Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Pretty Specific Derg
1 2 3 4
@Phoenixfyre Ack, that really sucks. I'll certainly provide collateral, in the form of a dragon. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38597472] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385975/38597472_350.png[/img] [/url] Her, to be specific. She's a prized derg of mine, but if anything goes bad you can keep her for sure.
@Phoenixfyre Ack, that really sucks. I'll certainly provide collateral, in the form of a dragon.

38597472_350.png

Her, to be specific. She's a prized derg of mine, but if anything goes bad you can keep her for sure.
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
That's one really beautiful girl, I can see why you love her :)
I doubt we'll have an issue, but past experience makes me nervous LOL
That's one really beautiful girl, I can see why you love her :)
I doubt we'll have an issue, but past experience makes me nervous LOL
@Phoenixfyre yeah, I haven't had such a thing go south before, but I worry when someone's beloved dragon could go missing and it would be my fault. I'm setting up a searching tread right now, and as a double barrier I'm going to have whoever nests the dragons provide a collateral dragon to me as well.
@Phoenixfyre yeah, I haven't had such a thing go south before, but I worry when someone's beloved dragon could go missing and it would be my fault. I'm setting up a searching tread right now, and as a double barrier I'm going to have whoever nests the dragons provide a collateral dragon to me as well.
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
Well, i can sell you my xxx spearmint imp if you still need it. At the same price as i bought it- 50gems
Well, i can sell you my xxx spearmint imp if you still need it. At the same price as i bought it- 50gems
zHfsYov.gif
@Ximerika sorry, but I already am committed to breeding her out on my own! :D
@Ximerika sorry, but I already am committed to breeding her out on my own! :D
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@xBlackheartx oh, that's great) Good luck then! ^^
@xBlackheartx oh, that's great) Good luck then! ^^
zHfsYov.gif
@Ximerika Thanks! Just gotta find a dreaded Nature Nest!
@Ximerika Thanks! Just gotta find a dreaded Nature Nest!
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@Phoenixfyre we have our nester! :D

@silverwolv Welcome to the thread of my madness of trying to breed a very specific Imperial, where we're doing studding to try and get the base ;D
@Phoenixfyre we have our nester! :D

@silverwolv Welcome to the thread of my madness of trying to breed a very specific Imperial, where we're doing studding to try and get the base ;D
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@xBlackheartx if you're still looking I just put my Spearmint pair on a nest. Both are imps, they gave me three eggs and I'm currently in nature.
@xBlackheartx if you're still looking I just put my Spearmint pair on a nest. Both are imps, they gave me three eggs and I'm currently in nature.
@RuinousOmen Nah, I'm going to try and breed mine! Thank you for offering though!
@RuinousOmen Nah, I'm going to try and breed mine! Thank you for offering though!
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
1 2 3 4