Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [RoR] Fly or Fall - Delivery time!!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 91 92
Just realized you made this thread- throw me on the pinglist please!
Just realized you made this thread- throw me on the pinglist please!
4Dclvwp.png
@Hanmonster I am glad others have shown me this. I never go into the submission thread for RoR. Put me on the pinglist for this one please.

If this doesn't win and you are printing it, it might be an idea to ping gasp as well
@Hanmonster I am glad others have shown me this. I never go into the submission thread for RoR. Put me on the pinglist for this one please.

If this doesn't win and you are printing it, it might be an idea to ping gasp as well
407Ohsj.png
oh my good gladekeeper! I love this! And of course, pinglist please! Though my hopes are high we will be seeing this as a winning skincent!
oh my good gladekeeper! I love this! And of course, pinglist please! Though my hopes are high we will be seeing this as a winning skincent!
The Hatchery Masterlist
Hi, could I be put on the pinglist please? also, could I see how it looks on this boy please? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=124&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=84&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=124&auth=35e6def3c29e318fe46495ec05727fa500ff947a&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Hi, could I be put on the pinglist please?

also, could I see how it looks on this boy please?
dragon?age=1&body=124&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=84&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=124&auth=35e6def3c29e318fe46495ec05727fa500ff947a&dummyext=prev.png
tumblr_o2vorcGpWV1uvmfw1o3_r1_75sq.png oPQreil.png2017-04%20T4%20Static_zpsissdddnh.pngtumblr_o4p4j0fQDP1vpwe7to1_75sq.png
@Hanmonster

Pinglist please!
@Hanmonster

Pinglist please!
Just wanting to point out that you put me down as Lilrah but it's Liirah (two i's instead of il), please :'3
Just wanting to point out that you put me down as Lilrah but it's Liirah (two i's instead of il), please :'3
   dgHlSWG.png      LEpJMnn.png
Gj9DhHn.png
JkqGYr7.png
pyAp3dI.png
0HBKL8H.png
s7kOTpJ.gif
KRcB6uC.png
o4KdtaP.png
3aAdCVC.png
hbPQKyV.png
4ogWlJU.png
Rl71vuP.png
qeWy3Ik.png
LGvol4P.png
8GgdVkW.png
9QQcg1Z.png
jgeciGJ.png
YMPbu9R.png
     eowYQBf.png
Ugh that is gorgeous and I would def. Sign up
Ugh that is gorgeous and I would def. Sign up
banner_zpsaf4382ca.png
I would love to be added to the ping list!!!
I would love to be added to the ping list!!!
Okay, I should officially be updated to this point, sorry for the delay! Been a slow startup this afternoon and only just booted the workhorse for illustration stuff. SO. @Liirah ack, thank you for telling me. My apologies! You should be corrected now. I gotta learn to be a better typist. @Katsha here you are! [img]https://i.imgur.com/qHyY4BH.png[/img] I never tested any mute greens for primaries during construction and painting but I gotta say, I like the effect a lot. Looks very autumn-y. Thank you so much again for your continued interest and support guys, like, holy crap??? I'm pretty overwhelmed but super humbled and delighted. Hopefully this wins so everyone can buy a ton of 'em for cheap on the MP, BUT if that doesn't happen I will definitely, absolutely be making a heap to dole out of my own volition-- all thanks to y'all!
Okay, I should officially be updated to this point, sorry for the delay! Been a slow startup this afternoon and only just booted the workhorse for illustration stuff. SO.

@Liirah ack, thank you for telling me. My apologies! You should be corrected now. I gotta learn to be a better typist.

@Katsha here you are!

qHyY4BH.png

I never tested any mute greens for primaries during construction and painting but I gotta say, I like the effect a lot. Looks very autumn-y.

Thank you so much again for your continued interest and support guys, like, holy crap??? I'm pretty overwhelmed but super humbled and delighted. Hopefully this wins so everyone can buy a ton of 'em for cheap on the MP, BUT if that doesn't happen I will definitely, absolutely be making a heap to dole out of my own volition-- all thanks to y'all!
Also another reminder that I am totally happy to do mockup scries-- even with clothes on request! It's a nice way to make sure the skin template's bomb proofed anyway, especially with gene combos and stuff stuff I never thought of myself to try during construction.
Also another reminder that I am totally happy to do mockup scries-- even with clothes on request! It's a nice way to make sure the skin template's bomb proofed anyway, especially with gene combos and stuff stuff I never thought of myself to try during construction.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 91 92