested in Spiral M Accents but thank you for the offer!

@Kunikida I'd swap for but given that Hesperidian is valued at half the value of Fantasgomoria + I am more tentative on the skin, I will let you know when I made up my mind on selling!*

@Unika 1k gems

@Grafkrabber I am tentative on SS-Sleeping Mirage rn (feel free to make an offer), as for Ananke: 1.2k gems
@Ky0n I am not interested in Spiral M Accents but thank you for the offer!

@Kunikida I'd swap for but given that Hesperidian is valued at half the value of Fantasgomoria + I am more tentative on the skin, I will let you know when I made up my mind on selling!*

@Unika 1k gems

@Grafkrabber I am tentative on SS-Sleeping Mirage rn (feel free to make an offer), as for Ananke: 1.2k gems
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
@TheUltimateOwl
Maybe I can offer ?
@TheUltimateOwl
Maybe I can offer ?
russian
she/her
+10 FR time
nichigo_cat_form_walking_icon_by_yutheelementalmage-d7u2ny2.gif
@TheUltimateOwl
How much do you value at? I have it and I might be interested in kaamos depending on how much you value the two at
@TheUltimateOwl
How much do you value at? I have it and I might be interested in kaamos depending on how much you value the two at
crowish.gif
@TheUltimateOwl Hmm I see that one is listed at 5kg on the AH, that's a bit too much for me... I can offer up to 2kg, maybe with mixed payment/trade?

(somewhat tentative:)
@TheUltimateOwl Hmm I see that one is listed at 5kg on the AH, that's a bit too much for me... I can offer up to 2kg, maybe with mixed payment/trade?

(somewhat tentative:)
12402398-cfdn-Gz-SSe0nmw-S3.gif
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@birdfairy I saw it going for 4-5k gems, kaamos valued around 2k gems (now that I better checked), so I could do maybe kaamos + 2k gems? Feel free to discuss details with me about this

@Ky0n Not interested in that skincent but thank you for the offer! (The two skincents I am primarily interested in are on the front page, right from the start and you possess my soul for both Female Imp's, but my wishlist including skincents/accents I am looking for has been added into the first post!)

@Grafkrabber Thank you for the offer, but I am not interested in either of those accents (and also got my copy of up for trade here)

(sorry for the double pings for Kyon and Graf, trying not to post multiple times in a short period of time)
@birdfairy I saw it going for 4-5k gems, kaamos valued around 2k gems (now that I better checked), so I could do maybe kaamos + 2k gems? Feel free to discuss details with me about this

@Ky0n Not interested in that skincent but thank you for the offer! (The two skincents I am primarily interested in are on the front page, right from the start and you possess my soul for both Female Imp's, but my wishlist including skincents/accents I am looking for has been added into the first post!)

@Grafkrabber Thank you for the offer, but I am not interested in either of those accents (and also got my copy of up for trade here)

(sorry for the double pings for Kyon and Graf, trying not to post multiple times in a short period of time)
@TheUltimateOwl I would love to trade it for kaamos and 2kg!
edit: about to go to bed, I'll reply in the morning :)
@TheUltimateOwl I would love to trade it for kaamos and 2kg!
edit: about to go to bed, I'll reply in the morning :)
crowish.gif
@birdfairy That's alright!! Have a good sleep, once I have the 2k gems I will send the CR over asap!

@UchihaIyo Heyo! Just wanted to let you know that kaamos got taken by an offer I was primarily looking for, but my offer on selling Lost Asura for 1k gems still stands!
@birdfairy That's alright!! Have a good sleep, once I have the 2k gems I will send the CR over asap!

@UchihaIyo Heyo! Just wanted to let you know that kaamos got taken by an offer I was primarily looking for, but my offer on selling Lost Asura for 1k gems still stands!
Ahh, unfortunately, I can't quite afford that right now!! D: Maybe another time :)
Ahh, unfortunately, I can't quite afford that right now!! D: Maybe another time :)
@UchihaIyo That's alright, thank you for the interest!
@UchihaIyo That's alright, thank you for the interest!
@TheUltimateOwl

How much for Bohemian Sweet?
@TheUltimateOwl

How much for Bohemian Sweet?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7